Sports "nerds," traitors??

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Weltall

Re: Sports "nerds," traitors??

Post by Weltall »

Fat Man wrote:
Weltall wrote:Fatman YES OR NO, if someone was beating you up on an alley, called for help and nobody came, and you had a gun would you use it? YES OR NO?
Hey! Of all the times I have been beaten up, sometimes alone in the night, I didn't have a gun!

I fought back with my fists!

Now, that I'm 60 years old, I have my cane, and I was informed by a police officer that in my town, I'm allowed to have pepper spray. I can even get some at Walmart.

And, I do swing a pretty mean cane!

Also, if I were out alone, I would not try to follow some total stranger.

I would try to avoid and confrontation in the first place.

Zimmerman was out looking for trouble, and he got it, and now, he's crying boo boo because he has to face a trial.

So, I don't feel sorry for the little bastard!

Well, this is post number 3,491.

Keep the insults coming!
I love how you don't even grasp my question, and also the "Keep the insults coming!" Since I'm not writting an insult towards you.
I'll give you one last chance Fat Man,

HYPOTHETICALLY, if you were ambushed on an alley by someone, who then started BEATING the hell out of you, CALLED FOR HELP and no one cameto help and YOU HAD a GUN with you, WOULD YOU USE IT? YES OR NO
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Talk to him as if you were speaking to a Jock, Fat Man shares the same level of Intelligence as Jocks.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Weltall wrote:
Fat Man wrote:
Weltall wrote:Fatman YES OR NO, if someone was beating you up on an alley, called for help and nobody came, and you had a gun would you use it? YES OR NO?
Hey! Of all the times I have been beaten up, sometimes alone in the night, I didn't have a gun!

I fought back with my fists!

Now, that I'm 60 years old, I have my cane, and I was informed by a police officer that in my town, I'm allowed to have pepper spray. I can even get some at Walmart.

And, I do swing a pretty mean cane!

Also, if I were out alone, I would not try to follow some total stranger.

I would try to avoid and confrontation in the first place.

Zimmerman was out looking for trouble, and he got it, and now, he's crying boo boo because he has to face a trial.

So, I don't feel sorry for the little bastard!

Well, this is post number 3,491.

Keep the insults coming!
I love how you don't even grasp my question, and also the "Keep the insults coming!" Since I'm not writting an insult towards you.
I'll give you one last chance Fat Man,

HYPOTHETICALLY, if you were ambushed on an alley by someone, who then started BEATING the hell out of you, CALLED FOR HELP and no one cameto help and YOU HAD a GUN with you, WOULD YOU USE IT? YES OR NO
There have been times when I was kid, walking out in the night in my neighborhood in the night, and I was beaten buy some bully who was much larger, and I called out for help, and nobody came.

As I had said, when Trayvon's body was examined, his fists had no marks on them.

So, Zimmerman was not getting beaten. He was probably only pushed over backward which accounts for the gashes on the back of his head.

A push hardly justifies using a gun.

So, I would not shoot just for being pushed!

WWWHHHAAAAAAA! WWWHHHAAAAAAA! MOMMY HE PUSHED ME! WWWHHHAAAAAAA! WWWHHHAAAAAAA! WWWHHHAAAAAAA! GA GA GOO GOO!

In those photos I had seen, Zimmerman did no look all the badly injured!

I've had worse done to me in fist fights.

Now, if somebody came at me with a weapon, NOT HIS FISTS, but a weapon, like swinging a lead pipe, or a machete, and I was not able to get away, then, I would reach for a gun.

But, against fists???

AW, come on!

I have been in lots of fists fights when I was a kid.

Zimmerman was probably only pushed backward and hit his head.

When I was a kid, I was a nerd and a geek, but I was not a sissy!

Zimmerman is just a big retarded cry-baby!

Well, this is my post number 3,493.

Keep coming at me, ya douche-bags!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Weltall

Post by Weltall »

Hopeless...
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Weltall wrote:Hopeless...
FUCKING COWARDS!!!

Post number 3,495.

Keep on coming at me all ya cowardly douch-bags!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Weltall

Post by Weltall »

Fat Man wrote:
FUCKING COWARDS!!!

Post number 3,495.

