Sports "nerds," traitors??

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Re: Sports "nerds," traitors??

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Allow me to introduce myself first: I am Fitman's younger brother, and he originally showed me this board. I made a comment a couple months back in the guestbook, and just now created a profile.

When he first told me about how unpleasant of a person Fat Man was, I couldn't believe him. But now that I've read through and familiarized myself with most of the recent happenings on this board, my brother was right. Fat Man truly is simply an angry person who refuses to listen to reason. No amount of facts presented to him will convince him to change his way. He is, without a doubt, the most stubborn person I've ever witnessed.

To Fat Man: I'm aware of your story and your childhood. That's no excuse to be rude, disrespectful, and an outright asshole to those who weren't involved in your hardships. You are the one who first exemplified anger on this board. It's within the human condition for people to respond to anger with anger when you are the one already exemplifying it. It's up to YOU to make the first step to be a good, respectful person and make this board one where we can all learn from each other.

In addition, you consistently say that jocks are "monkey boys", etc. If you wish to be consistent with yourself, then you have to acknowledge that Travon Martin was indeed a drug dealer, a kid who was suspended from school multiple times, and a thug. To also remain consistent, you have to believe that I, a star player on the football team with a 3.8 GPA, am a "dumb jock". Of course I'm not valedictorian or anywhere close, but ranking 40th in a class of 600 isn't too shabby for a "dumb monkey boy jock".

What I'm trying to say here is that you, as well as everybody else in this forum, simply distort the facts and use them in a way which is most convenient for them. That's not going to get anywhere, and it is counterproductive.

I look forward to hearing a (hopefully) civilized response- and a response that doesn't even involve the mention of my brother. That story is long gone.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Allow me to introduce myself first: I am Fitman's younger brother, and he originally showed me this board. I made a comment a couple months back in the guestbook, and just now created a profile.

When he first told me about how unpleasant of a person Fat Man was, I couldn't believe him. But now that I've read through and familiarized myself with most of the recent happenings on this board, my brother was right. Fat Man truly is simply an angry person who refuses to listen to reason. No amount of facts presented to him will convince him to change his way. He is, without a doubt, the most stubborn person I've ever witnessed.

To Fat Man: I'm aware of your story and your childhood. That's no excuse to be rude, disrespectful, and an outright asshole to those who weren't involved in your hardships. You are the one who first exemplified anger on this board. It's within the human condition for people to respond to anger with anger when you are the one already exemplifying it. It's up to YOU to make the first step to be a good, respectful person and make this board one where we can all learn from each other.

In addition, you consistently say that jocks are "monkey boys", etc. If you wish to be consistent with yourself, then you have to acknowledge that Travon Martin was indeed a drug dealer, a kid who was suspended from school multiple times, and a thug. To also remain consistent, you have to believe that I, a star player on the football team with a 3.8 GPA, am a "dumb jock". Of course I'm not valedictorian or anywhere close, but ranking 40th in a class of 600 isn't too shabby for a "dumb monkey boy jock".

What I'm trying to say here is that you, as well as everybody else in this forum, simply distort the facts and use them in a way which is most convenient for them. That's not going to get anywhere, and it is counterproductive.

I look forward to hearing a (hopefully) civilized response- and a response that doesn't even involve the mention of my brother. That story is long gone.
sportslover
Sportsman

Post by sportslover »

DanTran wrote:So I don't deserve respect? I can't have opinions because I wasn't raped??

Again, you're confusing what smart people HAVE done, with what smart people SHOULD do.

The majority of the posts I read on here are hardly different from my own. Stop attacking me with your superiority complex.
YOu who acts like you are superior to everyone else cause you hate sports and think smart people should hate sports?

What a fucking hypocrite you are. I notice you haven't responded to any of my recent posts. What's a matter can't take the heat you little bitch!

I have no problem with science or any education as I work at a school. BUt to say one should ONLY have intellectual persuits in life is quite a bad and extreme way of how life should be.

Seriously what kind of world would it be if everything involved intellectuals? BORING!!
DanTran

Post by DanTran »

This forum is called sportssuck.org. What did you expect to find here?

By the way, you're real mature. That part about being a sissy bitch...the most beautiful prose. I haven't read such greatness since Moby Dick. It's a good thing you work at a school, otherwise I don't know what our children would do...
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

[b][color=#FF00FF]Fitshit's Butt-Buddy[/color][/b] wrote:To Fat Man: I'm aware of your story and your childhood. That's no excuse to be rude, disrespectful, and an outright asshole to those who weren't involved in your hardships. You are the one who first exemplified anger on this board.
Excuse me JIMBO!!!

