Concerning The Alteration Of Forum Member Avatars

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Concerning The Alteration Of Forum Member Avatars

Post by Fat Man »

OK, everybody!

I guess you all remember the photo-shop job that I had done a couple of years ago with the avatar of a member who's user name was OMGdudeWhat and how some of you got on my case about it.

Well, nobody here seems to have any objections as how Brigoon altered my avatar, putting my head on a sheep's body!

Come on people!

Let's have some equality here! OK?

If it was wrong for me to do a photo-shop job on OMGdudeWhat, then it's just as wrong for Brigoon to do the same to me.

But, I guess the rules don't apply equally to everybody here.

Yeah, I remember another forum member (can't remember the user name) was advised to change the image in her signature line because the image was much too large.

And I was once advised to change the text size in my signature because the fonts were too large, and of course, I did comply.

Again, I say, lets have some equality here.

OK?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Re: Concerning The Alteration Of Forum Member Avatars

Post by Brigan »

When you stop violating the Forum rules. I'll think about it.

Keep insulting whoever disagrees with you and you'll get more.

It seems big fatty doesn't like the same medicine huh?

Edit: Also my signature size is roughly half of yours.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:When you stop violating the Forum rules. I'll think about it.

Uh, excuse me! But first Fit Shit comes into these forums, not merely disagreeing with me, but calls me a disgrace to humanity, without knowing anything about me, and knowing about my circumstances.

And when I tried to say anything in my defense, you call it IRRELEVANT!

And Fit Shit's Brother is almost as bad!

So, as far as I'm concerned, all three of you are scum!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:
Brigan wrote:When you stop violating the Forum rules. I'll think about it.

Uh, excuse me! But first Fit Shit comes into these forums, not merely disagreeing with me, but calls me a disgrace to humanity, without knowing anything about me, and knowing about my circumstances.

And when I tried to say anything in my defense, you call it IRRELEVANT!

And Fit Shit's Brother is almost as bad!

So, as far as I'm concerned, all three of you are scum!
Except Fit Man, You don't have the right to insult noone else.

So beat it.

Edit: Also you keep bringing up Fit Man, Who initially started insulting you.

But WAY back, You've been insulting directly at members who seem to disagree with you, You're unable to keep a civil discussion, and now you cry for some "Rules" that you keep breaking?

Grow a pair of balls (And a brain) and harvest what you seeded

Edit: Also Fit man's brother has been civilized and hasn't even attacked you. Yet... you flail away insults just because You're just you right?

It seems.... That I was right... You're a Brain-less person... a barbarian who does not know how to be Civil.

Tell me... what makes you think you're above the Forum rules? what differences you from the Jocks that pretend to be above the LAW... You're the same as them. (I bet you'll go batshit insane over this if you read it without meditating... Let's jsut wait)
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

I don't have to show any respect toward jocks and sports fans!

Why should I respect those who rip pages out of text books, destroy oil paintings, have kicked me in the testicles, punched me in the ribs, bashed my head against a brick wall causing me to have headaches and dizzy spells for years afterward, and have suspended me from school just because I was lousy at sports due to a crippled up left knee?

Why should I have respect for those who blindly follow the sports culture?

Sorry, but you and all sports fan, and jocks have earned my deepest contempt!

Get use to it!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:
Why should I respect those who rip pages out of text books, destroy oil paintings, have kicked me in the testicles, punched me in the ribs, bashed my head against a brick wall causing me to have headaches and dizzy spells for years afterward, and have suspended me from school just because I was lousy at sports due to a crippled up left knee?

I know the Answer!... It's.... because... it's ... in... the .... FORUM ..... RULES..

there I said it slowly so you could adjust to the flow of information

Fat Man wrote: Sorry, but you and all sports fan, and jocks have earned my deepest contempt!

Get use to it!
Is that so?

Ha ha... You're Funny.

There will be more Pics to follow. Get Used to it =)
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote:Why should I respect those who rip pages out of text books, destroy oil paintings, have kicked me in the testicles, punched me in the ribs, bashed my head against a brick wall causing me to have headaches and dizzy spells for years afterward, and have suspended me from school just because I was lousy at sports due to a crippled up left knee?

I know the Answer!... It's.... because... it's ... in... the .... FORUM ..... RULES..

there I said it slowly so you could adjust to the flow of information
Oh gee!

I wasn't aware that the forum rules required me to bow down and lick the boots of every jock or kiss the ass of every sports fan who comes into these forums!

If you would just scroll up the page, you will notice the name of these forums.

