Sport Whore Quotes

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
tehinformant

Sport Whore Quotes

Post by tehinformant »

What I mean Sport Whore is my definition of sport lover. I am tired of these damn lovers saying shit in front of my face like

Sport Lover:"Hey did you see the game?"
Me: "What game? Scrabble?!"

Sport Lover "OH YEAH! We won! We won the finals!"
Me: "No you did not win. They did."

or something like this. One of my relatives from the East coast mailed me a jacket that says the Patriots. I didn't care for the team but I wore a jacket anyway. So, walking around and this guy comes up to me.
"HEY! you like the patriots! I'm gonna beat you up!" He didn't say that specifically but he was threatening me meaning physical harm. I've seen many groups of people that are loyal to something that can be considered stupid but nothing says stupid than sucking cock to a game of throwing ball.

What has humanity come to these days?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Sport Whore Quotes

Post by Fat Man »

tehinformant wrote:What has humanity come to these days?
We humans are on the verge of becoming extinct.

We're seeing the gradual demise of humanity.

Anyway . . . . .

Let me be the first to welcome you to our anti-sports forum.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!