I'm Back

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Re: I'm Back

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Oh, and Martin was a jock too. Why is Fat Man even defending the jock when he hates them so much?
greencom

Post by greencom »

Thanks Earl,
Moronic sports activity was and is enforced and forced upon everybody in this country, the media pushes it, commercials push it, schools push it and the idiot sheep that make up most of the American public just eat it up like the herd animals they are. Hey Brigan, don't eat too much grass out grazing with the herd. BTW, why are you even here? Trying to convince us that worshiping sports isn't stupid? Good luck on that quest.
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

greencom wrote:Thanks Earl,
Moronic sports activity was and is enforced and forced upon everybody in this country, the media pushes it, commercials push it, schools push it and the idiot sheep that make up most of the American public just eat it up like the herd animals they are. Hey Brigan, don't eat too much grass out grazing with the herd. BTW, why are you even here? Trying to convince us that worshiping sports isn't stupid? Good luck on that quest.
I don't live in the USA, your argument Fails

Who's convincing who? are you even reading my posts?

You're losing credibility.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Fitman's Brother wrote:Oh, and Martin was a jock too. Why is Fat Man even defending the jock when he hates them so much?
Call me twisted, but somehow this strikes me as being funny. :P

Meanwhile ...

Oh, no! Brigan and Fat Man are both online at the same time! You know what that means. Another lively exchange with heated and amusing comments for us to read! :twisted:

Just kidding, guys. :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Earl

Post by Earl »

Uh, I'm wrong. :oops: One of them seems to have left.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

wibberley wrote:i thinkk fat man is the most wonderful and inspiring person and is like an uncle to my young son and anyone who says otherwise should be sealed in a pit of their own filth
At first I failed to see the artistic merit in Wibberley's work, but now I have to concede that it's right up there with punk rock and "piss Christ." :roll:
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

recovering_fan wrote:
wibberley wrote:i thinkk fat man is the most wonderful and inspiring person and is like an uncle to my young son and anyone who says otherwise should be sealed in a pit of their own filth
At first I failed to see the artistic merit in Wibberley's work, but now I have to concede that it's right up there with punk rock and "piss Christ." :roll:
Well, I like Wibberley's idea, but I would like to make a suggestion.

How about if all the sports fans and jocks got chopped up into little 1 inch cubes and flushed down the toilet!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Naw. I think all Fat people should be chopped up and fed to zoo animals. One fatty like Fat Man can feed a lion for a year. :P
Earl

Post by Earl »

Well, Fat Man, you can't say you didn't ask for it. :(

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

To Hell with the jokes!

I need to respond to and earlier post by Fit Shit's Brother!
Fitman's Brother wrote:Just an FYI:

New information has come out that Zimmerman had a broken nose and lacerations on the back of his head. But according to Fat Man, it doesn't matter and he probably deserved it and he still wasn't justified to defend himself.
Well, Oh boo hoo for poor Zimmerman!

Look here you cowardly tuck-tard!

I've been in fist fights when I was a kid up in Minnesota, and I've come home with black eyes and a bloody nose. My nose could have easily been broken in some of those fights.

And I have had worse that some lacerations on the back of my head.

I HAVE A PERMANENT GASH IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD FROM BEING STRUCK WITH A MACHETE!

AND MY LEFT WRIST WAS FRACTURED FROM THE MACHETE ATTACK AND IS PERMANENTLY CRIPPLED UP FOR LIFE! I CAN'T DO OIL PAINTINGS OR PLAY THE GUITAR ANYMORE!

THAT WAS THE THANKS I GOT AFTER TAKING CARE OF MY OLDER ROOM MATE FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS AFTER HE HAD A STROKE, AND HIS SECOND STROKE BACK IN 2001. I WORKED MY BUTT OFF TAKING CARE OF HIM, AND THAT WAS THE THANKS I GOT.

YEAH, I HAVE SEEN THE PHOTOS OF THE BACK OF ZIMMERMAN'S HEAD.

