I'm Back

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Brigan

Re: I'm Back

Post by Brigan »

greencom wrote:This is all getting too juvenile for this old man, which usually happens when sports minded people are involved. I just wanted to say "Hi" to my fellow sports haters and let the jocks keep me feeling better about myself and my anti-jock views. I plan to do this more often, quite fun. Brigan proves to all of us that Europe has sheeple too!
You do realize it's the "old man" who's not only being juvenile, but childish?

Why are you even on this thread? you're not making any point other than "I'm better than you because I don't like sports" such a naive, ignorant statement of yours.

yeah that's very "mature" greencom.
Fat Man wrote:
Don't tell me you never tried pot, at least once in your life. Yeah, I smoked a few joints out of curiosity when I was in my late 20s, but I have never been a regular user. I prefer cigars and a good pipe tobacco.

I've never touched pot or any drugs, My parents did a great job guiding me through my childhood.

Fat Man wrote:
Zimmerman thought Trayvon looked suspicious because he was a tall black guy wearing a hoodie.

I happen to have a dark blue jacket with a hood on it myself which I wear when I go out on cold nights.

Yeah, now we can get judged for what we wear by any cowardly bed-wetting ignoramus in shitty diapers!
He didn't Judge, he didn't even went to "shoot him up" he used it as a last resort even after yelling for help and noone came.

The sad part is, there's this huge revolt on this incident because the MEDIA herders wanted to turn this into a RACIAL CRIME. which it seems it did a fine job on you.

proof? there's been numerous atrocities nealy before and after Trayvon's death done by Black People, have the Media show the same wave of attention on this? the answer is no. they're only looking for ratings out there. from the sheep people.

from you. Fat Sheep.

Fat Man wrote:Oh! So I'm being irrelevant again, and not addressing the topic.

OK, I guess I must agree with you guys that I'm a disgrace to humanity, then I'll be back on topic! Right?

Or I must agree that it's OK to shoot somebody who's unarmed.
Retarded post, nothing to see here move along.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Lol I'm the pussy boy? I'm not the one who gave up on life and is now nothing but a big, fat, dumbass slob. (that's you, Fatty).

No, I'm far from a pussy. I'm a star athlete AND I do well in school. Two things which you can never do. Also, you're just a feeble on man and you're calling a young guy who can EASILY beat the shit out of you a pussy? I don't care about your fucking cane, I doubt you can even swing it that well. Regardless I can just get behind your little scooter thing because you can't even move it that quickly.

Now, I will call you what you are: not only are you a fat piece of shit, but you're one of the dumbest people I've ever met. You placed all your personal information online where ANYBODY has access to it, and then you paid the price when 4chan found it and made you move residencies and change your number. In addition, you can't even understand basic banking principles and you thought the bank "stole" your money, when this was in fact false and you got it back anyways. You are also part of the Occupy movement, yet you continuously support Big Business. Hypocrite, much?

There are PLENTY of other stupid things you've done, which will take me days to document. But the fact of the matter is that you're just a dumbass, much dumber than any of my jock athlete teammates which I've personally known over the years.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:
greencom wrote:This is all getting too juvenile for this old man, which usually happens when sports minded people are involved. I just wanted to say "Hi" to my fellow sports haters and let the jocks keep me feeling better about myself and my anti-jock views. I plan to do this more often, quite fun. Brigan proves to all of us that Europe has sheeple too!
You do realize it's the "old man" who's not only being juvenile, but childish?

Why are you even on this thread? you're not making any point other than "I'm better than you because I don't like sports" such a naive, ignorant statement of yours.

yeah that's very "mature" greencom.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news JIMBO, but we ARE better than those who like sports. You (think?) that sports is the most important thing in all the world! Sorry, but it's not!

OK, I love playing Chess. I love looking at Chess sets, and someday I want to get a really good Chess set instead of the cheap one I have now with plastic Chessmen and the folding chess board made of cardboard. I would like a Chess set with a nice wooden board and either wooden Chessmen or Chessmen carved from stone like Onyx and Jade or some other kind of gem quality stone.

But, as much as I love chess, I know that Chess is not the most important thing in the world, that there are things that are far more important than Chess (sorry, but football isn't one of those things) because chess, like football, is only a game.

I also love listening to classical music, like Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, etc. etc. but again, as much as I love classical music, I know it's not the most important thing in the world.

Normally, I would not have a problem with people who like sports, and enjoy watching a game on TV or at a stadium. But, unfortunately, there are far too many sports fans who think sports is the most important think in all the world. Sports is destroying our schools, and lives of those going to school who happen to not like sports.

I don't go around beating up on people who don't like Chess or who don't like classical music.

Oh! But you sports fans! People have been beaten and raped because of sports. Kids have been sodomized in the locker rooms with broomsticks while the coach looks on and laughs!

Yes, these things have actually happened in some schools.

But I have never heard of students getting beaten and sodomized with broomsticks by members of high school Chess clubs, or science clubs, or art clubs. That doesn't happen.

So, why dose it happen with sports?

And please, don't give me any of that bullshit that sports in PE is important because of exercise and physical fitness. There are many other ways to get exercise. When I was a kid living up in Minnesota I enjoyed riding my bicycle, and even though my left knee was crippled up and I walked with a limp, that didn't stop me from hiking in the woods. I would have to stop and rest for a few minutes when my knee starting hurting, and then, I would continue with my hike.

