Sports Fan Licks Toilet!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Agent 47

Sports Fan Licks Toilet!

Post by Agent 47 »

From an article in a "Zoo" magazine...
SportsFanLicksToilet01.jpg
SportsFanLicksToilet01.jpg (12.96 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
SportsFanLicksToilet02.jpg
SportsFanLicksToilet02.jpg (28.01 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
SportsFanLicksToilet03.jpg
SportsFanLicksToilet03.jpg (46.43 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
Go, dem White Sox!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Sports Fan Licks Toilet!

Post by Fat Man »

WOW!

A sports fan finally doing something useful.

Now, I would like to see professional athletes, especially football players being paid a dollar and hour to do something more useful like licking toilets and licking floors.

I got a pair of boots that need to be licked, and I guess, even though I'm poor, I can afford to pay some football player or a sports fan a dollar and hour to lick some of my boots.

Of course, he has to do it in public where everyone can see it.

No, I can't afford to pay someone $100 dollars, but I can pay a dollar and hour.

Oh gee! Am I being cynical again?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

After: "That's it? I don't have to clean the whole toilet?"

Did he enjoy doing that?
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Skul wrote:After: "That's it? I don't have to clean the whole toilet?"

Did he enjoy doing that?
Oh! I'm sure he enjoyed doing that!

And besides, he got paid $100 dollars!

That will buy a lot of Buckhorn beer!

Watching sports, especially football, is like eating shit anyway!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

You know, if everybody hired sports fans to lick their toilets clean, that would create jobs, and stimulate the economy.

I don't know why the IMF didn't think of that to get us out of the Global Financial Crisis!
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
Earl

Post by Earl »

I don't, either. You know, that really bowls me over. :wink:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:I don't, either. You know, that really bowls me over. :wink:
Ugh! That was two/thirds of a pun!

PU!

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Agent 47 wrote:You know, if everybody hired sports fans to lick their toilets clean, that would create jobs, and stimulate the economy.

I don't know why the IMF didn't think of that to get us out of the Global Financial Crisis!
Yeah, and all we have to do to fix our trade balance with the Chinese is to interest them in America's Grade-A toilet licking services. In toilet-licking, we may finally have found something we can do that the rest of the world wants !

(Or not... :wink: )
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

recovering_fan wrote:
Agent 47 wrote:You know, if everybody hired sports fans to lick their toilets clean, that would create jobs, and stimulate the economy.

Yeah, and all we have to do to fix our trade balance with the Chinese is to interest them in America's Grade-A toilet licking services. In toilet-licking, we may finally have found something we can do that the rest of the world wants !

(Or not... :wink: )
Yeah! This is what it has all come down to!

The quality of education has been swirling down the crapper for decades.

And now, the rest of the world thinks Americans are only good for licking toilets.

Guess who we have to thank for that!

Yeah! Uh huh! That's right!

Wing, that is!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:

PU!
Pennsylvania University? :? What do they have to do with licking toilet bowls? :?

:wink:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:
Fat Man wrote:

PU!
Pennsylvania University? :? What do they have to do with licking toilet bowls? :?

:wink:
Probably nothing.

Now, on the other hand, Penn State has all the experts at butt-banging, raping, and toilet licking, not to mention, ass kissing!

The coaches are experts at raping and butt-banging babies while all the sports fans are experts at ass kissing and toilet licking!