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN WHAT THE BACK OF MY HEAD LOOKED LIKE AFTER BEING STRUCK WITH A MACHETE! MY SKULL WAS FRACTURED AND I HAD A DEEP GASH, AND YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HOW THE BLOOD WAS FLYING AND SPATTERING THE WALLS OF MY BED ROOM!

IN ANYBODY WAS JUSTIFIED WITH GOING FOR A GUN, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ME BECAUSE MY ROOM MATE WAS COMING AT ME WITH, NOT JUST HIS FISTS, BUT A DEADLY WEAPON, WHICH WAS A GREAT BIG MACHETE!

AND WHEN MY 5th GRADE TEACHER BASHED MY HEAD AGAINST THE CORNER OF A CONCRETE BLOCK WALL, I HAD A SEVERE CONCISION WHICH RESULTED IN MY HAVING HEADACHES AND DIZZY SPELLS FOR YEARS AFTERWARD! I COULD HAVE EASILY DIED FROM THE BLOW TO THE BACK OF MY HEAD, BUT I WAS LUCKY I DIDN'T! IT ALSO EFFECTED MY VISION AND MY EYES WOULDN'T FOCUS PROPERLY, WHICH MADE IT HARD TO STUDY IN SCHOOL!!!

AND YOU CRY BOO HOO FOR POOR LITTLE ZIMMERMAN BECAUSE HE HAD SOME CUTS ON THE BACK OF HIS HEAD! AW! THE POOR BABY!

ZIMMERMAN IS A PUSSY! AND YOU'RE ALSO A PUSSY!!!

WHEN ZIMMERMAN CALLED 911, HE WAS ADVISED TO STAY IN HIS VEHICLE AND NOT TO FOLLOW THE SUSPECT.

BUT NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

HE HAD TO GO OUT AND PLAY COWBOY LIKE A RETARDED KINDERGARTENER!

HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THAT FACT BEFORE IT FINALLY SINKS INTO THAT SHIT YOU HAVE FOR BRAINS?

ACTUALLY, YOU HAVE NO BRAINS AT ALL! YOU ONLY HAVE A FLAT ROOF JUST ABOVE YOUR NEANDERTHAL BROW RIDGE, AND A PILE OF SHIT ON TOP OF THAT INSTEAD OF A FOREHEAD, WITH FLIES SITTING ON TOP OF THE SHIT, AND THEIR TINY LITTLE BRAINS DO ALL THE THINKING FOR YOU!

SO, FUCK YOU!

I HOPE SOMEBODY WORKS YOU OVER REAL GOOD THE WAY I HAVE BEEN WORKED OVER!

I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR ZIMMERMAN BECAUSE HE HAS SOME CUTS ON THE BACK OF HIS PUMPKIN HEAD, WHEN I HAVE HAD FAR WORSE!

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

YOU'RE DISGUSTING!!! AND YOU'RE A PUSSY!!!

Now, have a nice day!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

you poor thing. you just contradicted yourself on this thread.

It's ok... you tend to do silly things you poor... poor lazy sheep.

So basically If a criminal barges into your home you'll go fist to fist with him?

Stay classy fat man.

Also. Trayvon's autopsy reports Marihuana in his system.

Such a jewel to society. Didn't know you defend drug dealers Fatty... the more you know...
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Fat Man: Defending a jock when he hates them. Defending thug drug dealers. Repeating all the facts said in the media without digging deeper and truly investigating the topic.

And now, now that more and more information is coming out that's proving everything he believed wrong, he will just yell and then talk about his life in big red text, even when it has nothing to do with the topic.

Hey Fatty, why don't you address the topic? You're pretty much forfeiting the debate when you can't articulate anything relevant (which you haven't really ever done).

If you cannot keep to the topic in your next post, it means you forfeit the debate and admit you are just an idiot and a media sheeple.
greencom

Post by greencom »

This is all getting too juvenile for this old man, which usually happens when sports minded people are involved. I just wanted to say "Hi" to my fellow sports haters and let the jocks keep me feeling better about myself and my anti-jock views. I plan to do this more often, quite fun. Brigan proves to all of us that Europe has sheeple too!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

[RE-EDIT]
greencom wrote:This is all getting too juvenile for this old man, which usually happens when sports minded people are involved. I just wanted to say "Hi" to my fellow sports haters and let the jocks keep me feeling better about myself and my anti-jock views. I plan to do this more often, quite fun. Brigan proves to all of us that Europe has sheeple too!
Hello Greencom!

