I Hope We Lose!

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Earl

Re: I Hope We Lose!

Post by Earl »

Let's put the Gators in a zoo.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Yeah!

I Hope We Lose!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

SamNewman wrote:You are not alone, I have always said this! I say this to my wife every time I hear someone say "we". I think she understands me when I ask "who is this we?"

I always want to ask this whenever anybody says "we" for no apparent reason, whether it has to do with sports or not. "We? Is there somebody else here? Who is this 'we'?"
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

Without the millions upon millions(remember that) of fans sports would not be where they are. No, fans don't play the games, but I don't think there's a problem when fans say we given the fact sports wouldn't be what they are without the fans.
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Polite24 wrote:Without the millions upon millions(remember that) of fans sports would not be where they are. No, fans don't play the games, but I don't think there's a problem when fans say we given the fact sports wouldn't be what they are without the fans.

Actually nope. Whenever a fan's team loses they all bitch about how THEY lost. They or we, pick your damned choice.
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Polite24 wrote:Without the millions upon millions(remember that) of fans sports would not be where they are. No, fans don't play the games, but I don't think there's a problem when fans say we given the fact sports wouldn't be what they are without the fans.

Is that supposed to endear us to the fans or something? :roll:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

BWAAA HA HA HAHA "millions upon millions (remember that)"

You are so narrow-minded. There may be millions upon millions of people who like sports -in fact, there are. But that doesn't prove anything because there are also millions upon millions of people who DON'T like sports. And, according to reliable data recently posted on this site, somewhat more than 50% of Americans don't follow professional sports. Most people don't understand success in sports to be any kind of real accomplishment. Get used to it. It's low-brow entertainment at best. The lowest common denominator.

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:
[b][color=#FF00FF]Polite24[/color][/b] wrote:Without the millions upon millions(remember that) of fans sports would not be where they are. No, fans don't play the games, but I don't think there's a problem when fans say we given the fact sports wouldn't be what they are without the fans.

You are so narrow-minded. There may be millions upon millions of people who like sports -in fact, there are. But that doesn't prove anything because there are also millions upon millions of people who DON'T like sports. And, according to reliable data recently posted on this site, somewhat more than 50% of Americans don't follow professional sports. Most people don't understand success in sports to be any kind of real accomplishment. Get used to it. It's low-brow entertainment at best. The lowest common denominator.
Oh! but you're also forgetting about Polite24's 2 trillion good jocks who come from 369 different planets! All the good jocks who are not rapists while only one of them is.

He's still at large, hasn't been caught yet, but when he is, he should be deported back to his homeworld.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

Ray wrote:

Just under 50 percent of people follow sports, do you realize how big of a following that is? Name me something else that just under 50 percent of people follow.
Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

Fat Man wrote:
Ray wrote:
[b][color=#FF00FF]Polite24[/color][/b] wrote:Without the millions upon millions(remember that) of fans sports would not be where they are. No, fans don't play the games, but I don't think there's a problem when fans say we given the fact sports wouldn't be what they are without the fans.

Oh! but you're also forgetting about Polite24's 2 trillion good jocks who come from 369 different planets! All the good jocks who are not rapists while only one of them is.

He's still at large, hasn't been caught yet, but when he is, he should be deported back to his homeworld.
Or you could go with your argument that says all jocks are rapists and they are raping our sisters and daughters!!!!11!!!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Polite24 wrote:
Just under 50 percent of people follow sports, do you realize how big of a following that is? Name me something else that just under 50 percent of people follow.
Video Games.
The Office.
Friends.
Auto and motorcycle enthusiasts.
Surfing the web.
The best seller list.
Jogging/exercising.
Music, dancing
and, if you're a jock, burglary, assault, rape, and murder

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:
Polite24 wrote:
Video Games.
The Office.
Friends.
Surfing the web.
The best seller list.
Jogging/exercising.
Music, dancing
Nah! There is only one jock who's a rapist among the 2 trillion good jocks who come from the 369 other planets.

Get it?

I'm trying my very best to give Polite24 that benefit of the doubt here. OK?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

oops --my bag! One jock! Right! :)

I Hope We Lose!
Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

Ray wrote:
Polite24 wrote:
Video Games.
The Office.
Friends.
Surfing the web.
The best seller list.
Jogging/exercising.
Music, dancing
Weak list
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

You asked for at least one other thing, Ray gives you several and you go in a huff. :roll:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!