Yeah yeah, Fat Man once you reach your desired post amount you will unleash insults to whoever you feel like it, or something similar.

You will feel satisfied with whatever you're planning which it turn will mean nothing to everyone else.They only see a bitter old man spewing hate into everyone.

Oh well, pray for the best. cheers
Earl

Post by Earl »

I've been ill for about two weeks; so, I've not been following this thread closely. But I've glanced at it enough to be able to say, "Wow!" I'm actually saddened by all this animosity. :( I don't believe in hating anyone. I certainly approve of any critique of school sports as social institutions; but at the same time, I refuse to engage in "us vs. them" groupthink, although the temptation to do so sometimes is strong. I prefer to view people as individuals, not according to which group they happen to belong. I have no problem with sports fans (and this is important) unless they impose or seek to impose their preference upon others. I don't look down on someone just because he's a sports fan.

My older daughter graduated magna cum laude with a degree in math and German from a major university in this state in 2009. She was admitted to Phi Beta Kappa (the national honor society that was founded in 1775) during her junior year. When she was in high school, she was honored in Who's Who Among American HIgh School Students during her junior and senior years in high school. She graduated summa cum laude from high school. When she was in high school, she had no "school spirit" and didn't observe cliques. During her freshman year at the university, she became a football fan and went to all the games until she graduated. She may have lost interest now, but she was a big fan then. It was just a way of having fun with her friends. Oh, my, the thought just occurred to me ... You could have considered her to be a sports "nerd"! As you've just read, she's certainly not dumb!

DanTran's boss was a jerk. He should have felt free to inform his boss that he just wasn't a sports fan without suffering any repercussions.

Sportslover is okay in my book. He deplores bullying by school athletes. We should recognize those sports fans who agree with us on one or more issues instead of viewing them all as The Enemy.

All this animosity is sad. Board messaging always has the potential for misunderstanding and has the propensity to create discord and conflict. Just call me mellow and soft. I don't mind. I don't believe in hating anyone, and I want DanTran and sportslover to continue posting.

I just feel sorry for you guys because you're hurting each other. When someone gets angry on an issue, you don't always know the real reason why. The reason may be private; therefore, you may not know what it is. Often (but not always) when people online become angry, the cause is because the angered person was affected personally, perhaps because the issue touches upon some personal pain he or she has experienced or continues to experience. I just wish you guys could let up a bit towards each other.
Weltall wrote:
Fat Man wrote: I have earned the right to be rude to sports fans

There's no such thing. What if a Fat kid made my life miserable, does that give me any right to be rude to every Fat guy including you?

Well said, Weltall. :) That's a principle I live by. Just call me mellow. Perhaps it has something to do with my age, although I'm not a doddering old guy. (Hey, I work out at a health club, after all!) I've just grown tired of Internet conflict.

Finally, welcome to the forum, Fitman's Brother. :) The posting system has changed since the first time your brother posted here. We changed to another system because of all the spam. As a new member, each one of your first 13 (I believe is the magic number) posts will have to be approved by me before it's displayed to the other members (as well as visitors, of course). Sorry for the inconvenience. Just keep on posting. I'll approve your posts as soon as I see them. I check the forum frequently during the day. When you post for the 14th time, your post should be displayed automatically without my approval.

I don't twist facts. I'd rather believe in an unpleasant truth than a pleasant lie.

Congratulations on your academic achievement! :) This is remarkable, especially considering the fact that because of football practice and whatnot you have less free time. I haven't believed in the "dumb jock" stereotype in decades.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Weltall wrote:
Fat Man wrote:
FUCKING COWARDS!!!

Post number 3,495.

Yeah yeah, Fat Man once you reach your desired post amount you will unleash insults to whoever you feel like it, or something similar.

You will feel satisfied with whatever you're planning which it turn will mean nothing to everyone else.They only see a bitter old man spewing hate into everyone.

Oh well, pray for the best. cheers
Spewing hate into everyone? Oh Really?

I don't hate everyone here!

Earl and I will always be friends, even though we don't always agree on everything.

HugeFanOfBadReligion, we've had our disagreements in the past, but I like him.

Then there is ChrisOH, and I like him.

And Lewis, and also Agent47, and there are others here on these forums who I like.