But when your brother Fit Shit came in here, he devoted and new forum topic entirely to me, and the first thing he does was to call me a disgrace to humanity, without knowing the facts.

I'm 60 years old, have arthritis in both knees and ankles, so its a little to late for me to "take up a sport and get some damn exercise" and then he implied that I deserved to get bullied around in school because I was fat and out of shape.

No, I wasn't even overweight until I turn 13, so when I was a kid in grade school, I was not fat, and I was lousy at sports because of a crippled up left knee form a car accident at the age of 4, and because of it, I was unable to run, and I walked with a limp.

So, I'm telling you right now before you start to say anything to me.

Don't start on me like your brother (or butt-buddy) did.

I have earned the right to be rude to sports fans and jocks!

There is no law that requires me to get down on my knees to sniff you jock strap or lick your boots!

You'll get no respect from me!

You will be much safer if you lay face down on the ground and stick your pecker into a rattlesnake hole!

Also, as we like to say in The Great Southwestern Desert Region . . . . .

GO FUCK A YUCCA!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sportslover
Sportsman

Post by sportslover »

DanTran wrote:This forum is called sportssuck.org. What did you expect to find here?

By the way, you're real mature. That part about being a sissy bitch...the most beautiful prose. I haven't read such greatness since Moby Dick. It's a good thing you work at a school, otherwise I don't know what our children would do...
Funny thing is you seem to be the only one with a problem with me champ.

Earl has no problems with me being a sports fan. My ONLY problem with you is you seem to think you're better and smarter then me cause you don't like sports. COuldn't be more wrong pal.

As I said before I was reading at 2 years old and way ahead of all of my classes throughout school in reading. And yes I work at a school and help with education but I don't feel that my intellect makes me better then anyone, unlike you.

I called you a sissy bitch cause you can't get over "losing your job" You whine here about how sports cost you your job, which is bullshit. You cost yourself your job buddy. You punched the man in the face sports didn't MAKE you do anything you whiny little bitch!. I came here to try to show there is a good side to sports and some have reacted nicely to it while others, mainly you and fatman, have taken to attacking me at every turn. That is why I have been nasty in posts. YOU STARTED THIS Dan, I didn't start anything you did by making yourself and other so called intellects sound better then us sports fans!.

You are no better then anyone, and before you say sports suck why don't you look at stupid games like chess first buddy. Yea what I thought.

Go fuck yourself you arrogant asshole
Weltall

Post by Weltall »

Fat Man wrote: I have earned the right to be rude to sports fans
There's no such thing. What if a Fat kid made my life miserable, does that give me any right to be rude to every Fat guy including you?
Fat Man wrote:In response to Weltall
Weltall wrote: what if you had a gun and some jock started beating you alone on an alley, called for help and nobody is coming and you feared for your life? wouldn't you use it?
Actually, I think Trayvon should have struck Zimmerman even harder, and punched his lights out!

Then, while Zimmerman laid there unconscious, flat on his back, the toes of his boots pointing toward Orion in the dark of night, Trayvon could have walked safely home, finished his Ice Tea and gave the bag of Skittles to his little brother.

In the meantime, Zimmerman would eventually regain consciousness, got back up on his feet, and staggered back to his car and drove home, changed his diapers, and went to bed.

The only injuries he would have suffered was to his dignity!
Please answer the question I quoted, do not refer to either zimmerman or trayvon, try again
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

sportslover wrote:
DanTran wrote:This forum is called sportssuck.org. What did you expect to find here?

Funny thing is you seem to be the only one with a problem with me champ.
Hey! Me too! Me too!

You also forgot to mention me as well.

Don't I also have a problem with you? Eh?

Aw gee! I feel I've been left out! I'm so disappointed!!!

Please say that I also have a problem with you!

Please, please pretty please!

I can also be a real prick!

Well, I guess I need to try harder.
Last edited by Fat Man on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sportslover
Sportsman

Post by sportslover »

Oh trust me buddy, my problem is also with you and your kill all the jocks mentality.

We went through this in my "Bullying is bad but sports aren't" thread if you've forgotten so quickly. But it seems you want to have problems with me again, well as I said earlier, bring it on.

YOu and Dan think you're better then us sports fans. Well you know what I am intelligent and I love sports. So it does and can happen, therefore making anything Dan says here total BS!!

I was reading by 2 years old buddy boy, I was way ahead of all of my classes in reading and other school subjects. The only subjects I suffered at were math and science, you know why that was? I had no interest in either. I could of done it but I chose to just skate by with those two subjects.