Good to see you again in the forums.

Well, hang on to your hat, because the fur is about to fly!

Here goes!!!
Brigan wrote:you poor thing. you just contradicted yourself on this thread.

So basically If a criminal barges into your home you'll go fist to fist with him?
If somebody breaks into your home, then you have a right to use a gun. And when my room mate came at me with a machete, a deadly weapon, legally, I would have had a right to use a gun.

When Zimmerman called 911, he was advised not to get out of his vehicle or follow the suspect.

But no! Zimmerman got out of his vehicle, so, he was looking for trouble.

As for Trayvon having marijuana in his system, BIG FUCKING DEAL!

Don't tell me you never tried pot, at least once in your life. Yeah, I smoked a few joints out of curiosity when I was in my late 20s, but I have never been a regular user. I prefer cigars and a good pipe tobacco.

And regardless of Trayvons past, which we all know was far from perfect, on that night he was not doing anything illegal. He was only walking home from a corner grocery store.

Zimmerman thought Trayvon looked suspicious because he was a tall black guy wearing a hoodie.

I happen to have a dark blue jacket with a hood on it myself which I wear when I go out on cold nights.

Yeah, now we can get judged for what we wear by any cowardly bed-wetting ignoramus in shitty diapers!
Fitman's Brother wrote:Hey Fatty, why don't you address the topic? You're pretty much forfeiting the debate when you can't articulate anything relevant (which you haven't really ever done).

If you cannot keep to the topic in your next post, it means you forfeit the debate and admit you are just an idiot and a media sheeple.
Oh! So I'm being irrelevant again, and not addressing the topic.

OK, I guess I must agree with you guys that I'm a disgrace to humanity, then I'll be back on topic! Right?

Or I must agree that it's OK to shoot somebody who's unarmed.

In your last post, you mentioned the lacerations that Zimmerman had on the back of his head, and I mentioned that have seen the photos, and it was nothing compared to what I had on the back of my head!

So, because Zimmerman got punched in the nose, and had some cuts on the back of his head, then it was OK for him to go for his gun!

I have had worse done to me.

If Zimmerman had, what was done to me in my past, happen to him, that weak frail little pussy would not have survived it. If he had his head bashed against the corner of a brick wall, which happened to me when I was only 11 years old, his delicate little skull would have crushed like an egg shell. And if he had been struck in the back of the head with a machete, as I was back in 2001, his frail delicate head would have been split in two.

When I was only 4 years old, when my knee was injured in a car accident, what happened was, I fell out of the car. It was a 1948 Chysler, a 4 door vehicle. I was sitting in the back seat. The door had a faulty latch, and the door popped open and I fell out, my left knee striking the pavement. We were crossing the bridge over the St. Luis river, and we were going about 50 miles per hour at the time. Yeah, I hit the pavement at 50 miles per hour when I was just a little kid only 4 years old, and I survived it, but my left knee was crippled up.

So, this is why I'm disgusted with Zimmerman. Because his a weak and frail little pussy-boy. He would never survived what I went through. No, he would have shattered like an egg shell.

Yeah! Zimmerman is such a weak frail little pussy-boy he would not have survived the same things I had gone through. People like him, who are so weak, and frail, and delicate shouldn't be allowed to go outdoors. No, they need to be wrapped in a soft cotton blanket and kept in their cribs.

I may not be an athlete since I can't run, and I walk with a limp, but I'm not weak and frail. I could have easily ripped Zimmerman's head off, shoved it up his ass face first, and pissed down his neck!

Zimmerman is a pussy, and you're both a couple of pussies!

You know, I think from now on, instead of calling you Fit Shit's Brother, I'm going to call you Unfit Pussy Boy because you really are not a fit man. You're just an Unfit Pussy Boy!

You got that? BOY!!!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Earl

Mrs. Earl