Mayday! I Participated In The Occupy El Paso Protest March!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Brigan

Re: Mayday! I Participated In The Occupy El Paso Protest Mar

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote: I will work on it this evening, because right now, I got to fix something to eat, and I'm going to be watching some geology videos on YouTube on the channel Coffee With Claire.
Why not right now?

Or you're adultering using Paint? as you do with the rest of your 1337 pictures.

I say you're full of Bullshit.

Edit: Also is Not Fit Man's Brother who thinks you're a parasite, I Know you're a parasite.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

NOTICE! DUE TO THE PIXEL WIDTH OF MY UPLOADED ATTACHMENTS, I HAD
TO NARROW THE TEXT FIELD SO THAT YOU WON'T HAVE TO SCROLL THE PAGE
LEFT AND RIGHT WHILE READING THE TEXT IN MY FORUM POST.

Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote: I will work on it this evening, because right now, I got to fix something
to eat, and I'm going to be watching some geology videos on YouTube
on the channel Coffee With Claire.
Why not right now?

Or you're adultering using Paint? as you do with the rest of
your 1337 pictures.

I say you're full of Bullshit.

Edit: Also is Not Fit Man's Brother who thinks you're a parasite, I Know
you're a parasite.
Hey! Back in 1971, I wanted to build a telescope, an 8 inch Newtonian
reflector 60 inch focal length.

But, my dear sweet brother tried to come after me with a shot gun because
he felt I was being disruptive of the family.

Yeah, I wanted to do something good and useful.

My brother wanted to kill me!

And, I'm a parasite???

Anyway . . . . .

I'm back!

I would have posted sooner, but the board was temporarily down, so I had
to wait for it to get back up again.

Also, when I took screen shots of my E-mail, of which I have three, it took
some time to clip out the borders around my Mozilla Firefox browser and the
blue borders around my E-mails from the screen shots.

I had started out with 6 screen shots for my 3 E-mails, 2 screen shots for each
E-mail, the top half, and bottom half for each one, then I had to combine the
top and bottom halves so that the full document can can be seen in each image.

Also, there is a limit to the number of attachment you can upload in each forum
post. I believe the limit is three attachments, so I had to combine 6 images
into 3 attachments.

So, I now have three images showing the full page of each of my three E-mails.
And I did NOT alter the text, but only blacked out my full name, my residential
address, and zip code to protect my privacy, and the order numbers. But the
remaining text is unaltered.

I also include a screen shot of my on-line bank account.

OK, here it is

AS you can see, it clearly shows that I did in fact make a $30 dollar purchase
using my debit card. I did not want to include the whole web page, but only
the $30 dollar purchase I made.

Also, every few hours or so, I keep logging in to check, just in case my money
might be refunded back into my account, but I have my doubts.
But, I'll keep checking.

OK, the above image I have hosted on my Photobucket page since it's
only 1080 x 250 pixels.

Now, the next three images of my three E-mails I have uploaded as attachments,
because each one is 1300 pixels wide and the first is 1400 pixels tall, the second
is 1000 pixels tall, and the third is 900 pixels tall.

I uploaded these as attachments because they are large images, and Photobucket
automatically re-sizes images that are too large. So, I uploaded them as attachments
so that you can see the full sized images, and it makes it easier to read the text.
E Mail 1.JPG
E Mail 1.JPG (159.69 KiB) Viewed 316 times
The first E-mail thanks me for making a purchase.
E Mail 2.JPG
E Mail 2.JPG (93.23 KiB) Viewed 316 times
The second E-mail is a receipt for my $30 dollar purchase
from High Point Scientific.
E Mail 3.JPG
E Mail 3.JPG (109.18 KiB) Viewed 316 times
And the third one says, my order has been cancelled and that
my card was not charged.

But my on-line bank account clearly shows that my card indeed
has been charged.

So, somebody is lying, and it sure as Hell isn't me!

OK, I did make just one small alteration in the text. At the bottom of the
third E-mail where it says in bold text, Order cancelled - your card was
not charged
, I had to shift that line over to the left because, when
I clipped the image width to 1300 pixels, part of the sentence would have
been clipped away, so I only shifted it to the left to avoid clipping away a
part of it. So, sue me!

Therefore, I have proof that I ordered a 2x Barlow lens from High Point Scientific
and that I paid $30 dollars for it.

Sorry if it took so much time, but I also had to take time out to have something
to eat, and when I came back here, I had to wait for the forums to be
available again.

So, I do not bullshit!

Unlike fuck-tards like you, and sports fans, and jocks, morons who believe
in fairy tales, I'm not a liar.

