Oh Oh! Another New Member! I See Trouble Coming!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Oh Oh! Another New Member! I See Trouble Coming!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I saw we have another new member.

His user name appeared briefly at the bottom of the Index Page.

Then, when I reloaded the page, the new member name disappeared, but he'll probably be back.

The new member is Fitman's Brother!!!

Well, if and when he does start posting here, in response to his forum posts, I shall refer to him as Fit Shit's Butt-Buddy!!!

OK, Fitman's Brother, or Fit Shit's Butt-Buddy, let me be the first to greet you on these forums.

FUCK OFF! GO CRAWL INTO A SEWER, EAT SHIT, AND DIE!!!

Also . . . . .

I hereby bestow upon thee (in advance) ye olde coveted Jersey Of Shame!

Wear it with pride!

Now then . . . welcome to the forums.

And have a nice day!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

sportslover
Sportsman

Re: Oh Oh! Another New Member! I See Trouble Coming!

Post by sportslover »

Can't give the guy a chance first, can ya big boy?

Uggh, no wonder people come here and hate you guys....
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

sportslover wrote:Can't give the guy a chance first, can ya big boy?

Well, if he's anything like his brother ( his butt-buddy) then I have marked my territory waiting for him to step in, and I'm ready for him.

Ah! This is my post number 3,492.

Only 8 more to go until post number 3,500.

Keep coming at me, ya douche-bags!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:

8 more post to confirm he doesn't do crap, he only cries bullshit on the internet and avoids the question that his single Digit IQ can't handle.

Keep posting Fat Man. You're close!

With Love.

Brigan. The Fat Sheep herder. :mrgreen:
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:Keep posting Fat Man. You're close!

With Love.
Uh! Do you have some kind of thing for me!

Or, do you just have a thing for us fat guys?

You're really starting to creep me out! Ya, know that?

Yeah! You must be light in the loafers!

Well, this is my post number 3,494.

Only 6 more to go and I hit post number 3,500.

sportslover
Sportsman

Post by sportslover »

Fat Man wrote:

Well, if he's anything like his brother ( his butt-buddy) then I have marked my territory waiting for him to step in, and I'm ready for him.

You're just egging them on when you post stuff like that and call them douche-bags ya know......
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

sportslover wrote:
Fat Man wrote:

You're just egging them on when you post stuff like that and call them douche-bags ya know......
Yeah! Well I have a good reason to suspect that Fit-Sht's Butt-Buddy is going to be just as bad, if not even worse than his brother!

Yeah! I'm a "disgrace to humanity" because I'm fat, I'm not good at sports, I'm physically handicapped, I read too many books, and I have never raped anyone, so I'm a disgrace to humanity.

And you think science is boring and Chess is stupid, and that kicking an oval-shaped ball around or putting a spherical ball through a metal hoops takes skill, when any retard can chase a ball.

Hell, I can teach a dog to chase a ball.

So, fuck off now! OK?

Oh! And this is my post number 3,498.

Only 2 more to go until I hit post number 3,500.

wibberley

Post by wibberley »

hello fat man,my 7 year-old son would like to speak to you :D :D hay i have a new physcho way to kill a sports fan you invite him for a

meal and give him warm milk then when he is a sleep you can kick his *** get a tent-peg and ram it right through his head and *****
and taer his head up then put a car over the body make sure theres lot of blood and if people see the body throw it into a river
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

wibberley wrote:hello fat man,my 7 year-old son would like to speak to you :D :D hay i have a new physcho way to kill a sports fan you invite him for a meal and give him warm milk then when he is a sleep you can kick his *** get a tent-peg and ram it right through his head and *****
and taer his head up then put a car over the body make sure theres lot of blood and if people see the body throw it into a river
My favorite way to kill a sports fan is to rip his head off, shove it up his ass face first, and then, piss down his neck!

Hey! Thanks to you, this is my post number 3,500.

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

My best friend is actually gay. It shames me that you're homophobic.
wibberley

Post by wibberley »

thats my favourite way too, but i think you should rip his neck off first and kick his ass but use a pen knife and ******** :twisted:
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

wibberley wrote:thats my favourite way too, but i think you should rip his neck off first and kick his ass but use a pen knife and ******** :twisted:
Q: How do you drive a sports fan crazy?