Sorry, nit wit! But I don't like morons, idiots, fuck-tards, ignoramuses, imbeciles, sports-tards, jock-tards, douche-bags, or brain-deads like you, or Fit Shit, or his fucking brother either!

Sorry about that!

Get use to it!

Well, this is now my forum post 3,497.

Only 3 more to go until I hit 3,500.

And again, I don't expect a prize for it either.

Unlike cary-baby professional jocks who scream out for their free Hummers, and for more money because $5 million dollars per year in not enough to satisfy them!

Aw! The poor babies!

Now, change your diapers and go to bed, little boy!

sportslover
Sportsman

Post by sportslover »

Earl wrote:I've been ill for about two weeks; so, I've not been following this thread closely. But I've glanced at it enough to be able to say, "Wow!" I'm actually saddened by all this animosity. :( I don't believe in hating anyone. I certainly approve of any critique of school sports as social institutions; but at the same time, I refuse to engage in "us vs. them" groupthink, although the temptation to do so sometimes is strong. I prefer to view people as individuals, not according to which group they happen to belong. I have no problem with sports fans (and this is important) unless they impose or seek to impose their preference upon others. I don't look down on someone just because he's a sports fan.

My older daughter graduated magna cum laude with a degree in math and German from a major university in this state in 2009. She was admitted to Phi Beta Kappa (the national honor society that was founded in 1775) during her junior year. When she was in high school, she was honored in Who's Who Among American HIgh School Students during her junior and senior years in high school. She graduated summa cum laude from high school. When she was in high school, she had no "school spirit" and didn't observe cliques. During her freshman year at the university, she became a football fan and went to all the games until she graduated. She may have lost interest now, but she was a big fan then. It was just a way of having fun with her friends. Oh, my, the thought just occurred to me ... You could have considered her to be a sports "nerd"! As you've just read, she's certainly not dumb!

DanTran's boss was a jerk. He should have felt free to inform his boss that he just wasn't a sports fan without suffering any repercussions.

Sportslover is okay in my book. He deplores bullying by school athletes. We should recognize those sports fans who agree with us on one or more issues instead of viewing them all as The Enemy.

All this animosity is sad. Board messaging always has the potential for misunderstanding and has the propensity to create discord and conflict. Just call me mellow and soft. I don't mind. I don't believe in hating anyone, and I want DanTran and sportslover to continue posting.

I just feel sorry for you guys because you're hurting each other. When someone gets angry on an issue, you don't always know the real reason why. The reason may be private; therefore, you may not know what it is. Often (but not always) when people online become angry, the cause is because the angered person was affected personally, perhaps because the issue touches upon some personal pain he or she has experienced or continues to experience. I just wish you guys could let up a bit towards each other.
Weltall wrote:
Fat Man wrote: I have earned the right to be rude to sports fans

There's no such thing. What if a Fat kid made my life miserable, does that give me any right to be rude to every Fat guy including you?

Well said, Weltall. :) That's a principle I live by. Just call me mellow. Perhaps it has something to do with my age, although I'm not a doddering old guy. (Hey, I work out at a health club, after all!) I've just grown tired of Internet conflict.

Finally, welcome to the forum, Fitman's Brother. :) The posting system has changed since the first time your brother posted here. We changed to another system because of all the spam. As a new member, each one of your first 13 (I believe is the magic number) posts will have to be approved by me before it's displayed to the other members (as well as visitors, of course). Sorry for the inconvenience. Just keep on posting. I'll approve your posts as soon as I see them. I check the forum frequently during the day. When you post for the 14th time, your post should be displayed automatically without my approval.

I don't twist facts. I'd rather believe in an unpleasant truth than a pleasant lie.

Congratulations on your academic achievement! :) This is remarkable, especially considering the fact that because of football practice and whatnot you have less free time. I haven't believed in the "dumb jock" stereotype in decades.

Thank you Earl, I'm sorry if I've had to get nasty in my last few posts but I hate the whole "We're better then you cause we don't like sports" clique. Not including you in that especially after that nice above post.

BUUUUUTTTTT people like Dan and Fatman fall into that category, but if you want me to quit responding so nastily I will try to hold back, dunno how long I can with the drivel they've been posting lately.

Though I do agree with Fatman on the Trayvon situation. Yes Fatman I agree with you on one thing, happy?

