I'm Back

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

I'm Back

Post by Fat Man »

Well, after having been gone for a week, I'm back.

No, I am not mad at Earl because I was banned for a week. He was only doing his job as forum moderator.

And yes, I will admit that I did go way overboard when I made those posts calling out Fit Man's brother and Brigan, and implying they had a criminal past.

Yeah, I'll acknowledge that I went way way way too far.

And yes, I was once banned for a single day, because I had made the same implications against Andy, saying he was only going overseas to sell kids into slavery.

I was pissed off at Andy, because he comes in here, telling us how great his life is and his opportunities for a great future. I has surmised that if he had a crippled up knee as I had when I was in school, and was not good at sports because of it, then his life would not be so great.

It's a well known fact, that students with disabilities are more severely punished than the more able-bodied students, while athletes get off Scott-free.

I had posted some YouTube video links about a boarding school for kids with disabilities where they were often punished with randomly administered electric shocks, even when sleeping, and were deprived of decent food, forced to drink vinegar and hot sauce, and were fed nothing but mashed potatoes with dried liver powder sprinkled on them.

This does not happen to jocks! Yeah! Jocks get to drink cold beer, eat T-bone and sirloin stakes, and get a good night's sleep, while handicapped kids in boarding schools get crappy food and woke up in the middle of the night with randomly administered electric shocks.

Even in public schools, handicapped kids get suspended or even expelled form school because they aren't good in PE.

And when I tried to point these things out to Andy, he ignored my video links, like he didn't care. That's why I hated Andy.

Yes, again, I admit I went way too far with my implications.

But, I'm not going to apologize.

That's because I was, and still am, very angry with them.

But, I do know, from past experience, that those who had bullied me around were in fact, concealing a criminal past. When I lived in a small town up in Minnesota, my 5th grade teacher was an arsonist who was responsible for a small school house burning down when he lived in Michigan.

My town, being a small town with a population of about 800, we had a Sheriff, a deputy, and only one cop. Our one and only cop was kicked off from the police force in St. Cloud after he had beaten and raped a 12 year old girl, and yet, he was able to get a job as a cop in my little town.

Also, some of the kids from my school lived in my neighborhood. They were typical bullies. It was a small railroad town, so we had these hobos who would come in off of the freight trains looking for some kind of work in town, and then move on. One took up residence in an old abandoned shack in the woods. He never bothered anyone and kept to himself. He was an old man in his 70s. One day, some of the kids from my neighborhood drove the old man out of his shack, threw stones at him, and set his shack on fire. These kids were never punished for it, probably because they were athletic and good at sports in school.

My only "crime" was being a kid with a crippled up left knee who was lousy at sports, and loved reading science books, and I got treated worse than an arsonist and a rapist!

Then when I was 17 years old, I was beaten and raped by an older man.

And people wonder why I'm nuts and suffer from mental illness!

No, I'm not insane, but after seeing all the injustice and hypocrisy, and stupidity, I WENT SANE, and it drove me nuts! So, I'm crazy, not because I'm insane, but because I'm actually too sane, from knowing the truth that all retarded jocks and sports fans don't give a shit about.

Yeah! At an early age I saw into the abyss where the concepts of good and evil don't mean shit. You just have to be good at sports, or at least like sports, and then, you'll be just fine.

You jocks and sports fans, you're lucky because you're not crazy like me. You're too stupid to go crazy! To go out of your mind, you must first have a mind to go out of!

Also . . . . . . .

I AM NOT A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY, AND I AM NOT A PARASITE AND A LEECH JUST BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO GET A DISABILITY CHECK!

AND EVERYTHING I HAVE TO SAY IS RELEVANT!!!

ALSO, I AM NOT A MEDIA SHEEP!

I don't believe everything I hear in the NEWS, but I get called a media sheep because I think it was wrong for a coward like Zimmerman to shoot Trayvon who was UN-ARMED!

Even sportslover agrees with me on that issue.

And, I'm also going to say, we need to have some equality here.

Over a year ago, some people got on my case because I and done a photo-shop job on the avatar of OMGdudeWhat.

Yet, Brigan has been able to get away with doing a job on my avatar, putting my head on a sheep's body.

If it was wrong for me to alter the avatar of OMGdudeWhat, then it's also wrong for Brigan to do the same to my avatar.

The same rules should apply to everyone.

This is suppose to be an anti-sports forum where jocks, and sports fans are not granted extra privileges.

That's all I got to say for now.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Re: I'm Back

Post by Brigan »

Welcome back Fat Man :)
Fat Man wrote: This is suppose to be an anti-sports forum where jocks, and sports fans are not granted extra privileges.

Rules applies to everyone.

When you learn to respect people's view, opinions or beliefs, then people will take you seriously.

Instead of insulting whenever you don't like some posts on this forum, you tend to go overboard.
if you seek equality. then do not expect that being on the Anti-sports side allows you to shell out insults. again rules applies to everyone.

