Sports "nerds," traitors??

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
DanTran

Re: Sports "nerds," traitors??

Post by DanTran »

This thread really blew up.

HugeFan: For someone on "our side," you seem to be siding with the sports fans. "Dedicated to the eradication of sports." You might think it's tongue in cheek, but for people like Fat Man and I, it's all too real.

People shouldn't like sports, and people shouldn't be allowed to participate in them or enjoy them. I lost my job because of sports (if you haven't read it, I made a thread all about it). Sports forced me to punch a man in the face. Sports forced me to do drugs in college. Sports have also destroyed Fat Man's childhood and his chance at a decent education. To try and defend sports as a normal hobby that even geniuses can take part in is misunderstanding the problem. Einstein fucked his cousin (or something like that). Is that okay? You seem to be "rooting" for these scientists like many assholes root for football players...
HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:I don't see how you could question the intelligence of someone who made a tremendous amount of innovation in the field of physics (something which can only be done by the brightest people) simply because they have an interest in sports. If they demonstrate a high level of intelligence, and contribute to the world with their knowledge, why should a person's interests that only affect their personal lives have any influence on their intellectual reputation?
That's like the whole point of this forum.
HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote: I'm sure geniuses have many normal interests, you just won't find them in the biographies of those people because normal things aren't really worth mentioning.
Someone thought they were worth mentioning. You know of Feynman's bongo playing and strip club hopping. And btw, these geniuses dedicate their entire lives to their work. I find it hard to believe that many of them would even have time to watch sports, or even want to. Don't mistake eccentricity for normalcy.

Hey, if you can find me a genius , a noteworthy one who watched sports and enjoyed it (IQ levels and everything) then maybe I can calm down with my judgements. Until that happens, sports are for idiots.

Sportlover's comments are proof of it.
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:ALSO, BE THANKFUL I DON'T KNOW YOUR REAL NAME AND WHERE YOU LIVE, AND THAT I CAN'T AFFORD TO TRAVEL ANYWAY, BECAUSE I WOULD COME OVER THERE AND BEAT YOUR HEAD IN WITH A LEAD PIPE!
Fat Man.. you're too old to be believing in fairy tales.

you on a powered wheelchair? Tell you what. I won't even punch you. I'll rip the Battery from that Wheelchair. then hose you down with water. till you wake from that delusional state you live in. oh... Btw. Sheep!.

Edit:
Name: Joao D. F.
City: Caracas
Street: Baralt. Just next to the Fuel Station
Tip: Try no to look like an asshole, You might get mugged and robbed before you even reach Caracas.

With Love.
Brigan.
Last edited by Brigan on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
DanTran

Post by DanTran »

Fat Man, I know you get passionate, but you should watch what you say...Don't let the idiots get to you, your threats of bodily harm (no matter how justified) could be against the law in the US.

It's good to vent, but remember, you're never going to convert the assholes, just relax, you kniow you're better than them, and that's all that matter's.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

DanTran wrote:Fat Man, I know you get passionate, but you should watch what you say...Don't let the idiots get to you, your threats of bodily harm (no matter how justified) could be against the law in the US.

It's good to vent, but remember, you're never going to convert the assholes, just relax, you kniow you're better than them, and that's all that matter's.
Good evening DanTran:

Well, it's just that Brigoon really ticks me off.

During our discussion about Trayvon getting shot and killed by Zimmerman, Briggon referred to me as "media sheep".

No, I don't believe everything I hear in the NEWS media.

I'm saying, we still don't know all the facts, yet.

I only know this . . .

1.) When Zimmerman called 911 to report someone suspicious walking the streets, he was told NOT to follow the suspect, and let the cops handle it.

2.) Zimmerman ignored their advice, got out of his car and followed Trayvon anyway!

3.) A fight probably did occur between the two of them.

4.) Trayvon only had his fists which can not be thrown further than arm's length.

5.) Zimmerman pulled out his gun and shot the UN-ARMED Trayvon.

Oh! But I get called a "media sheep" just because I believe it's wrong to shoot and kill someone who is UN-ARMED!

Yeah! So I must be an idiot.

OK, Brigoon is right, and I'm wrong.

