TYRRELL OWENS IS A BIG BLUBBERING VAGINA.

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
CUJO THE NASTY

TYRRELL OWENS IS A BIG BLUBBERING VAGINA.

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

I heard this from a coworker recently because I'll be damned if I'll watch this on TV. Anyways...

Tyrrell Owens the famous spoiled crybaby football star attempted suicide recently, (overdosing on the drugs that he has such easy access to.) Way to go you maggot. I guess it is kind of hard to live with yourself, when you get paid millions just to play a game. Life is hard for you spoiled pro athletes isn't it?

As if attempting suicide wasn't bad enough, THE GUY FAILED AT IT. Way to go you stupid fuck, get our hopes up and then go and survive it. If I was a doctor at whatever hospital you were rushed to, I'd probably choke you to death myself.

EAT SHIT TYRRELL OWENS.
jockocaust

Post by jockocaust »

He was right about one thing. "Death Therapy" ... it's a guaranteed cure!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Jockocaust you are a clit.
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

You've got to be a COMPLETE loser to fuck up committing suicide.
You've know you're a failure when you can't get suicide right! I mean it seems so simple:

1. Put gun to head.
2. Pull trigger.

-or-

1. Take a ton of drugs.
2. Wait to die.

What an idiot. Poor little rich sports star, life is soooo tough for you. BOO FUCKING HOO!

Fitz301 :twisted:
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

are you doushes retarded??? He didn't try to commit suicide. This was news like 6 months ago, and he never tried to kill himslef it was a misunderstanding. He actually has a life, the people who you hear about killing themselves are those world of warcraft addicts. I've heard like 3 stories about that like within the past year.