Fit Man's Brother & Brigan Have No Morals They're Criminals!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
sportslover
Sportsman

Re: Fit Man's Brother & Brigan Have No Morals They're Crimin

Post by sportslover »

Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote:TL-DR
Geez someone has a bad mood. Just so you know. That "you guys must be (insert adjetive here)" is kinda childish.

Carry on.
Fat Man wrote:No, Instead, I get call "sheep" because I believe the bullying and rape is wrong.
Get your facts straight and don't lie. You're called a Sheep, because you're a Media Sheep.

Didn't know you resort to Lying aswell, Each day we discover a new trait of yours.

sportslover wrote:I don't see how anyone with a BRAIN can see what Zimmerman did as right. I mean seriously guys, shooting someone that was unarmed? Wow I hope ZImmerman gets the death penalty for what he did. One less IDIOT in the world once he's gone.
I'll ask you a question Weltall tried asking Fat Man, but he was too stupid to answer it.

What would you do, If you're in a alley, a 19 year old DRUG DEALER (Because Travyon Martin was thug), House thief, was beating you on the ground, you yelled for Help and noone came.?
And you have a gun concealed. but he's still beating you and doesn't seem to stop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now. why would anyone with a BRAIN would beat down a Neighborhood watchman just because he was following him.

Did you also know the media has been whitening (Spelled?) each day Zimmerman's Mugshot? just to incite this as a Race Crime?

Did you know Zimmerman is a Latino, with race mixed family?
Did you know they used Trayvon's 9 year old photo on the NEWS just to hide the real deal about him? and used a MUG SHOT OF Zimmerman
Did you know that Trayvon Martin's Mother has filed Copyright over her son's name just to get money out of this?
Did you know that all of the witnesses back up Zimmerman's Story?
Did you know Trayvon Martin has broke into houses?
Did you know there are Photos of Zimmerman with a head injury?
Did you know that the so called supporters of Trayvon Martin pillaged nearby Shops and looted?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE BLACK PANTHERS ISSUED A BOUNTY ON A HUMAN BEING? ON THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

No. You just know what the media told you.

I just find it funny that Obama said... "If I had son" "it would look like Trayvon"

That means he would have a thug =)

EDIT: BTW. Fat Man. Did you just witness that even though Sportslover and I don't agree, I don't resort to abuse or insults?

First of all, I don't carry a gun. I don't believe in gun use and I have my own personal reasons as to why I dispise them and wish they were banned.(Another story, don't wanna flame anyone and get banned like fatman.)

I would fight back duh!! Why grab a gun like a fucking coward and shoot someone that is not going to kill you with his bare hands? GOd people are dumb, go straight to the gun. That's what the country of America has turned into. Someone does something you shoot em. Lovely fucking country here. I hope Zimmerman gets the death penalty for this and some TOUGHER, much TOUGHER gun laws come from this..

ALL FOR BANNING GUNS RiGHT HERE!!!
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

But It's not cowardly to beat up an out of shape obese person while you are an athetle right? And from behind him.

And also. what do you think on the "Did you know Stuff"?
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Hey, Brigan, I thought you might appreciate this image ...

(I'll get serious tomorrow when I have more time.)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Why outlaw guns? We have serious gang problems here, and just because it works in Europe doesn't mean it will work here. If guns are outlawed, the law abiding citizens won't have any and the true criminals will hold onto theirs.
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Earl wrote:Hey, Brigan, I thought you might appreciate this image ...

(I'll get serious tomorrow when I have more time.)

Must.... resist.... the... desire... to place Fat man's head in that PIC :mrgreen:
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Earl

Post by Earl »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I will get serious and explain why I temporarily banned Fat Man, as if an explanation were needed.

I don't need to copy and paste all of Fat Man's offending declarations in this topic. Doing that would make this post way too long. So, I'll just summarize ...

Fat Man has accused two members of this forum -- namely, Brigan and Fitman's Brother -- of particularly despicable crimes without any evidence. He chose to do this so he could insult them in a particularly inflammatory way. This is not the first time he's done this. He's done this before.

The first time was over a year ago, and I don't even remember the board where he did it. Otherwise, I would quote the offending comment here. Fat Man made the same sort of vile accusation against a formerly active member of this forum ("Andy"), a Montana State football player who was actively involved with his father in a charity that was doing work in an African country. Fat Man said words to the effect that Andy's only possible interest in African children would be to sell them to pedophiles. Fat Man was banned for that offense for 24 hours.

Making inflammatory accusations or publicly stating outrageous presuppositions lightly just for the purpose of casting insults against others is not just a violation of the Forum Rules, but is also a violation of common decency. I am reminded of when the John Birch Society tried to destroy my sister when she was in college before she graduated with honors in the spring of 1965. Racial discrimination against minorities was widespread at that time. The sorority of which my sister was a member had racist bylaws excluding blacks and Jews. My sister had a Jewish friend whom she wanted to be able to join her sorority; so, she started a petition to the national headquarters urging them to drop their racist bylaws. My sister also participated in a peaceful demonstration against one of the largest employers, if not the largest employer, in the city who had a "Whites Only" hiring policy. Since the John Birch Society had no problem with racial discrimination, they held a press conference in the city where our family was living at the time in which they publicly accused her of being a Communist, a charge which was both ludicrous and a complete lie. Fat Man's accusations against Brigan, Fitman's Brother, and Andy remind me of the Birchers' campaign against my sister.

Forget my sister, Fat Man. That really doesn't matter here. I was only trying to help you understand how serious this is. What you did was completely wrong. You don't owe me or Skul an apology. You owe Brigan and Fitman's Brother an apology on this occasion. How would you feel if another member said you lure little boys with candy into your apartment with evil intent?

Regarding your accusation that Brigan and Fitman's Brother are not opposed to bullying, there isn't a single currently active member of this forum who condones bullying. In an earlier post Fitman's Brother said you had been treated very badly as you were growing up. I believe that covers bullying. In one of his early posts, Brigan said he had been bullied himself when he was growing up. Actually, when Brigan started posting in this forum, he was trying to help you; but you didn't take too kindly to his efforts. Sorry I haven't quoted the posts that would prove my assertions to you, but I know they were posted.

Fat Man, if you continue this shameful tactic of falsely accusing members of reprehensible crimes, you will be banned again for an even longer time. If you continue to do it repeatedly, you will be banned permanently.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Well spoken. Hopefully, just hopefully, Fat Man will learn his lesson this time.

By the way, what your sister did was very honorable, Earl. More people need to be like her.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Thank you. :)

I'm very proud of her. As siblings we've been quite close for decades. My wife and I named our first daughter after her.

When she was in high school, a Jewish friend of hers was snubbed by some classmates who were anti-Semitic; so, my Gentile sister wore a Star of David on a necklace in protest at the school. She had friends from a wide range of different groups in high school. Never cared for cliques.

She's an empathetic person. She wasn't a sports fan when she was in college; but she counted several of the hockey players among her friends and was sympathetic to them about their problems, such as physical injuries and social stress.

She worked as a journalist for decades until her arthritis (which was the result of an instance of medical malpractice) forced her to retire. She once won an AP award for reporting while she was still working for a particular daily that served one of this country's largest cities. (The newspaper is no longer published.) She worked hard and became acquainted with some of the leading political figures in Texas' recent past. She's lived in northern California since the early 1990's. She's smart and tends to be intellectual, but she's not snobbish at all.