It's OK to shoot people who are UN-ARMED, and it was OK for my sports obsessed teacher to bash my head against a brick wall because he didn't want me reading a book, and it was OK for me to get beaten and raped when I was 17 years old by an older man.

Oh, and it's also OK to expel physically handicapped students from school if they can't climb a rope or put a ball through a hoop, even if they're passing all their other academic subjects.

So, I guess Brigoon is right, and I'm wrong!

Yeah! We're enemies of the state because we don't like sports!

Good thing Bush is not president or else you and I would get hauled off to Gitmo!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:I'm saying, we still don't know all the facts, yet.
LOL!, then how can you support trayvon in that case? hypocrite.

Fat Man wrote:I only know this . . .

1.) When Zimmerman called 911 to report someone suspicious walking the streets, he was told NOT to follow the suspect, and let the cops handle it.

2.) Zimmerman ignored their advice, got out of his car and followed Trayvon anyway!

3.) A fight probably did occur between the two of them.

4.) Trayvon only had his fists which can not be thrown further than arm's length.

5.) Zimmerman pulled out his gun and shot the UN-ARMED Trayvon.

Oh! But I get called a "media sheep" just because I believe it's wrong to shoot and kill someone who is UN-ARMED!
Exactly what the Media released. Ironic right? you Sheep!
Fat Man wrote:Yeah! So I must be an idiot.
You are :mrgreen:
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

In response to Brigooooooonnn!!!

I said that I don't believe EVERYTHING that I hear in the NEWS media.

OK, Trayvon wasn't shot and killed by Zimmerman!

ALIENS DID IT! They landed on the street in their UFO and came out and shot Trayvon with their ray-guns, and went back into their UFO and took off!

Uh, excuse me, but even if we can't believe everything we hear in the NEWS, it's more probable that Trayvon was shot and killed by Zimmerman with an ordinary gun, made in the USA on planet Earth.

It's obvious that you don't have any moral qualms about an UN-ARMED kid getting shot and killed by Zimmerman with a gun.

If I were to say, that you have the morals of an ally cat, that would be an insult to ally cats, and then I would have to apologize to ally cats!

So, you have the morals of a dung-maggot!

No, sorry! I guess I'll have to apologize to dung-maggots now, because even dung-maggots have higher moral principles than you'll ever have!

You're not even good enough to be a dung-maggot!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man. your reading comprenhension is way poor.

I've never said that Zimmerman didn't shoot him, he indeed shoot him as self defense.

Trayvon was the one that punched down Zimmerman, guess he can't talk things out right? he has to punch people up like a real Gansta.

awwww you didn't know? He had "Thug life" tattoo, golden tooth, and was beating the crap of an Overweight man.

Zimmerman yelled for help while he was being sieged by fists, he used the gun to save his own life.

Let's recap.

a Black Jock that plays football, instead of talking it out with Zimmerman as to why he was following him, decided to punch a fat Guy who is the Captain of the Neighborhood watch.

Do I smell hipocrisy?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

A gun against fists in not self-defense!

I've been in fist fights myself, and never felt the need to use a gun against someone only using his fists!

Also, Zimmerman was told by 911, NOT TO FOLLOW THE SUSPECT!!!

But, Zimmerman had to get out of his car, and follow Trayvon, and play cowboy, bang bang you're dead, like a retarded Kindergartner in shitty diapers.

If Zimmerman had stayed in his car, and not follow the suspect, as he was advised by 911, then none of this would have happened!

We have too many low-life cowards in this country.

For example: An adult, grabbing an 11 year old kid, and bashing his head against the corner of a concrete block wall.

Yeah! That happened to me when I was 11 years old as I had mentioned before. If my head had hit the wall just a little bit harder, I could have died from it.

I had a severe concision and some brain damage from the sharp blow to the back of my head, and as a result, had dizzy spells and headaches for years afterward!

It was an argument over a book that my teacher would not allow me to check out from the library.

I suppose you think that what that teacher did to me was self-defense and that if I had died, I would have deserved it! Right???

Yeah! It takes a big brave strong man to bash a little kid's head against a brick wall.

I HATE COWARDS!!!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

oh really? maybe if Trayvon didn't start throwing punches and cooperate with someone who's patrolling and sort things out, he would be alive and none of this would've happened.

Violence never leads to something good. You fool.

Also he used the gun as a last resort. since noone came to help him.

Maybe you would like to be beaten down. since you ourightly defend that action.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Well, if someone were following me late at night when I was out alone, I would want to know why I was being followed!

Yeah, I would probably turn around and confront that person myself.

You see, I can't run away if I thought I was being stalked, because I'm not an athlete, so I would have no other choice but to use my fists!

Zimmerman should have stayed in his car and let a cop handle the situation.

In fact, if I'm not mistaken, if you're on neighborhood watch, you're told not to follow and confront a suspect, but to let a cop check it out!

So, Zimmerman may have violated the rules of neighborhood watch.

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Zimmerman didn't confront him you moron. Trayvon approached Zimmerman from behind, Ask hastily "What you following me for?", then before he even replied he got punched down.

Let me try to speak it out for you., Baaaaaaahhhhhhh Baaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Damn... I forgot. Sheep don't listen to anything else, they just listen to the god damn Media!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I just found some information concerning the rules Neighborhood Watch.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/local/st ... he_Mw.cspx
Sarasota neighborhood watch volunteers
must follow strict rules

SARASOTA COUNTY - Neighborhood watch volunteers in subdivisions throughout Sarasota County are required to follow strict rules set by the Sheriff's Office, ensuring that incidents like the one in Sanford does not happen here.

"If those volunteers cannot abide by the rules of the patrol program, we politely ask them not to participate," said Deputy Cathy Duff.

The program started in 1976. Hundreds of residents now volunteer in their subdivisions to patrol and look for any suspicious activity.

One of those volunteers is, Jo Hanson. For years, she has been the watch Captain for the Southbay development in Osprey. "I think it's something to do for the neighborhood. I think it's a good crime deterrent. You just drive around and look for things that are suspicious. We are the eyes and ears of the Sheriff's Office," said Hanson.

Like every volunteer, Hanson is not allowed to carry a weapon and is not permitted to get out of her vehicle if she does see suspicious activity. "If they hear or see something that they feel is suspicious, they have a phone we provide to them and they can contact us and let us take care of it," said Deputy Duff.

Volunteers are also asked to attend training sessions sponsored by the sheriff's office.
So, if you're on Neighborhood Watch, you are not to carry a gun. You're only suppose to patrol the neighborhood in your vehicle, and call in to report suspicious activity, and you are not suppose to get out of your car.

Also, even if the state you live in allows you to carry a concealed gun, you are still NOT to have a gun when you're on Neighborhood Watch!

You're only suppose to patrol in your car, and call in if you see anything suspicious, and let a cop handle it.

Therefore, Zimmerman violated the rules of his Neighborhood Watch program!

Case Closed!

Next case!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote: you are still NOT to have a gun when you're on Neighborhood Watch!
HA! you're so full of bullshit! You Sheep!, as long as you have Permit to carry guns in your country he can legally patrol with it.

dude I'm not even from your country and still know that your second amendment grants people the right to bear arms, as he's not the only one.

And he wasn't a volunteer btw. He was the Captain of the Whole program.

Go to school Fatty is not too late.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Hey Brigooooooonnn!!!

Now who has a problem with reading comprehension???

The rules specifically says, you may NOT have a gun while on Neighborhood Watch, and you are suppose to stay in your car, and report suspicious activities.

Zimmerman just wanted to play the vigilante!

HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN HIS CAR!!!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:Hey Brigooooooonnn!!!

Now who has a problem with reading comprehension???

The rules specifically says, you may NOT have a gun while on Neighborhood Watch, and you are suppose to stay in your car, and report suspicious activities.

Zimmerman just wanted to play the vigilante!

HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN HIS CAR!!!

Like every volunteer, Hanson is not allowed to carry a weapon and is not permitted to get out of her vehicle

He was the Captain of it, and has legal permit, Also he's not the only one in MURRRIKA that carries a weapon while on Neighborhood watch.

You single digit IQ SHEEP, Do you want a carrot?