And our family went on camping trips during summer vacations to the sate and national parks. We hike on nature trails, and I enjoyed swimming and rowing a boat, many fun ways to plenty of exercise.

So, don't give me any of that bullshit about physical fitness.

Yeah! A fine example of how sports promotes physical fitness!

OK, I'm fat, but I don't have a big beer-gut hanging down over my belt and causing my pants to slide down on my ass!

Sorry JIMBO, but there are things that are actually far more important than sports.
Fitman's Brother wrote:No, I'm far from a pussy. I'm a star athlete AND I do well in school.
Yeah! The only reason you were allowed to stay in school is because were are good at sports.

But, I surmise, that if you had a crippled up leg, and were lousy in sports, you would have been kicked out of school.

Yeah! I got suspended form school because I failed to climb a stupid rope in the gymnasium, even though I was passing all my other academic classroom subjects, like SCIENCE AND MATH!!!

And, it made no difference that I was able to read at high school and adult level when I was only in the third grade.

Since my parents paid SCHOOL TAXES for books I was not allowed to read, then, I would go to the public library to make up for it.

You expect everyone to bow and scrape to you because you were a star athlete?

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

And yes, you are a pussy-boy because when you were in school, you were a jock-bully who liked to beat up on kids where were smaller and physically weaker than you!

So, that make you a bully AND a coward!

YA GOT THAT, PUSSY-BOY???
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Quit crying, fatty, and take SOME responsability for your life. A large part of what's wrong with you is that you're simply lazy.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:Quit crying, fatty, and take SOME responsability for your life. A large part of what's wrong with you is that you're simply lazy.
Hey! I did take responsibility by studying hard, staying up late at night hitting the books, and unlike you fucking jock-tards, I was not into dope dealing.

I have always been a law abiding citizen.

So, as for taking responsibility . . . . .

TELL IT TO ALL YOUR OTHER BUTT-BANGING RAPIST JOCK BUDDIES!

Tell them to keep their peckers out of other people's sisters and daughters!

Oh! I notice that your user name has turned pink!

And so has your brother. And you both have been given the designated rank of Sports Bore!

Gee! I wonder why!

Oh, please don't tell me! I really don't need to hear the grim details!

I'll say it for you!

It's because you're a real prick!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Pink is just a lighter shade of red. I don't really care. To be honest, it allows my name to stand out more and it gives me more recognition. So I'm glad I got this title, because being a "sports bore" really doesn't bother me at all. Especially on a board with less than 10 active members.

SO THANKS! to whoever gave me the Sports Bore title! It's so much easier to find my posts, and I stand out more! I need all the help I can get to stand out because Fat Man already does with how big he is.

Nobody thinks of pink as a lighter shade of red. Nobody. Pink is pink. And yes, your name does stand out more, so we can all laugh at you for how much of a moron you are. And being a sports bore does bother you. I can tell from the way you're over-emphasising your "thanks". U MAD?
Yeah, you're just another run-of-the-mill, idiotic, abusive sports bore. Too bad, so sad.
-Skul
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fitman's Brother wrote:Pink is just a lighter shade of red. I don't really care. To be honest, it allows my name to stand out more and it gives me more recognition. So I'm glad I got this title, because being a "sports bore" really doesn't bother me at all. Especially on a board with less than 10 active members.

SO THANKS! to whoever gave me the Sports Bore title! It's so much easier to find my posts, and I stand out more! I need all the help I can get to stand out because Fat Man already does with how big he is.
Oh my god my sides.. they hurt. :lol:
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Fitman's Brother wrote:Pink is just a lighter shade of red. I don't really care. To be honest, it allows my name to stand out more and it gives me more recognition. So I'm glad I got this title, because being a "sports bore" really doesn't bother me at all. Especially on a board with less than 10 active members.

For the record, I had nothing to do with that. Moderators don't have the ability to colorize the usernames of members.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

So I see the 4 most active members are online right now. Let's all meet in the chat room. That is, unless Fat Man is too scared which he probably is.

My username is "sportsrule" if any of you decide to join.
Earl

Post by Earl »

I've never used the chat room before, and I won't be able to use it now (assuming it works). Unfortunately (especially since I have diabetes), I must take a lunch break now. The three of you should go ahead and try to do it.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:So I see the 4 most active members are online right now. Let's all meet in the chat room. That is, unless Fat Man is too scared which he probably is.

I DON'T CHAT WITH SCUM!!!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:
Fitman's Brother wrote:So I see the 4 most active members are online right now. Let's all meet in the chat room. That is, unless Fat Man is too scared which he probably is.

I DON'T CHAT WITH SCUM!!!

Nah, you're just to slow. That's why you post.

So you take your time trying not to sound too stupid and childish, funny thing is... You end up showing your childish behaviour.
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

What Brigan said. Chat with us and prove you aren't a slow idiot. By not chatting it shows that you ARE slow and are too scared.
Earl

Post by Earl »

In case anyone's interested, I'm in the chat room now.

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

First of all my left hand is crippled up. I type mostly with my right hand while using my left hand for the shift key.

So, I can't type fast enough for an online chat.

Fit Shit's Brother AKA Pussy Boy is a typical cowardly jock who likes to take advantage of those with physical handicaps.

He probably gets his jollies pushing little ol' ladies in wheel chairs down flights of stairs!