Man Arrested for Punching Son at Youth Basketball Game

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Millhouse

Man Arrested for Punching Son at Youth Basketball Game

Post by Millhouse »

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog ... ool-wp9968

Anyone that's logged onto yahoo's front page has probably seen this, but...just in case...

Tell me again, sports tards, why youth sports are a good, fun idea?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Man Arrested for Punching Son at Youth Basketball Game

Post by Fat Man »

Millhouse wrote:http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog ... ool-wp9968

Anyone that's logged onto yahoo's front page has probably seen this, but...just in case...

I just saw the article on the link you had provided.

That is an absolute disgrace, a father punching his own son.

Some people should not have children.

I believe that retarded redneck trash need to be sterilized so they can't have children.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

greencom

Post by greencom »

He's a real sports fan so let us all forgive the low life SOB, guys like that just make me proud to be an American!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

greencom wrote:He's a real sports fan so let us all forgive the low life SOB, guys like that just make me proud to be an American!
Welcome back Greencom!

It's good to be seeing you again.

Yeah! We all should be proud to be Americans!

The sports fan in the article is a fine example of good parenting.

Yeah! Uh huh!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Snesgamer

Post by Snesgamer »

Don't the sportstards blather on and on to us about the bonding qualities of youth sports?
SkarrSF

Post by SkarrSF »

Millhouse wrote:http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog ... ool-wp9968

They are a healthy and fun activity for people both physically and mentally capable of having fun and acting maturely and appropriately for what should be a social occasion. These incidents are always infuriating, but I still feel as though they represent a minority :roll: