Post a Joke Thread

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Re: Post a Joke Thread

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Fitman's Brother wrote:Hold on buddy. "Balance"? To be honest, I'm far from a conservative and lie directly on the center. Therefore, I find both the extreme democrat and extreme republican jokes funny.

You didn't bring balance. I was the one who brought balance because previously in this forum, there was only Fatass making Republican jokes. I decided to make it even by dumping some Democrat jokes (and I decided to do it to get Fatty going-just to yank his chain, and he took it hook, line, and sinker). You tilted the "balance" back in favor of the democrats by doing that.
I've criticized Fat Man for his opinions many times before, so don't act like I only post on behalf of one side of an ideological spectrum, when you've only been here for a very short period of time in comparison to how long I've been posting. It can be presumptuous to say that I tilted the balance when you've hardly seen any of my posts.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:
Fitman's Brother wrote:Hold on buddy. "Balance"? To be honest, I'm far from a conservative and lie directly on the center. Therefore, I find both the extreme democrat and extreme republican jokes funny.

You didn't bring balance. I was the one who brought balance because previously in this forum, there was only Fatass making Republican jokes. I decided to make it even by dumping some Democrat jokes (and I decided to do it to get Fatty going-just to yank his chain, and he took it hook, line, and sinker). You tilted the "balance" back in favor of the democrats by doing that.
I've criticized Fat Man for his opinions many times before, so don't act like I only post on behalf of one side of an ideological spectrum, when you've only been here for a very short period of time in comparison to how long I've been posting. It can be presumptuous to say that I tilted the balance when you've hardly seen any of my posts.
Good evening HugeFanOfBadReligion:

I concur.

You and I, we have had our disagreements in the past, but at least it never came to blows or name calling like what has been happening now between me and Fit Man's Brother and Brigan.

I don't mind if people disagree with me or say I'm wrong about something.

But when it comes to calling a physically handicapped person a disgrace to humanity because I'm not good at sports, or a parasite and a leech forgetting a disability pension, that is way over the line.

And when sports fan or jocks come into an anti-sports forum, then, what can they expect?

They should just stick to posting in their favorite pro-sports Kindergarten forums instead.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:but at least it never came to blows or name calling like what has been happening now between me and Fit Man's Brother and Brigan.
Geez, I wonder who's to blame?

You.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote:but at least it never came to blows or name calling like what has been happening now between me and Fit Man's Brother and Brigan.

You.
No!

First, Fit Man AKA Fit Shit come into these forums as a new member and the very first topic he posts was dedicated solely to me, and the first thing he dose, without knowing any of the facts, he called me a disgrace to humanity.

And when I tried to say anything in my defense, you, Brigoon, called it IRRELEVANT!

So, you guys were the first to start this round with me.

And then, when Fit Man's Brother AKA Unfit Pussy Boy comes in here, I head him off at the past because I know that he was going to be no different.

Oh, but I guess you guys are in the right, because you're sports fans, and athletic, and all that!

And I'm in the wrong, because I'm physically handicapped and don't like sports, so, I guess that makes me a criminal. So sue me!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Weltall

Post by Weltall »

Fat Man wrote:
Brigan wrote:

You.
No!

First, Fit Man AKA Fit Shit come into these forums as a new member and the very first topic he posts was dedicated solely to me, and the first thing he dose, without knowing any of the facts, he called me a disgrace to humanity.

And when I tried to say anything in my defense, you, Brigoon, called it IRRELEVANT!

So, you guys were the first to start this round with me.
I never insulted you way back when I came into this forum, yet you unleashed insults towards me.
Earl wrote:
I must say this in Fat Man's defense. As far as his current situation is concerned, he is physically unable to drive a car. He wouldn't be able to bag groceries because he cannot stand up for very long. I don't know what he could do at this point in his life.
Weltall wrote: Fat Man would rule on
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome
and also make a buck for him to use
I wrote that some time ago in order for him to get some extra buck and afford other things, cheers
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:but at least it never came to blows or name calling.
Fat Man wrote:In response to Brigan - AKA - Mary Poppins:
You lying bastard :twisted:
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote:but at least it never came to blows or name calling.
Fat Man wrote:In response to Brigan - AKA - Mary Poppins:
You lying bastard :twisted:
If you would check back on my previous forum post, I said that any disagreements between me and HugeFanOfBadReligion never came to blows or insults or name calling!

We only had a few disagreements but we never resorted to name calling or insults between us, that is, between me and HugeFanOfBadReligion! OK?

Go back and re-read that post!

Now, between you and I and Fit Shit and Fit Shit's Brother AKA Unfit Pussy Boy, well . . . that's a different matter entirely!

Just go back and re-read the post.

You seriously need some lessons in reading comprehension!

Ya MORON!!!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

And I pointing out that you used namecalling to Weltall and me when we always were respectful towards you. only disagreeing on a topic and BOOM you resort to namecalling.

So yeah.

I think you're the one evading the point.

SHEEP :mrgreen:
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:And I pointing out that you used namecalling to Weltall and me when we always were respectful towards you. only disagreeing on a topic and BOOM you resort to namecalling.

So yeah.

I think you're the one evading the point.

SHEEP :mrgreen:
No, first Fit Shit comes in and devotes a topic entirely to me, and then calls me a disgrace to humanity, and when I tried to say anything in my defense, you called it IRRELEVANT!!!

SCUM!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

I'm talking even before Fit Man.

You name called me, and also Weltall.

Don't evade it. Sheep
Earl

Post by Earl »

Brigan is right. The name-calling started before Fitman's debut.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Apologies to Earl's household; I must answer this lame post.
Fitman's Brother wrote:You Might Be A Democrat If...

* You own something that says, "Dukakis for President, " and still display it.
Ha Ha Ha

I'd worship anyone who could do that!
Not even Elizabeth Warren herself (GOP until 1995) has such a coffee mug.
* You can't talk about foreign policy without using the word conspiracy.
The Republican party in my state recently included in its platform an opposition to "one world government". They say global warming is a hoax perpetrated by fans of that "one world government." So the Dems are conspiracist? Hmm... Yeah, another laugher! :roll:
* Your High School Year Book goals included the words "help people."
Yours didn't?

Seriously, though, most Republican would at least SAY they were in favor of "helping people."

You don't?
* You know that those profit mongering drug companies could find a cure for AIDS if they really wanted to.
Not AIDS, but many other STDs that are far worse than AIDS in many ways, because, being far more prevalent, they even affect the lives of people who don't have them.
* You actually believe the NY Times and Washington Post.
Hmm...yeah, nothing conspiracist about THAT joke? :roll:
* You know that Jefferson really meant to say "Entitled to Happiness."
This comment says more about Republicans than it does about Democrats.
And THIS is what the demoCRAP part actually believes.
Ha ha ha. Yeah, 2/3 of it.

But get the name right buddy. We're not the "demoCRAP" Party; we're the demoCRAPic Party. :roll:

Those intentional screw-ups by the GOP, leaving out the -ic, really do bother us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

I have one!

You might be a Republican if you think that . . . . .

GALILEO WAS OUT-VOTED!!!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

:mrgreen: Science Jokes!