MY PROPOSED NEW LOGO FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN 2012

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

MY PROPOSED NEW LOGO FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN 2012

Post by Fat Man »

Instead of the traditional noble elephant for the Republican Party . . .

I propose that they use this new logo instead!

Yeah! A dinosaur with a saddle on it's back!

Hey! Why not?

The Republicans believe that the earth is only 6000 years old.

They believe that Noah and his three sons went all over the world to bring back polar bears from the north pole, penguins from the south pole, and kangaroos from Australia, and that they saddled up dinosaurs and rode them back to the ark!

And they want to run this country, and some of these bed-wetting ignoramuses want to be President???

Yeah! Uh huh! We know! We know!

The mind boggles!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Re: MY PROPOSED NEW LOGO FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN 2012

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

You might want to be careful with posts like that Fat Man. I understand that you often clarify that you only intend to criticize certain people such as people who want to implement creationism into school curriculum, but your last post seems to be more directed at people who believe in creationism in general. This could be offensive to some and is against forum violations. Just to be clear, this doesn't offend me at all as I'm not religious myself, but I'm just saying this for the sake of other members as well as for yourself so you don't break any rules of the forum.

777 posts! I'm feeling lucky.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:You might want to be careful with posts like that Fat Man. I understand that you often clarify that you only intend to criticize certain people such as people who want to implement creationism into school curriculum, but your last post seems to be more directed at people who believe in creationism in general. This could be offensive to some and is against forum violations. Just to be clear, this doesn't offend me at all as I'm not religious myself, but I'm just saying this for the sake of other members as well as for yourself so you don't break any rules of the forum.

777 posts! I'm feeling lucky.
Well, I realize that not all Republicans are religious fundamentalists and not all Christian fundamentalists are making all kinds of political demands to change the school science curriculum.

Actually, the true followers of Christ believe that they are in the world, but not of the world, and would say that what some of the Republicans are trying to do actually goes against the teachings of Christ.

Also, a true Christian does not stand up in public praying, but goes into the privacy of his/her own room to pray secretly to God, as instructed by Christ.

So, I would have to say that people like Pat Robertson, Rick Perry, Michale Bachman, Sarah Palin, etc. etc. are really phoney Christians in name only.

But, unfortunately, 2012 promises to be one of the very worst election years I have ever seen.

We have us a real whack-pack of shit-for-brains running for President on the Republican ticket.

Oh! And congratulation on your 777th forum post!

Yeah! Lucky 777!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

People using dinosaurs for transportation is no joke.

I heard the Chinese have already invented a lighter more efficient saddle that will work on ichthyosaurs. They're going to saddle up all their ichthyosaurs and cross the Pacific to conquer us. If we spent more on public education, we might be more competitive in this new arms race. Thanks a lot, Republicans! :roll:

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

recovering_fan wrote:People using dinosaurs for transportation is no joke.

I heard the Chinese have already invented a lighter more efficient saddle that will work on ichthyosaurs. They're going to saddle up all their ichthyosaurs and cross the Pacific to conquer us. If we spent more on public education, we might be more competitive in this new arms race. Thanks a lot, Republicans! :roll:

One of my neighbors keeps a T-Rex in his garage.

He saddles it up every Sunday and hitches it up to a cart to take his wife and kids to church.