I'm only interested in truth.

That's why I like to study science while you sports-tards play play or watch
retarded games where you don't learn jack-shit.

Anyway . . . . .

Here's the proof!

Now, choke on it!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

It said that the $30.02 were pending transactions. Meaning exactly that: they're pending. You actually haven't been charged yet, idiot. Those pending transactions will not be finalized.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:It said that the $30.02 were pending transactions. Meaning exactly that: they're pending. You actually haven't been charged yet, idiot. Those pending transactions will not be finalized.
No, before I made the purchase I had $146 dollars in my account, which was my available balance.

After making the purchase, of $30 dollars, I went back to check my bank account again, and it now shows $116 dollars.

So, the "pending" withdrawals have already been subtracted from my account thus leaving me with an available balance of $116 dollars.

Even though those withdrawals are still only "pending" the amount has already been subtracted from my account, leaving my available balance.

So, "pending" means, the amount is still subtracted from my account, therefore "pending" only means, that the payments I have made to them, has not reached them yet.

But, the "pending" withdrawals are still subtracted from my account nonetheless, leaving me with my available balance.

OK, let me give you another example:

Let's say, I have an available balance of $300 dollars in my bank account.

I then go to BILL PAY, and I pay $60 dollars on my Phone Bill. I know that might sound like a lot, but it also includes my AT&T Yahoo DSL internet connection in the same bill.

But, allow me to continue . . . (Fuck that! I don't need your permission to allow me to do shit, so fuck you!)

Now then . . . . . 300-60=240

OK, after making said purchase on line, I log off from my bank account.

Sometime later, I log back on again, and it then says the $60 dollar payment is "pending" but my available balance is now $240 dollars, so the "pending" amount is already subtracted from my account leaving my new lower available balance.

Therefore "pending" only means that my payment has not yet reached the phone company.

But, the "pending" amount has been already subtracted.

Now, do you get it?

Or do I have to keep repeating myself until it finally sinks into that shit you're using for brains???

Anyway . . . speaking of phones.

In the morning when I get up, I'm going to call my bank and see if I can get that $30 dollars refunded back into my account. Sometimes I'm successful, and sometime not.

But if I do get my refund, then I'm going to call High Point Scientific since I have their toll free number, and see if I can try again to make my purchase over the phone instead. I don't trust Google Wallet now.

OK . . . . .

Now, I don't know how your bank works. For all I know, you probably get a lot of extra bonuses in your account because you're a jock, and you probably even get extra rewards in your account after you have beaten and raped someone!

Anyway . . . . .

Let see now . . . . . 146-30=116

Therefore, the $30 dollars has been subtracted from my bank account.

OK, I will keep going back every few hours to check and see if it's been refunded back into my account again. If so, it would probably happen sometime after 3:00 AM, my local time.

And if it does happen . . .

. . . then . . . . . 116+30=146

DO THE MATH! OR GO BACK TO SECOND GRADE AND LEARN HOW TO DO THE MATH!!!

So, if I see $146 in my account again, then I will know that it was refunded back to me.

But, I seriously doubt that will happen.

I've been ripped off like this before, and I think Google is at fault here.

I also think you're a fucking retard!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:So, the "pending" withdrawals have already been subtracted from my account thus leaving me with an available balance of $116 dollars.
Fat Man, Your stupidity baffles me.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote:So, the "pending" withdrawals have already been subtracted from my account thus leaving me with an available balance of $116 dollars.
Fat Man, Your stupidity baffles me.
Hey! I have been using my on line bank account since I had my first computer back in the summer of 1999 when I was using AOL.

So, I know for a fact, that when I pay a bill on line, that the "pending" amount is already subtracted from my available balance.

I know this from 13 years of past experience with my bank account.

You're the one who's stupid because you can't even understand second grade level arithmetic!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Dude... bear with me. Don't be so stupid, It says Pending, Of course it will look as if is Substracted, But It's not. It's simply "Reserved" you cannot use it until the "pending" status gets solved.

all banks use this, Even mine.

In short words. You can't use the money yet because your bank hasn't updated that transaction, so... It wasnt Google. It's your Bank.

PS: Retard.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:Dude... bear with me. Don't be so stupid, It says Pending, Of course it will look as if is Substracted, But It's not. It's simply "Reserved" you cannot use it until the "pending" status gets solved.

all banks use this, Even mine.

In short words. You can't use the money yet because your bank hasn't updated that transaction, so... It wasnt Google. It's your Bank.

PS: Retard.
Yeah, well, my available balance is less now than it was before I placed the order, so, as far as I'm concerned, I don't have that $30 dollars anymore, pending or not!