THE INTERNATIONAL I HATE SPORTS CLUB

Now, what part of that did you not understand?

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Haven't really spoken about it much to my brother, but I believe the reason why he made that thread directed at you, Fat Man, was to show you that you're being a hypocrite. From what I can see, he attacked you the same you you have flung countless insults at other members you disagree with.

You can't have it both ways. If you're willing to dish out the insults, you have to be willing to take it. Also, both me and my brother graduated High School with above a 3.5. He's graduating college this year Magna Cum Laude, and my GPA isn't too shabby myself.

My point? We're jocks, yet we did better in school than you ever did. You have no weight (actually you have a LOT of weight-but a different kind) to call either of us stupid. We did better scholastically than you ever did.
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote: Oh gee!

I wasn't aware that the forum rules required me to bow down and lick the boots of every jock or kiss the ass of every sports fan who comes into these forums!
If you like to bow down and lick boots, well go ahead

in the meantime, the REAL FORUM RULES clearly states the following.
The Rules wrote:§1)No Flaming/Flame-baiting

Flame-baiting is not tolerated. Flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response.

This goes for posts and PMs to sports fans, too. Not all sports fans who visit here are rude and obnoxious. Do not automatically assume they are and instantly start hurling abuse at them if they have not posted anything abusive themselves. If they start using insults, then by all means give it back to them.

In other words -- respond in kind.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Believe it or not, I was actually about to make a post in another thread that I'm still not a fan of using someone's actual altered picture to insult them. Although you must remember Fat Man that you ultimately were allowed to keep the links to the images on this forum, you simply weren't allowed to display the actual picture on the forum.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

I've had it being respectful with Fat Man. And in Brigan's defense, Fat Man IS just a sheep who believes everything he hears (except Fox. Everything they say is wrong according to him). So yes, he's a media sheep and what Brigan has conveyed is accurate. If it's accurate, it's not defamatory and it shouldn't be taken down.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:Haven't really spoken about it much to my brother, but I believe the reason why he made that thread directed at you, Fat Man, was to show you that you're being a hypocrite. From what I can see, he attacked you the same you you have flung countless insults at other members you disagree with.

You can't have it both ways. If you're willing to dish out the insults, you have to be willing to take it. Also, both me and my brother graduated High School with above a 3.5. He's graduating college this year Magna Cum Laude, and my GPA isn't too shabby myself.

My point? We're jocks, yet we did better in school than you ever did. You have no weight (actually you have a LOT of weight-but a different kind) to call either of us stupid. We did better scholastically than you ever did.
The only reason you were allowed to finish school was because you were good at PE!

But, if you had been in a car accident, and had a crippled up knee as a result, and were lousy at sports, you would have been tossed out of school on your ear, no matter how good you were in your academic subjects!

It's very hard to maintain a high grade point average when you're getting punched in the stomach, getting your head bashed against a brick all, and not being allowed to check out books from the library.

Then, you would be just like me, suffering from mental illness, severe anxiety, and depression.

You don't know what it's like.

So, until you know what it's like to get beaten and raped, as I was, then I'm not interested in anything you have to say.

Enjoy your good life, and get the fucking Hell out of my face!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

What makes you think anyone would end like you?

I've seen people in worse conditions. and yet they're able to go ahead in their lives.

you on the other way, just became and big fat blob moaning through the internet.

And you're what now? 60 years old?.... such lost time....

You're on your path to selfdestruction. It's time you wake up and notice that you're doing that to yourself.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

This is very true. Holocaust survivor made something of their lives and they were in much more horrific situations than Fat Man. Some are even highly reputable authors. Fat Man has no excuse for his shortcoming except for himself.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Yeah! Every time I made an attempt to do anything, someone would sabotage my efforts.

My own brother tried to come after me with a shot gun, to stop me from building a telescope.

From 1997 to 2001, I had been taking care of an older room mate who had suffered from a stroke. I was working my ass off for him during his recovery, and then he had his second stroke in 2001, suffered severe memory loss, became paranoid, delusional and violent toward me, and one night, he came into my room swinging a machete, and fractured my left wrist, and struck me on the back of my head. I was lucky to get out of the apartment building alive.

Yeah! That's how he thanked me for all the time I spent trying to take care of him through his recovery, from two strokes.

Now, my left hand and wrist is crippled up! Sometime I wake up in the night from the pain in my wrist. I use to play the guitar, but now I can't anymore. I have some unfinished oil paintings, but I can't work on those anymore!

And I happen to be left handed.

So, it's just one more thing taken away from me!