Even if Trayvon DID attack Zimmerman his reaction of shooting a unarmed teenager was WRONG!!

Why did he not defend himself some other way? WHy did he pull his gun and shoot him? Was he a coward? This is why I hate guns and believe that we should ban them as a country, but that is a WHOLe 'nother arguement that I don't wanna get into right now.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sportslover wrote:Thank you Earl, I'm sorry if I've had to get nasty in my last few posts but I hate the whole "We're better then you cause we don't like sports" clique. Not including you in that especially after that nice above post.

BUUUUUTTTTT people like Dan and Fatman fall into that category, but if you want me to quit responding so nastily I will try to hold back, dunno how long I can with the drivel they've been posting lately.

Though I do agree with Fatman on the Trayvon situation. Yes Fatman I agree with you on one thing, happy?

Even if Trayvon DID attack Zimmerman his reaction of shooting a unarmed teenager was WRONG!!

Why did he not defend himself some other way? WHy did he pull his gun and shoot him? Was he a coward? This is why I hate guns and believe that we should ban them as a country, but that is a WHOLe 'nother arguement that I don't wanna get into right now.
Thanks.

Of course, I'm not in favor of a total ban on guns.

I do support those with rifles who like to go deer hunting or duck hunting.

When I was a kid living up in Minnesota, we had some friends who went deer hunting, and they gave us some venison.

Have you ever had deer or moose?

It's delicious!

I've even had wild duck, and I enjoy fishing.

So, I guess I do have a little bit of redneck in me, but just a little. OK?

I also enjoy camping. Did a lot of that when I was a kid. Our family would travel, and we went to places like Yellowstone National Park, The Black Hills of South Dakota, The Devil's Tower in Wyoming, and the Grand Canyon of Arizona. It gave us a chance to get out of our neighborhood.

Also, not only was I interested in Astronomy when I was a kid, but I also liked Geology. When ever we traveled anywhere, I would look for fossils and collect interesting rocks. We kids had a collection of fossils.

To those who say science is "sissy stuff" I say, bullshit?

Science is really macho! For example: paleontology, climbing up in the mountains, or going out into the deserts searching for fossils, or Geology, exploring mountains and deep canyons, and Astronomy, working in an observatory high up in the mountains during some really cold nights, and you can't heat the inside of the dome, it must be the same temperature inside as it is outside, because of the optics.

Yes, I have been in observatories. On our camping trips, we went to Prescott National Forest, and I got a chance to see the Lowell Observatory located not far from Flag Staff Arizona, and I got to hike down to the center of the meteor crater near Winslow Arizona.

So, my family, we traveled to all kinds of interesting places and brought back souvenirs, no, I don't mean from the shops, but from the deserts and forest regions, like interesting rocks and fossils, natural souvenirs.

Yeah, we did a lot of camping, hiking, and fishing. It's more fun than sports! OK?

Of course, I never had a chance to go hunting, but I have done a lot of fishing.

Since I'm an evolutionist, I say, that when we primates came down from the trees, and stood on our two legs, and began eating meat, that is when our brains started to evolve about 200,000 years ago.

Also, to those who say, "cooking is for women only, and real men don't cook" I say, bullshit!

It was men who invented cooking!

Back when we humans were hunters and gatherers, the women would go into the forests to gather wild fruit and vegetables and wild roots and berries, while the men went out hunting and brought back the meat, and it was the men who built the fires and roasted the meat on the fires, so, it was men who invented cooking when we discovered fire.

In fact, I have known women who admit that men are better cooks. I guest it must be so, because all the great chefs in the world are men! Usually FAT MEN!

I also love to cook, and when our family went out on camping trips, I was the keeper of the flame. I loved it! It was my job to go out to look for firewood.

So, I love meat, and fish, therefore, I even think vegetarians are stupid like cattle and sheep. They're also more pron to violence. Adolf Hitler and Charles Manson were vegetarians. Maybe they were such pricks because they were hungry all the time from only eating lettuce! (OK, sarcasm!)

Also, I believe in the right of responsible adults to own a gun to protect one's home. If somebody breaks into your home, then that person is obviously a threat to you and your family, and it that case, you have a right to shoot.

