Football overkill

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Ex fan

Football overkill

Post by Ex fan »

I know this tedious game has its own radio and television channels, but this isn't enough for its fans in the media. While I am delighted the BBC has lost the rights to the League Cup, there is still the tedious Europa League, Champions League and FA Cup to endure on non sports channels. While I can understand that television channels all bid for football, what really annoys me is the way it is creeping into non sports radio stations. Absolute Radio, a rock channel aimed at 25 to 40 year olds, now feels the need to broadcast four hours a week of football, BBC Radio 2, which is supposed to cater for rock and pop fans, has sports bulletins every hour, but the biggest letdown is Planet Rock, an otherwise excellent station for metal and hard rock fans. The majority of rock fans don't like football, so why do we have to endure five minutes every hour of football reports. I am sure if Talksport started interrupting football with rock music there would be uproar, but the football obsessives in the media seem to feel the need to spoil music channels with football.
ismokinghatesport

Re: Football overkill

Post by ismokinghatesport »

Yes i with you ,in Italy soccer is first sport,and many people see much.I hate sport all,and soccer is my first sport i hate in litle age.
wibberley

Re: Football overkill

Post by wibberley »

i agree with the above(who incidently a man after my own heart-i reccomend you review my previous posts which ultimetly led to my expulsion-this site needs more people like you,not some of the moderate washouts on here ,some of whom have a passive interest in sport