A: Put in in a circular room and tell him to sit in the corner?

I have a have a real good way to deal with sports fans and jocks who rape women!

Split his penis length-ways with a barber's razor, crush his testicles in a hand vice, then nail him up-side-down on a shit-house door, and set the shit-house on fire!

I would like to own a chain of funeral homes or mortuaries that specializes in funeral and burial arrangements for dead jocks!

Yeah! The JOCK IN THE BOX!

I like to put the FUN in FUNeral!!!

Hey Wibberly! This is great! You and I are both a couple of psychos!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man, you might want to reconsider the Forum Rules.
Please respect the following rules when you post on this forum. Breaking of any of these rules may result in a Post Restriction (PR) for a set period of time, or in extreme cases, can result in a permanent ban.

§1)No Flaming/Flame-baiting

Flame-baiting is not tolerated. Flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response.

This goes for posts and PMs to sports fans, too. Not all sports fans who visit here are rude and obnoxious. Do not automatically assume they are and instantly start hurling abuse at them if they have not posted anything abusive themselves. If they start using insults, then by all means give it back to them.

In other words -- respond in kind.
Wouldn't you say your "Jock in the Box" image and your accompanying hateful fantasizing possibly are in violation of the Forum Rules? How in the world can you expect to have any sort of a respectful exchange with Fitman's Brother (or any other decent "jock" or sports fan, for that matter) when you post this stuff in a thread where he's likely to see it? When wibberley makes his own extreme statements, he at least doesn't go after other members; but, instead, just sits in his own corner, so to speak, (say, a single topic or thread) and posts to no one in particular. You, on the other hand, seek confrontation with others. For the most part, you make no distinction between civil sports fans and those who are rude.

Incidentally, regarding Fit Man, yes, he got off to a bad start with you because he didn't have all the facts straight; but he eventually apologized to you when the going got too rough for you. You accepted his apology. That would have been the end of that nonsense, but you reneged and started attacking him again. Forgiving someone who has apologized is not just "Christian," as you put it; but is also a rule of good living and common sense.

Don't you understand when you speak hatefully towards people, you are quite likely to receive hatred back in return? You should think carefully about this, especially the possibility that someday you may meet someone who's more than your match. When you placed membership here in the spring of 2009, I chortled at the thought of a match between you and Samdaman. At that time I thought you'd clean his clock. I now believe you'd be no match for Samdaman because he's even meaner and more hateful than you. You may think you're tough until someone comes along who's even thougher than you, but by then it's too late!

Your current attitude towards Fitman's Brother reminds me of Louis Farrakhan telling leading Jews in a city somewhere that he wants to have a respectful dialogue with them, only to shout anti-Semitic statements at a rally the very next day. Your attitude towards many people seems to be one of confrontation and rudeness. This is the attitude of a crank. Do you want to be a crank instead of a gentleman?

I can assure you that yelling at "jock-tards," sports fans, "Repubi-tards," and "funny mentalists" as often as you do is not going to improve your mental health. You should spend less time yelling at those whom you hate so much and, instead, deal with your mental health. I've read the sick fantasies you posted at the online artwork website and the "fat acceptance" website, both of which banned you (even the "fat acceptance" website). You may not think I'm speaking to you in love, although I actually am speaking to you out of my heartfelt concern for your mental well-being; but you need to wake up and deal with the real issues in your life, which are not related to sports or politics.

You are mighty close to being banned, Fat Man. I will notify Skul.

Finally, dear reader, I will not be associated with hatred of other groups of people simply by virtue of being a moderator of this website. Wishing death on people who haven't even committed any crimes sticks in my craw. I won't be a party to it!
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Hello Earl:

I was only joking around with Wibberly.

I guess were trying to see who can out-do each other.

No, I really don't want to do any of those things.

We're only joking around.

Earl

Post by Earl »

Believe it or not, Fat Man, in a sense I'll aways be your friend, even if our friendship doesn't survive. But you haven't been listening to anyone, and you've made those of us who support the concept of this website look bad! :cry:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related