I aced history and english throughout school and any other class. So as a intelligent sports fan what do you and Dan have to say now?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sportslover wrote:Oh trust me buddy, my problem is also with you and . . . etc. etc.
Oh! Thank you!

I'm so glad you also have a problem with me, and you still think I'm a prick!

I was beginning to feel left out!

Now, I feel much better!

sportslover
Sportsman

Post by sportslover »

Oh trust me, the only bigger prick here is Dantran, You are number 2 for sure....
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

[b][color=#FF00FF]Weltall[/color][/b] wrote:What if you had a gun and some jock started beating you alone on an alley, called for help and nobody is coming and you feared for your life? wouldn't you use it?

Please answer the question I quoted, do not refer to either zimmerman or trayvon, try again
Hey! I have been beaten, lots of times in my life when I was a kid, sometimes by bullies who were much larger than I was, and I have even been beaten by adults when I was just a kid, and I only fought back with my fists.

Yes, to be honest, I have lost more fights than I had won, and I'm still alive!!!

Anyway . . . . .

First of all, if I had been a member of Neighborhood Watch, and the rules stipulated that I was only to patrol the neighborhood in my vehicle, and report any suspicious activities, and I called 911, and was told not to get out of my vehicle to follow the suspect, I would abide by those rules, and taken the advice from 911, and would not have left my vehicle.

OK. Zimmerman himself does not exactly have a clean record. I have been doing some research.

He is known for domestic violence against his wife, he has assaulted a police officer on at least one occasion, and he is known to have a problem with alcohol.

So, here is what I think might have happened.

He was probably drunk on his ass, in which case, he should not have been out driving. He got out of his car. A scuffle probably did ensue between Trayvon and Zimmerman.

Trayvon probably pushed Zimmerman away, causing Zimmerman to fall over backwards, which is how he got the gashes on the back of his head, and while Zimmerman was on his back, he pulled out his gun.

Also, I have read that when Trayvon's body body was examined, the forensic evidence showed that there were actually no marks on Trayvon's fists, which indicates to me, that Trayvon did not strike Zimmerman with his fists after all, but he probably only pushed Zimmerman backward, and he he fell, he hit his head on something.

Again, Zimmerman was probably drunk on his ass, and when he was pushed away and fell over backwards, he pulled out his gun!

Zimmerman feared for his life because he is a coward!!!

As I have said, I've been in fight, and yes, it's scary to get caught up in a fight.

So, Zimmerman as an (adult?) is a much bigger scaredy cat than I ever was when I was just a kid!

Zimmerman probably (grew up?) living a sheltered life, and still sleeps in a crib and shits in his diapers!

A push hardly justifies using a gun!

I've been more than pushed!

Anyway, Zimmerman was told not to leave his vehicle.

But NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Zimmerman had to play cowboy like a retarded Kindergartener.

He should have stayed in his vehicle as advised by 911.

That's what I would have done if I had been on Neighborhood Watch. I would have stayed in my vehicle as advised.

Otherwise, none of this would have happened.

Use some common sense, ya MORON!!!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sportslover wrote:Oh trust me, the only bigger prick here is Dantran, You are number 2 for sure....
It's obvious you haven't read ALL of my posts in these forums.

I have said a lot worse in the past!

So, I'm the number #1 prick here!

OK?

Hey, this is my post number 3,490 in these forums!

I only need 10 more posts to get to 3,500.

So, come on you douche-bags!

Keep insulting me!

I need to get to post number 3,500 this evening.

And no! I don't expect to win a prize, because I'm not a fucking jock-tard!
Last edited by Fat Man on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Weltall

Post by Weltall »

Fatman YES OR NO, if someone was beating you up on an alley, called for help and nobody came, and you had a gun would you use it? YES OR NO?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Weltall wrote:Fatman YES OR NO, if someone was beating you up on an alley, called for help and nobody came, and you had a gun would you use it? YES OR NO?
Hey! Of all the times I have been beaten up, sometimes alone in the night, I didn't have a gun!

I fought back with my fists!

Now, that I'm 60 years old, I have my cane, and I was informed by a police officer that in my town, I'm allowed to have pepper spray. I can even get some at Walmart.

And, I do swing a pretty mean cane!

Also, if I were out alone, I would not try to follow some total stranger.

I would try to avoid a confrontation in the first place.

Zimmerman was out looking for trouble, and he got it, and now, he's crying boo boo because he has to face a trial.

So, I don't feel sorry for the little bastard!

Well, this is my post number 3,491.

Keep the insults coming!