REVEALED - The True Nature of a Hard Core Sports Nut...

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Agent 47

REVEALED - The True Nature of a Hard Core Sports Nut...

Post by Agent 47 »

Apparently after a person has a stroke, their inhibitions can be released, and their true personality can come out.

Here is an example of that...
Big Pond News wrote: A life-changing rugby session
Thursday, November 10, 2011 » 03:39pm

A 120 kilogram rugby player who suffered a stroke ditched his fiancee after claiming he woke up gay following the accident.

Chris Birch, 26, has since slimmed down to a lithe 70 kilos, retrained as a hairdresser and moved in with a teenage boyfriend. He now works at J's Hair Salon in Ystrad Mynach, South Wales, after giving up his job in a bank.

The life-changing accident happened during a rugby training session when he attempted a back flip and broke his neck. The man who eventually emerged was different in almost every way and found he hated sport and was no longer interested in women.

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/OddSpot ... 83746.html
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
patriots4life
Sports Bore

Re: REVEALED - The True Nature of a Hard Core Sports Nut...

Post by patriots4life »

Is there something wrong with being gay?
Earl

Post by Earl »

A serious response to a serious member (namely, Agent 47): If this really happened to this guy, my heart goes out to him and his family. :(

And now on to our new member ...

patriots4life wrote:Is there something wrong with being gay?
You've departed from the script. You're supposed to say, "You guys are a buncha fags for not playin' sports." In your very first post, you were using homosexuality as a slur. Will you please make up your mind. Which is it? Do you agree with this guy ...

... or do you agree with these guys?

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Earl wrote:
You've departed from the script. You're supposed to say, "You guys are a buncha fags for not playin' sports." In your very first (third, Earl!) post, you were using homosexuality as a slur. Will you please make up your mind. Which is it?
Exactly. The hypocrisy. But I see Brigan is back, whining about Fat Man being hypocritical, so I suppose he can drone on and on about this new guy being a hypocrite now. Unless of course, Brigan has double standards, and DOESN'T start moaning about this new guy being a hypocrite.

Personally, I wouldn't know. Perhaps you could ask your sports buddies that question while you're showering with them. See what they say. :)

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Agent 47 wrote: Exactly. The hypocrisy. But I see Brigan is back, whining about Fat Man being hypocritical, so I suppose he can drone on and on about this new guy being a hypocrite now. Unless of course, Brigan has double standards, and DOESN'T start moaning about this new guy being a hypocrite.

A troll must not be fed, Thought you knew that already. He's having a blast with your replies (as retarded as it sounds)
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Sometimes feeding a troll can be fun. It all depends upon how smart or dumb the troll is and your own state of mind. You can have fun if you don't take the troll seriously or allow him to offend you. Above all, you shouldn't get mad at him. If you do, then the game is over. I had fun last night writing my posts in response to his three. I had a blast posting the picture of his "pride and joy"! :lol: Besides, even if playing with the troll ceases to be amusing, there's always the banning function to fall back on. To have fun is one of the reasons we're here in the first place. :)

P.S. By the way, I see that both Brigan and Fat Man are online at this point in time. For that reason I anticipate that we'll soon be having more ... fun. :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Brigan wrote:A troll must not be fed, Thought you knew that already. He's having a blast with your replies (as retarded as it sounds)
Well if you think it sounds retarded, then it must be because of a lack of comprehension on your part, because it makes perfect logical sense. I guess I'll just have to remember to dumb things down a bit for you in future then.

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Agent 47 wrote: I guess I'll just have to remember to dumb things down a bit for you in future then.
Oh really? re-read my post. You lacked comprehension dear Forum reader.

He's having a blast with your replies (as retarded as it sounds)

retarded as in his "fun Activity"

I'll lay out an example.

TROLL (to his friend): LOOK AT THEM, They replied to my post, haueheauaeh, they mad.

Doesn't that sound like a retarded thing to do? :roll:

TL-DR: don't take things personally. especially when they're not aimed at you.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Brigan you slippery con-artist, nice try at trying to re-invent what you said.

You said - "as retarded as it sounds," meaning that my reply sounded retarded. That's what you said.

If you wanted to convey that the "having a blast" sounded retarded, then you should have said - "as retarded as that sounds."

So it does come down to your lack of English comprehension.

I hope I've dumbed that down enough for you.

But that's just the semantics of language.

But what goes BEYOND language, is the fact that you've kept coming back here for quite a while now, harassing Fat Man.

You seem to have developed an obsession towards him.

You appear to be OBSESSED with a MAN.

And being OBSESSED with a MAN is pretty gay, Brigan.

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Riiiight. alright whatever you say.
Earl

Post by Earl »

To be fair, unless I'm mistaken, English is not Brigan's native language. I believe he's Portuguese. Considering that I never learned even Spanish (which is a relatively easy language to learn), I've been willing to cut Brigan some slack.

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Yes, so can we stop fighting, please? Some sportstard comes in here, takes a couple of pot shots, believes he's "shown us who's boss" by using stock insults...

...And now we're fighting because of some miscommunication.

You going to let a failed troll win?
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:To be fair, unless I'm mistaken, English is not Brigan's native language. I believe he's Portuguese. Considering that I never learned even Spanish (which is a relatively easy language to learn), I've been willing to cut Brigan some slack.
Well, that quite possible.

If it a misunderstanding due to language differences I guess we can cut him some slack on that part.

But I do have to agree with Agent 47 when he says . . .
Agent 47 wrote:But what goes BEYOND language, is the fact that you've kept coming back here for quite a while now, harassing Fat Man.

You seem to have developed an obsession towards him.

You appear to be OBSESSED with a MAN.

And being OBSESSED with a MAN is pretty gay, Brigan.
Yeah! I think our little friend Brigoon has a thing for me.

He probably has a thing for fat men.

Maybe he's one of them Chubby-Chasers, you know, guys who have a thing for fat men!

Yeah! That could be it!

Of course, I could be wrong.

But, either way, he kind of creeps me out!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Oh, you nay-sayers!

Fat Man, I'm glad at least you liked the second half of that post though! :wink: :lol: