Basketball and GHETTO TALK.

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
Millhouse

Re: Basketball and GHETTO TALK.

Post by Millhouse »

Polite24 wrote:I come back here because it can be fun to debate with you guys.
So you get amusement out of it. Meaning it makes you smile and probably laugh and maybe even chuckle. Not because you're passionate about what you write about.

I submit the possibility at least, that you're a fraud, or at the very minimum, a sports bore that is not as opposed to our ideas and positions as you seem to want to make everyone else think.
Owl

Post by Owl »

CUJO THE NASTY wrote:I HATE Ghetto talk. I'm not racist, but whenever I hear someone talking 'black,' I instantly want to hang them with piano wire. What is with the basketball culture and it's particular form of goofiness? I got game! No, you got faggy shorts and rickety knees, now fuck off.

One time, I saw two asians playing basketball... that was funny in itself... funnier yet was hearing one say "Oh No Not in my house!" in an accent that was both oriental and 'ghetto' at the same time. I'm sure they heard my laughter from miles away, though they probably didn't know what I was laughing about.
And this kind of thing is what keeps people of all races down in the gutter. Everytime I hear a young person say something like "conversate", " "n*gga", "Get outta my grill" or any of the nonsense that passes as the English language today, I want to grab them and yell, "This is what we pay taxes for? So you can go to school and learn nothing?" It really makes you want to get the hell out of the USA and to a country where education is more important than being "cool" or being entertained. Is it any wonder test scores and employment are down and crime and homelessness are up?

Our society seems to be made up of thugs who want to influence America's youth to be wastes of space whose whole life is getting paid and getting laid. It's not just athletes either, it is most celebrities who society puts on a pedestal and treat as little demigods whose lives are so much more important than those of our teachers, paramedics, nurses, police officers, military personnel, firefighters and other people who actually have more societal value than these overpaid whiny children who believe that they have been denied their due when another of their contemporaries makes more money than they did.
SPORTS ROCK.
Sports Bore

Post by SPORTS ROCK. »

Owl wrote:
CUJO THE NASTY wrote:I HATE Ghetto talk. I'm not racist, but whenever I hear someone talking 'black,' I instantly want to hang them with piano wire. What is with the basketball culture and it's particular form of goofiness? I got game! No, you got faggy shorts and rickety knees, now fuck off.

One time, I saw two asians playing basketball... that was funny in itself... funnier yet was hearing one say "Oh No Not in my house!" in an accent that was both oriental and 'ghetto' at the same time. I'm sure they heard my laughter from miles away, though they probably didn't know what I was laughing about.
And this kind of thing is what keeps people of all races down in the gutter. Everytime I hear a young person say something like "conversate", " "n*gga", "Get outta my grill" or any of the nonsense that passes as the English language today, I want to grab them and yell, "This is what we pay taxes for? So you can go to school and learn nothing?" It really makes you want to get the hell out of the USA and to a country where education is more important than being "cool" or being entertained. Is it any wonder test scores and employment are down and crime and homelessness are up?

Our society seems to be made up of thugs who want to influence America's youth to be wastes of space whose whole life is getting paid and getting laid. It's not just athletes either, it is most celebrities who society puts on a pedestal and treat as little demigods whose lives are so much more important than those of our teachers, paramedics, nurses, police officers, military personnel, firefighters and other people who actually have more societal value than these overpaid whiny children who believe that they have been denied their due when another of their contemporaries makes more money than they did.
Why are you being racist? Joke. I got called racist by an idiot on this board just because I called him gay and he happened to be foreign. That must make me a real racist, calling him gay. Which he is. All he does is sit on his fat ass playing videogames and picking fights with people I bet he's too scared to even look in da eye face-to-face. Yeah, that's nerds for you - they think they can own you behind a computerscreen but when you meet them for real they'll get all scared and run to Mummy hoping she'll defend them. Pathetic. Oh right, I just realized u hate sports. Well ain't dat bad.
Owl

Post by Owl »

