Stupid advert

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Skul
Forum Admin

Stupid advert

Post by Skul »

Over here in the UK, there's an advert saying that "the best way for kids to learn about life is by playing sports". NO! WRONG! TOTALLY WRONG!

Tell me how playing sports teaches kids about life! What, so they'll learn that you're either a winner or a loser and that anybody who thinks different from you must be beaten up?

How about this -- the best way for kids to learn about life is by experiencing it! There, much more logical, isn't it?
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Stupid advert

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:Over here in the UK, there's an advert saying that "the best way for kids to learn about life is by playing sports". NO! WRONG! TOTALLY WRONG!

Tell me how playing sports teaches kids about life! What, so they'll learn that you're either a winner or a loser and that anybody who thinks different from you must be beaten up?

How about this -- the best way for kids to learn about life is by experiencing it! There, much more logical, isn't it?
Damn right!

I Hope We Lose!
blast flame

Re: Stupid advert

Post by blast flame »

Skul wrote:Over here in the UK, there's an advert saying that "the best way for kids to learn about life is by playing sports". NO! WRONG! TOTALLY WRONG!

Things like that are why I don't watch much TV anymore. Who made this ad?
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Some washing detergent company (they always have meathead sports players to show that their powder can make clothes "whiter than white"). It's a competition, or something.

Screw sports!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

Skul wrote:Some washing detergent company (they always have meathead sports players to show that their powder can make clothes "whiter than white"). It's a competition, or something.

Screw sports!
Washing detergent! What on earth do they have to do with sport? If it was something like poweraid I could at least understand. I guess it is like an ad they had running during the world cup, it was for a discount shop and had a guy having things throwen at him, kicking them into the screen and the prices showing up.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:Some washing detergent company (they always have meathead sports players to show that their powder can make clothes "whiter than white"). It's a competition, or something.

Screw sports!
ahhh.. that explains it --the dirt that people get on their clothes --

But that's still no excuse!! Boycott Detergent!!

I Hope We Lose!