But this so-called "Stand Your Ground Law" is used by cowards as an excuse to go out into the streets to shoot anyone you don't like.

Zimmerman was spoiling for a fight. He wanted to do a bit of "coon" hunting! Yeah!

I call the "Stand Your Ground Law" the coward's gun law, or the Yellow Law.

I have been signing petitions on line to have that law repealed, because it has resulted in innocent people getting killed.

So, I hope that eventually, enough petitions will be signed to repeal the Yellow Laws in every state that happen to have similar laws.

Yeah! I hate cowards!

Well . . . . . anyway . . . . .

I'm glad we agree on some things.

And this is my post number 3,499.

Only 1 more until I hit post number 3,500.

Earl

Post by Earl »

sportslover wrote:Thank you Earl, I'm sorry if I've had to get nasty in my last few posts but I hate the whole "We're better then you cause we don't like sports" clique. Not including you in that especially after that nice above post.

Thank you for the compliment. :) Don't worry about getting mad. It's easy to get mad in an online forum. I've lost my temper about four times at www.able2know.org and about twice here. I won't be upset if you get mad again. I understand. :)

This may get me into trouble, as I'm so "moderate"; but I'll say it, anyway: Respect is a two-way street. A person who disrepects others who in no way contributed to his problems (as opposed to someone who's a jerk, of course), in turn, will eventually be treated with disrespect by others. The "live and let live" philosophy works best, no matter who or what you are. Sometimes there are intolerant people on both sides of a controversy, serving as mirror images of the other. The civil rights movment that overcame Jim Crow never would have succeeded if most black Americans had viewed white people as the devil and reacted with hate instead of love.

That being said, I'm not trying to discourage anybody in particular from speaking out. I don't want anyone to be discouraged from posting, regardless of his views regarding sports. We need the dialogue, even if it gets heated at times.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Fat Man: Thanks for the kind welcome to the forums. You are exactly the angry type of person that my brother told me about.

I suggest you find a positive outlet that will make you happy. It MUST be positive. Being angry and yelling at people online will not improve the quality of your life, and it will not make you happy. Something as simple as finding a new author to get into and reading all their books can go a long way in improving your outlook at life.

I just think the best way to tell the hardships you had in life "fuck you" would be to stay happy through all that you have been through and continue to be a productive and happy human being in life. Hell, you can even possibly be an inspiration for others if you can turn your life around. And it's never too late to do so.

Of course this is easier said than done, and you were dealt a shitty hand. But just think of what a positive example you can set for others if you can do this.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Earl: Thanks for the warm welcome. My brother said you were always the voice of reason in the forums.
Mrs. Earl

Post by Mrs. Earl »

Fitman's Brother wrote:I suggest you find a positive outlet that will make you happy. It MUST be positive. Being angry and yelling at people online will not improve the quality of your life, and it will not make you happy. Something as simple as finding a new author to get into and reading all their books can go a long way in improving your outlook at life.

I just think the best way to tell the hardships you had in life "fuck you" would be to stay happy through all that you have been through and continue to be a productive and happy human being in life. Hell, you can even possibly be an inspiration for others if you can turn your life around. And it's never too late to do so.

Of course this is easier said than done, and you were dealt a shitty hand. But just think of what a positive example you can set for others if you can do this.
Fitman's Brother, you sound like a wise young man.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:Fat Man: Thanks for the kind welcome to the forums. You are exactly the angry type of person that my brother told me about.

I suggest you find a positive outlet that will make you happy. It MUST be positive. Being angry and yelling at people online will not improve the quality of your life, and it will not make you happy. Something as simple as finding a new author to get into and reading all their books can go a long way in improving your outlook at life.

Well, I guess your not quite the douche-bag that your brother is.

If you would check out this topic, you will understand why I'm so pissed off with your brother.

Fat Man Needs to go, play sports, and get some damn exercise
http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... f=1&t=7777

Well, let me say, your dear sweet brother came in here primarily to attack me!
[b][color=#FF00FF]Fit Man[/color][/b] wrote:No wonder Fat Man hates sports so much: he's fat and simply un-athletic. Just because you aren't good at something, Fat Man, doesn't give you the right to call it wrong and hate on it so much. If you actually got off of your fat ass for once in your life and ran a few laps, you overall health will improve greatly. Plus, exercise is not only good for your body. It is scientifically proven that exercise releases endorphins in the brain that lead to a happier individual. Many people on this site just seem so bitter, especially Fat Man.