You don't see me insulting Sportslover because he disagrees with me. And hey! he's a sportsfan. like me. Think about it. who's side are you making look bad at this moment?
Fat Man wrote:But, I'm not going to apologize.
I'm not saying I demand an apology, because I don't believe on demanding things, people act from within themselves, from their values, from their morals.

but that clearly shows you still haven't matured enough, IF I ever make an accusation so childish (highly doubt it) like yours, the right thing to do. morally. is apologize to the ones you abused of. like you said, Earl banned you because it's his job, not because he got hurt (not that I got emotionally hurt or anything, I just saw it as you being more childish than ever)

Point is... you're still being a spoiled grown up baby.

You had 7 Days not only to cool off. but to recap from reading your posts vs mines. the disposition I had towards you. but you simply threw it out to the garbage.

Fat Man wrote:Yet, Brigan has been able to get away with doing a job on my avatar, putting my head on a sheep's body.
I'm not saying I have an Immunity over this forum, neither I'm certain on what he thinks about it.

But Skull has been replying to my posts, it seems he doesn't deem my signature offensive. again I could be wrong...

Also... when you edited a former member's avatar it was a diferent story, you were day after day bashing every new member that supported sports with your blind, stupid, arrogant rage. and everyone just had to draw you a line.

Again I could be wrong. It's just my view at those things
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:Welcome back Fat Man :)
Fat Man wrote: This is suppose to be an anti-sports forum where jocks, and sports fans are not granted extra privileges.

Rules applies to everyone.

When you learn to respect people's view, opinions or beliefs, then people will take you seriously.

Yeah! Well, first Fit Man comes in here, and the first thing he does is create a topic dedicated to me, just for the purpose of calling me a disgrace to humanity, and when I tried to say anything in my defense you called it IRELEVANT!

So, Fit Man and You started this fight.

Oh! And I was suppose to respect Fit Man's views, opinion or beliefs when the first thing he did was to call me a disgrace to humanity? I'm suppose to respect that?

And when I tried to say something in my defense, you called it IRRELEVANT! And I'm suppose to respect that?

No, you guys started this.

And none of you will acknowledge that all the things that had happened in my past was wrong.

I guess you guys think that it was OK that I got my head bashed against the wall by a sports obsessed teacher who didn't want me reading Astronomy books. And I suppose you guys think it was OK that I got beaten and raped by an older man when I was 17 years old.

Neither of you will even at least acknowledge that what had been done to me was wrong.

OK, you guys may not have a criminal past, but you sure side with the criminals.

Oh! But I'm suppose you respect your opinions when I'm called a disgrace to humanity.

Sorry, but I don't have to respect the opinions of those who are with either jocks, or sports fans.

You are the ones who are the cry babies because I won't give away free Hummers to you.

And, it is still my opinion, that when sports fans and jocks who come in here just to attack me, it is because they are concealing a criminal past, and they just want to take the heat off of themselves to make themselves look good!

That's all I'm going to say on that.

And I'm not going to respond to the rest of your comments because it's only bullshit anyway!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

greencom

Post by greencom »

It strikes me as quite humorous and ironic that Brigan , a brainwashed, rabid, hopeless follower of sports portrays Fatman as a sheep. WOW. :lol:
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

It's tragic and ignorant, that you greecom consider me a brainwashed, rabid, hopeless follower of sports.

If you're looking for someone brainwashed, and rabid look no further, he's the OP on this thread.

Now I'm a hopeless follower sports? why hopeless? because I Like something you don't like? isn't that a bit childish?
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:It's tragic and ignorant, that you greecom consider me a brainwashed, rabid, hopeless follower of sports.

If you're looking for someone brainwashed, and rabid look no further, he's the OP on this thread.

Now I'm a hopeless follower sports? why hopeless? because I Like something you don't like? isn't that a bit childish?
No, it's actually it's the other way around.

When I was in school, I was called a sissy and a fag, and beaten and bullied around, and nearly had my ribs fractured with a basketball and my head bashed against a brick wall by a sports obsessed teacher.

And why? Because I liked something that they all didn't like, which was, READING SCIENCE BOOKS!!!

And no, I didn't start out in life hating sports. I simply was not interested.

It was only after the years of bullying, that I had come to hate sports.

Yeah! And you want me to show you respect, to kiss your ass and lick your jack-boots!

Oh! Really?

I'm suppose to be polite to athletes, jocks, and sports fans?

Really? You really expect that from me?

No, I don't owe any of you scums an apology!

You won't even acknowledge that it was wrong for all those things to have happened to me, that it was wrong that I got beaten and raped when I was 17 years old, no, you won't even at the very least acknowledge that it was wrong.

No, you're even OK with it!

And, I'm suppose to get down on my fat dimpled knees, lick the jack-boots of all the sports fans and apologize to all the sports fans whom I had offended in these forums!

REALLY???

Sorry, but sports is the most useless and worthless endeavor what was ever invented.

You're all worthless to me!

It's you sports fans who are the sheep and cattle!

And you all should be shorn and taken to the slaughter house.

I get called a disgrace to humanity?

You're the ones who are a disgrace to humanity. You're the leeches parasites!

And you're all worthless!

