The Game of Strategy

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Ray
Site Admin

The Game of Strategy

Post by Ray »

<b>The Game Of Strategy:</b>

Last edited by Ray on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

I Hope We Lose!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

So very true.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blast flame wrote:So very true.
he he he he --it was a low blow. But necessary. :)

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

So much brain-power is needed to play this intellectually challenging 'game'. :lol:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

all of u nerds are fags!!!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

That's it? That's all you got? Boy, you really showed us. What the hell were we all thinking about sports being stupid. Your last post really put it in perspective for me, especially the way you used the word pussies since all you've seen are naked guys in the locker room shower. Also, you should be applauded for that semi-intelligible group of words you managed to put together all by yourself. Good job little man.

Samdaman, you're a f****in' retard! Since children are the product of their parents I would suspect that your parents are retards as well.
Let me guess your father is a homosexual sports fan too, that's probably why you're so ignorant to the true homosexual nature of sports.

BTW doofuss, u is spelled Y-O-U. Not that two more letters would make a difference, since we should feel lucky that you were even able to get as far you did.

Fitz301 :twisted:
Ray
Site Admin

Just Say NO!

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:That's it? That's all you got? Boy, you really showed us.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha --that's all they ever have. I think that maybe this guy is a closet sports-hater. But he just isn't ready to admit it yet. That's why he keeps coming back. It takes a lot of guts to come out and say it --I know I was afraid to admit it for years and years. Maybe he's at that stage where he thinks he doesn't like sports and he's tired of the pretense --'cause it's gotta be awfully tiring to pretend to like that crap, to high-five all your co-sports fans while inwardly cringing. Maybe he's getting ready or thinking about breaking away from sports. So we should encourage him.

Samdaman, you don't have to like sports. It's OK to just watch them occasionally or not at all. :wink:

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Samdaman wrote:all of u nerds are fags!!!
Although here only a short time, this sports fan has already demonstrated their worthlessness. I am impressed by your God-given gift for unparalleled ineptitude, Sam.

By the way, Ray, it's not alright to watch sports. Playing them is okay, if you enjoy them (remember the manifesto). I don't play them, not because I have no skill, but because they are so boring! They are.

No, I'm right -- they are boring.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
SEAL76

Re: Sports vs fitness

Post by SEAL76 »

Former USN SEAL. Never liked organized sports. Pick up games were fun. I did like staying fit. Never pushed the idea on anybody. However I did make it through BUDS (SEAL Training) and served as a SEAL in Vietnam. My son played a little soccer for fun. Never a sports lover either. He also became a SEAL because he was fit and determined. Most of the Pro athletes of today wouldn't last a week in BUDS let alone the 20 plus weeks that it takes to get through the whole program. They are far too spoiled and pampered to deal with the pain without a trainer and a therapist. Pro and college athletes are not nearly as tough or fit as you might believe.
Earl

Re: The Game of Strategy

Post by Earl »

SEAL76 wrote:
Former USN SEAL. Never liked organized sports. Pick up games were fun. I did like staying fit. Never pushed the idea on anybody. However I did make it through BUDS (SEAL Training) and served as a SEAL in Vietnam. My son played a little soccer for fun. Never a sports lover either. He also became a SEAL because he was fit and determined. Most of the Pro athletes of today wouldn't last a week in BUDS let alone the 20 plus weeks that it takes to get through the whole program. They are far too spoiled and pampered to deal with the pain without a trainer and a therapist. Pro and college athletes are not nearly as tough or fit as you might believe.
I know this will sound trite. Your comments are much appreciated. This forum needs less rant and more reason. I'm quite impressed that you got through SEAL training, and I salute you for serving our country. I wish Samdaman were here to read this, but he was banned when he started posting under a false account for the apparent purpose of causing mischief. (I wasn't here at the time.) He might have learned something. And as far as "fags" are concerned, I guess he never heard of Esera Tuaolo (who once played in a Super Bowl game), not to mention others. The mandatory sports-centered P.E. of our generation did next to nothing to encourage sedentary boys to become physically active; it often had the opposite effect by discouraging or even embittering them. As I've said repeatedly elsewhere in this forum, for over two years I've been working with a personal trainer at a local health club on a bodybuilding program. My trainer knows how to wear me out in less time than a full hour. In the P.E. classes I was required to take at school when I was a boy, I didn't even work up a sweat. Just a lot of anxiety.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Re: Sports vs fitness

Post by i_like_1981 »

SEAL76 wrote:
Don't let yourself get annoyed over such pathetic, unreasoned and unjustified statements as that, SEAL76. Heck, even by Samdaman's standards, that was a crap post. This guy obviously comes from an area where football is the almighty king, the proverbial Hitler of the proverbial 1930s and 40s Germany, where anyone who doesn't show an interest in the sport is relentlessly hounded and denigrated until they are heavily scarred for life. You've contributed far more to society and the defence of your country than this idiot has, so I guess that makes you the better American. :D And this is coming from a Brit. But I've done enough reading on this board to know how things are over in the States.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
SEAL76

Re: The Game of Strategy

Post by SEAL76 »

The culture of pro, collegiate, hig school and the little leauge sports is at some level the reason that the USA is falling behind the rest of the world in almost every area. Kids don't want to work toward a goal unless it's on a field. Nearly every kid that I taught (30 years teaching at every grade level except pre-k and k} has told me that they are going to the NFL or NBA. They were virtually unteachable and wouldn't even allow competent PE teachers to coach them. These were mostly boys. The girls wanted to be singers, which was also way beyond most of their levels of talent