Sports fans on relationships

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Skul
Forum Admin

Sports fans on relationships

Post by Skul »

I was browsing another forum and this girl was saying that her boyfriend was more interested in his footbore team than her:
Girl wrote:I think my boyfriend loves his beloved football team more than me. With the newseasson almost under way, what can I do?
All these other people were saying "dump him" and other useful, logical suggestions. Then, along comes this stupid meathead sports fan saying the following:
Sports fan wrote:I hate it when women insist that their boyfriends change and not like to do there favorite things anymore just because they are with them. I donâ??t care what their favorite things are, whether it is as geeky as liking Star Trek or Star Wars or as socially acceptable as liking Sports. I donâ??t blame him for liking football over you. Who the HELL are you to tell him not to like football?! You are alive 24-7-365, football season is only 6-7 months of the year! Why should he give you attention during a football game when he had all spring and summer to do it!!! Either except whom he is or stop going out with him. Damn what is with American girls and thinking they can always change guys?
We see once more that sports fans think that sports are socially acceptable and that sports are more important than human beings (not 'other human beings', since sports fans are not human).

"I hate it when women insist that their boyfriends change and not like to do there favorite things anymore just because they are with them."

More like you hate it when someone challenges the 'superiority' of sports. She didn't say she wanted him to stop being obsessed with sports (although that's probably what she was thinking), she just wanted him to acknowledge she existed. I like how sports fans will instantly go berserk when their homoerotic hobby is 'threatened'.

"Who the HELL are you to tell him not to like football?!"

Uh, gee, let's see... an intelligent human being who realises that sports should not come before anything else.

"You are alive 24-7-365, football season is only 6-7 months of the year!"

I fail to see what being alive has got to do with anything. Oh, and the footbore season is "only" on half of the year? That's far too damn much! So, this girl should just accept that she will be completely ignored for over half of the year because her boyfriend wants to watch some other guys in little uniforms?

"Why should he give you attention during a football game when he had all spring and summer to do it!!!"

I didn't realise there was a certain time of the year to be actively in a relationship. Again, the view that sports are more important than anything else.

Get a life, loser! I mean both that girl's boyfriend and Mr. Sports-are-the-most-important-thing-ever.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Sports fans on relationships

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:I was browsing another forum and this girl was saying that her boyfriend was more interested in his footbore team than her:
Girl wrote:I think my boyfriend loves his beloved football team more than me. With the newseasson almost under way, what can I do?
All these other people were saying "dump him" and other useful, logical suggestions. Then, along comes this stupid meathead sports fan saying the following:

ha ha haha --that IS a useful suggestion! Dump the meathead!
Sports fan wrote:I hate it when women insist that their boyfriends change and not like to do there favorite things anymore just because they are with them. I donâ??t care what their favorite things are, whether it is as geeky as liking Star Trek or Star Wars or as socially acceptable as liking Sports. I donâ??t blame him for liking football over you. Who the HELL are you to tell him not to like football?! You are alive 24-7-365, football season is only 6-7 months of the year! Why should he give you attention during a football game when he had all spring and summer to do it!!! Either except whom he is or stop going out with him. Damn what is with American girls and thinking they can always change guys?
<i>AS SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE AS LIKING SPORTS?! What the heck?! Who said liking sports is socially acceptable?! It's tolerated --in the same way we tolerate people who hawk up loogies and spit on the sidewalk or the way we tolerate people who drive around with bass so loud it makes other cars vibrate. We don't like any of these things --we just grit our teeth and TOLERATE them. Maybe we're not getting the word out enough. Liking sports is NOT socially acceptable! Hear me, Mongoloids?! Liking sports is BAD!!

I Hope We Lose!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

Ray wrote:
Skul wrote:I was browsing another forum and this girl was saying that her boyfriend was more interested in his footbore team than her:

ha ha haha --that IS a useful suggestion! Dump the meathead!
<i>AS SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE AS LIKING SPORTS?! What the heck?! Who said liking sports is socially acceptable?! It's tolerated --in the same way we tolerate people who hawk up loogies and spit on the sidewalk or the way we tolerate people who drive around with bass so loud it makes other cars vibrate. We don't like any of these things --we just grit our teeth and TOLERATE them. Maybe we're not getting the word out enough. Liking sports is NOT socially acceptable! Hear me, Mongoloids?! Liking sports is BAD!!
"Socially acceptable" is stupid speak for "things that we wont beat you for if you do them."
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Ray wrote:
blastflame wrote: "Socially acceptable" is stupid speak for "things that we wont beat you for if you do them."
ohhhhhhhhhhh... I get it. he he he he he he

I Hope We Lose!
CUJO THE NASTY

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

No fair, I hawk loogies all the time, and I'm a distance-spitting champion! I can also aim 'em with dead accuracy. I also fart and burp constantly.

OK, well having said that, I think it's disgusting, myself, neglecting a woman for something so goddamn everfucking TRIVIAL as sports. Do sports bring you lunches at work? Do sports keep you warm at night? Do sports support you and make you feel like a man? (false-bravado-bullshit don't count.) Do sports LOVE YOU BACK? Do sports let you see them naked and uh er on second thought, don't answer that last one, we all know the answer. UGH.

A man who would ignore his woman for football website DOES NOT DESERVE TO GET LAID. PERIOD. EVER.
CUJO THE NASTY

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

I'm sorry but I had to post again... Jesus Fuck. Women date these kinda people? Anyone who would ignore a WOMAN. A WOMAN. TITS. JIGGLY ASS. SOFT LIPS. PURDY HAIR. HUGS AND KISSES. SWEATY SEX. NEED I FUCKING SAY MORE? over FOOTBALL is NOT A MAN! BOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Women, if your husbands/boyfriends are ignoring you for sport, CHEAT ON HIM WITH ME. See what it's like to hump a REAL man.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

CUJO THE NASTY wrote:Do sports bring you lunches at work? Do sports keep you warm at night? Do sports support you and make you feel like a man? (false-bravado-bullshit don't count.) Do sports LOVE YOU BACK?
Exactly! That's what these morons think! But sports don't do any of that, do they, meatheads?
CUJO THE NASTY wrote:Do sports let you see them naked and uh er on second thought, don't answer that last one, we all know the answer. UGH.
Yeah... *shudders*
CUJO THE NASTY wrote:A man who would ignore his woman for football website DOES NOT DESERVE TO GET LAID. PERIOD. EVER.
Simply quoted for truth. :)

You know, I still can't believe that sports fan actually said sports are 'socially acceptable'! Talk about being brainwashed! :shock:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!