Discrimination Of Non-Christians In My Apartment Building!!!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Earl

Re: Discrimination Of Non-Christians In My Apartment Buildin

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:... But I'm NOT going to do that, unless he pulls the same carp again, ...

He's not pulling it; he's holding it. :P

:mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:
Fat Man wrote:... But I'm NOT going to do that, unless he pulls the same carp again, ...
He's not pulling it; he's holding it. :P

:mrgreen:
Whoops! Typo! I meant to say crap! Not carp!

I must be dyslexic, because I got the "r" and the "a" switched around.

As the dyslexic atheist once said . . .

THERE IS NO DOG!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

I know it was just a typo. We all make them. I was just looking for a little humor, and I do mean little. But the picture's neat. Wouldn't you like to clean that fish? Must be lots of guts in there!
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:I know it was just a typo. We all make them. I was just looking for a little humor, and I do mean little. But the picture's neat. Wouldn't you like to clean that fish? Must be lots of guts in there!
Actually, I enjoy fishing, and would love to land a really big one.

I really don't mind cleaning fish!

I always say, if you catch 'em, you clean 'em!

And then, you get to eat 'em!

I love fish anyway.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!