And brainless!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

the question was toward a Member of this Forum, not the local repititive Jester. :roll:
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:the question was toward a Member of this Forum, not the local repititive Jester. :roll:
So, you're referring to Greencom. Eh?

Well, don't expect him to have any love for sports either!

About a couple of years ago, he had posted in a topic about how a residential area in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area was bulldozed to make room for a new sports arena and parking lot around said arena.

Yes, the residents were compensated for the loss of their homes, but it was worth less than the original value of their homes. Also, some had made improvements in their homes, which should have increased the property value.

But it was all plowed under for the love of sports!

I'll do a search for his forum topic later on.

And you call us "sheep" because we won't bow down and kowtow to the sports culture.

Yeah! Uh huh! Sports culture! Now there's an oxymoronic contradiction in terms!

Sport fans are the most uncultured ignorant buffoons I have ever encountered!

No, I think of the sport culture as a toxic bacterial culture in a petri dish that is kept locked up in a biology lab to prevent the spread of contamination. Maybe we should do the same with all who embrace the so-called sports culture! Keep you all locked up somewhere to prevent cultural contamination!

Yeah! You're the fungus among us!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:And you call us "sheep" because we won't bow down and kowtow to the sports culture.
Get your facts straight. I'm calling YOU a sheep, because you're a Media Sheep.

Do not try to "change" the meaning.

Every information you have regarding Zimmerman Vs. Trayvon is exactly what the Media Corporations bullshit has been spraying to the Public.

now for a person that hates sports, you behave exactly they way Jocks do.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote:And you call us "sheep" because we won't bow down and kowtow to the sports culture.
Get your facts straight. I'm calling YOU a sheep, because you're a Media Sheep.

Do not try to "change" the meaning.

Every information you have regarding Zimmerman Vs. Trayvon is exactly what the Media Corporations bullshit has been spraying to the Public.

now for a person that hates sports, you behave exactly they way Jocks do.
I have already said that I don't believe everything I hear in the NEWS media, and that we still don't know all the facts in this case.

But that still does not change the fact that Zimmerman is a wet pants cry baby coward who shot an UN-ARMED 19 year old kid!

Oh! And if some jock punches me in the face, and if I punch back in self defense, then I'm behaving exactly the way jocks do?

You mean, like, I'm suppose to just stand there and be used as a human punching bag? And if I strike back in self defense, I'm behaving like a jock?

And as to our forum topics, some jock-tard come in here and calls me a disgrace to humanity, or calls me names, I'm going to strike back verbally.

Tit for tat, and all that!

Ya got that? JIMBO???

wibberley

Post by wibberley »

i thinkk fat man is the most wonderful and inspiring person and is like an uncle to my young son and anyone who says otherwise should be sealed in a pit of their own filth
greencom

Post by greencom »

Brigan,
You consider people that hate professional sports hopeless don't you? Yeah you do, because we don't like what you like. I pretty much share Fatman's view of sports and sports fans and I have not been through the hardships that he's endured (at least not as bad). America is going down the road of intellectual ruination and sports fans are leading the way. I just cannot understand how people like you can have any interest in such a repetitive, pointless and moronic activity as following professional sports teams and what they do. I'll leave you now so you can root for "your" team. I love my life, I love my wife and family and cannot think of anything further down my list of "give a shit about" than sports. I really enjoyed the look on a co-worker's face about a week ago when I told him I didn't know who Peyton Manning is, it was great!! He refuses to believe me, what a drone!! :D
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

greencom wrote:Brigan,
You consider people that hate professional sports hopeless don't you?
No I don't. People like stuff or they don't. where have I said I consider any of you hopeless? (Except Fat Man, that's a huge different Story)
greencom wrote:I just cannot understand how people like you can have any interest in such a repetitive, pointless and moronic activity as following professional sports teams and what they do. I'll leave you now so you can root for "your" team.
I like it because I don't find it Repetitive, pointless and moronic. It shows skills, determination and human physical Capacity.

But hey that's me. I like it. you don't. and It's ok. Why are you even touching this topic? I've never enforced someone to like something they don't.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Hi, Brigan! :) I really have no objecion to what you've just said, except there is a single statement of yours that caught my attention.
Brigan wrote:I've never enforced someone to like something they don't.
In the United States this is precisely what was done when I was a boy and is still done in way too many school districts today. I'm referring to the traditional approach to mandatory P.E., which was exclusively centered around sports. Nonathletic boys, especially those who were scrawny or fat, were usually treated like garbage. When I was young, the policymakers claimed they were concerned about the nonathletic kids being out of shape. Their claim was a hypocritical lie. No exercise programs were provided for the students who needed them the most, and there often was not even any instruction in the sports themselves. Some of the worst bullying at schools in the United States has taken place in junior-high and high-school gyms. So, this was a notable example of the sports crowd forcing sports upon those (in this case, children) who had no interest in them. The nonathletic boys actually would have been better off not being required to take a class that was useless to them.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Just an FYI:

New information has come out that Zimmerman had a broken nose and lacerations on the back of his head. But according to Fat Man, it doesn't matter and he probably deserved it and he still wasn't justified to defend himself.