Go back and read one of my E-mails that I had posted, the third one that says my order was cancelled.

It said that they were unable to verify my account and that my account is suspended.

This is the first time I have ever used Google Wallet.

So, the problem must be with them.

OK, I just got done calling my bank.

It's going to take 5 to 7 days before the $30 dollars is refunded back into my bank account.

No, this wasn't my banks fault.

The fault is with Google Wallet.

The order was canceled, the payment will never reach High Point Scientific, and I'm out $30 dollars from my available balance.

So, that $30 dollars is floating somewhere out in the 7th dimension as far as I'm concerned.

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:It said that they were unable to verify my account and that my account is suspended.

It's going to take 5 to 7 days before the $30 dollars is refunded back into my bank account.
I wonder who made the account and put their details on it. oh wait.. It was you..
Fat Man wrote:It's going to take 5 to 7 days before the $30 dollars is refunded back into my bank account.

Fat Man wrote:So, that $30 dollars is floating somewhere out in the 7th dimension as far as I'm concerned.
No It's not Fat Man, the only thing floating in the 7th Dimension happens to be your brain.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote:It said that they were unable to verify my account and that my account is suspended.

I wonder who made the account and put their details on it. oh wait.. It was you..
Fat Man wrote:It's going to take 5 to 7 days before the $30 dollars is refunded back into my bank account.

Fat Man wrote:So, that $30 dollars is floating somewhere out in the 7th dimension as far as I'm concerned.
No It's not Fat Man, the only thing floating in the 7th Dimension happens to be your brain.
Yeah! Well at least I have a brain floating out there in the 7th dimension.

You don't have a brain at all.

OK, I admit I have some loose screws. In these forums I have even admitted I have issues with mental illness, having to deal with severe depression and anxiety.

So, yeah! I have toys in the attic, but you have nothing but cobwebs up in your attic!

In fact, you don't even have an attic. No, you just have a flat roof top just above your eyebrows! Then you have a big pile of shit on top of that, instead of a brain! The only brains you have are the tiny little brains in the flies sitting on the shit, and the flies do your thinking for you!

I'm surprised you even remember to breath!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Hey that's you just saying that I don't have one.

I... instead... can call you a brainless moron and have your posts to back up my claims :mrgreen:
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:Hey that's you just saying that I don't have one.

I... instead... can call you a brainless moron and have your posts to back up my claims :mrgreen:
GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

All I know is that my available balance in my bank account is now $30 dollars less after I had submitted a payment, pending or not!

You're the one who is brainless, because you obviously don't even understand grade school arithmetic!

And I do have a brain!

You even said I have a brain, because you had said previously, the my brain is floating out there in the 7th dimension.

You have nothing floating out there but mulit-dimensional empty hyper-space.

Actually, you're only one dimensional.

No,wait! I take that back!

You're just an insignificant zero dimensional point!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote: You even said I have a brain, because you had said previously, the my brain is floating out there in the 7th dimension.
Exactly. IN the 7th Dimension, Not in your head. :mrgreen:

I just love at how you keep being foolish about your 30 dollars.

30 dollars That are not lost.. and you flip like a Mad man... oh wait... You flip out with everything..

OMG MY 30 DOLLARS... THIS IS IT!!!... THE WORLD WILL END, THIS MUST BE A CONSPIRACY BY THE JOCKS!!!!!

See why you're a Drama queen?

What's next? you'll threathen to kill yourself again?

Drama Queen Sheep :roll:
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:I just love at how you keep being foolish about your 30 dollars.

30 dollars That are not lost.. and you flip like a Mad man... oh wait... You flip out with everything..

OMG MY 30 DOLLARS... THIS IS IT!!!... THE WORLD WILL END, THIS MUST BE A CONSPIRACY BY THE JOCKS!!!!!

See why you're a Drama queen?
Uh, excuse me, but since I'm not a football player, or a dope dealer, or a TV evangelist, or a Republican, or some other low-life scum like that, I don't make millions of dollars.

So, because my income is very small, compared to the money that scum makes, losing $30 dollars is a big inconvenience, especially if I pay $30 dollars for something, and I don't get what I pay for.

But, you don't seem to care if some jock gets a free Hummer after he's raped someone.

Now, get outta here!

You're scum!

And, you make me sick!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:especially if I pay $30 dollars for something, and I don't get what I pay for.
You didn't get it, so you're getting your 30 $ back, I don't see the fuss over it.

It's pending 5 or 7 days by your own fault in the end.

But you have to put more drama than a Latin america Soap opera