Another reason you claim to hate sports is because bullies picked on you? Well BOO-HOO! You wouldn't have been such an easy target if you weren't so fat and out of shape to begin with. Stay in shape, and you won't be messed with. It's called survival of the fittest, and that's basic evolution. But you probably failed biology class, didn't you? You seem to have the IQ of a dog.

Fat Man is a disgrace to humanity. He promotes being a fat, lazy sloth. If the whole world were like Fat Man, it would be a depressing place. For one, our society wouldn't be able to do the simplest of tasks, such as manual labor. All of our citizens would get a heart attack at the lift of a finger. Fit citizens are simply more productive and much better workers than fat workers. Study after study has shown this.

My general point here, is that sports aren't bad at all. They promote good fitness when the sport is used in its purest form. This leads to a happier society, and a productive society.
He came in here attacking me before knowing any of the facts.

1.) When I was a kid in grade school, I was not fat yet. I didn't start becoming overweight until I was about 13 years old, but I still was not exactly what you would call fat.

2.) I was lousy at sports, because when I was 4 years old, I was in a car accident, my left knee was injured, and as a result of having a crippled up left knee, I was unable to run, and I walked with a limp.

3.) My mother taught me how to read and write before I started school, so by the time I was only in the 3rd grade, I could already read at high school and adult level, and science has always been my favorite topic, especially Astronomy. When I was 13 years old, I scored 150 points on a standard IQ test, which was given by the Mental Health when my family was living in Las Cruses New Mexico. Yeah, I may be crazy, but, I'm not stupid! I would rather be crazy than stupid anytime!

4.) I was one suspended from school because I failed to climb a rope in the gymnasium, due to my crippled up left knee, never mind that I was passing all my other academic subjects, like science and math, no, physical education was more important to them.

5.) And finally, I'm 60 years old, and I have arthritis in both knees and ankles, so, it's a little bit late to start going out running and jogging.

Hey! Despite all that, being fat now, I'm probably still in better health than a lot of ex-football players my age. I don't have high blood pressure, and my cholesterol levels are actually lower than normal.

My younger brother, who is much taller, and skinny, he has high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels, and he says that I will probably outlive him. We had relatives who were fat and still lived into their 80s.

Yeah, my brother is also a douche-bag! Yeah! Uh huh! Just like your dear sweet brother.

OK, I'm going to give you a break, for the time being, and assume that perhaps, just maybe, just maybe, that you're not a total douche-bag.

Okey dokey, Smokey?

Anyway . . . . .

Your brother came in here primarily to attack me before knowing all the facts.

Yeah, in some later forum post, he claims to be against bullying.

But, he had chosen to make and exception in my case.

Also . . . . . every time I would say something in my defense, Brigoon would would say it's IRRELEVANT!!!

And he claims to have been in law school.

Yeah! I can just see him as an attorney. Someone is wrongly charged with a crime, pleads not guilty, and when it's his/her turn to speak out in his/her defense, Brigoon would probably say that it's IRRELEVANT and request that the defendant please tell the court how and why he/she committed the crime. Any court trial in which Brigoon is an attorney, would be a kangaroo court, or no better than a lynch mob.

When he finally hang up his Law School Diploma in a picture frame on the wall of his office, it should read . . . . .

Shyster At Law!!!

With those two idiots, your dear sweet brother, and Brigoon harassing me, well . . . sorry if I don't have any love in my heart! OK?

Also, I don't forgive! I'm not a Christian, therefore, therefore I don't forgive.

So, I say to idiots like your brother, and Brigoon, or anyone else who harasses me, if it's absolution you seek, then go talk to your butt-banging bishop or your pedophile priest, because you won't get it from me! I'm not in the forgiving business! Sorry 'bout that!!!

OK, instead of going through all the details of my life, I suggest to go to this following topic which I had posted back in January 29,2010

THE HORSE THIEVES AMONG US!
http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... f=1&t=4425

There, I discuss my experiences in school.

Please do check it out, and then get back to me. OK?

Thank you.