SPORTS ROCK. wrote:
Owl wrote:

Why are you being racist? Joke. I got called racist by an idiot on this board just because I called him gay and he happened to be foreign. That must make me a real racist, calling him gay. Which he is. All he does is sit on his fat ass playing videogames and picking fights with people I bet he's too scared to even look in da eye face-to-face. Yeah, that's nerds for you - they think they can own you behind a computerscreen but when you meet them for real they'll get all scared and run to Mummy hoping she'll defend them. Pathetic. Oh right, I just realized u hate sports. Well ain't dat bad.
I hate to tell you, but I'd rather be a so-called "nerd" than a sheep-like follower whose whole life hinges on an entertainment event. At least we "nerds" have things to talk about and spend our money on than a child's game with overpaid adult children as the players. My 15 year old niece runs track and she is a better sport when she does not win than most of these so-called adults. And no, I do not hide behind a computer screen or run to my mommy. So why don't you run along and buy some more overpriced crap that you could probably get for a song if it didn't say a sports team's name on it. And why are you at a site and forum called "Sports Suck" if you are so adamant about it?

Sounds to me like you're the one who likes to pick fights, Sports Rock. (By the way, creative username. How long did it take you to come up with that? 2-3 minutes tops?)

If you used this much energy for other things, you might actually be a productive member of society. But I doubt it, your I.Q. probably isn't high enough.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

BAM! You've been served sp0rtsjerk. Tell your mommy hi. :)

I Hope We Lose!
Owl

Post by Owl »

Thanks Ray.
Owl

Post by Owl »

Polite24 wrote:It's just how some people were brought up, and it hardly has anything to do with basketball.

I wouldn't call basketball players "thugs" eithers. NBA players, for the most part, are rarely ever in the news for getting trouble.

Although I love the NFL, much more than the NBA, they're the ones who always have legal issues.
Oh, really? Apparently, you have forgotten the recent antics of Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton.

Or maybe Ron Artest didn't really rough up those fans.

And Shaquille O' Neal's wife can tell you what kind of cheater he is.

And let's not forget Charles "Spitter" Barkley, whose spitting skills are legendary, especially when it comes to those who pay his bills.

And Kobe Bryant has been in so much trouble I'm surprised anyone even gives him the time of day anymore. Rape is a crime, you know. And that poor housekeeper of his should have gotten justice.

And let's not forget the so-called "nice guy of basketball", Stephon Marbury, a married man who couldn't keep it in his pants long enough to avoid scandal.

So don't sit here and feed us a line that the NBA players don't get in trouble, because that's a complete lie. Just because you don't like reality doesn't mean you can turn around and make your own.

These people just aren't appreciative of the overinflated salaries they receive and the gilded palaces they live in. Keep defending these people, they won't defend you.
greencom

Post by greencom »

Way to go Owl, hey everybody, this one is a keeper! BTW welcome to all of us nasty sports haters.
Greencom
Earl

Post by Earl »

Owl, come back, please! We give a hoot!
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Earl wrote:Owl, come back, please! We give a hoot!
Unfortunately, I'm not sure she really gives a hoot about us anymore!
Well, you never know. It's only been a couple of days. And some people actually have a busy life unlike myself who can always seem to find time to visit this website and hang round on the internet.
So, Owl may well be back sometime.
However, I shall be on quite a lot of the time - nearly every day - so if a new member crops up I could be the first to welcome them. We need more regular members. Wibberley has not been back to explain his reasoning for wishing repeats of the Hillsborough Disaster upon all sports stadiums and Lysander hasn't come back either. What can I say? Full blown sports haters they may be but they don't look like they fully appreciate this haven that they have been lucky enough to find!
We've seen more of SPORTS ROCK and Polite24 and SportsGuy92 who ARE sports fans who are probably leading good social lives yet they always found time to stop by and have a chat! Or in the case of SPORTS ROCK, a quarrel!
However our new sports hating members, who have more to gain from coming here, have lost interest in the site already. What can I say? Devoted members are a rarity for us!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.