ATTENTION!!! I Am NOT A Media Sheep!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

ATTENTION!!! I Am NOT A Media Sheep!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, concerning the Zimmerman/Trayvon case:

We still do not know all the facts, and probably never will.

Also, I do NOT believe everything I hear in the NEWS media, and the Internet NEWS articles are not always completely reliable either.

So, I have been hearing and reading conflicting reports.

I don't believe a damn thing on FOX news, because it is biased toward the extreme right.

CNN is said to be biased toward the left, while MSNBC appears to be more in the middle with some moderately conservative reporters who are not as far to the right as those on FOX, and MSNBC also has some liberal reporters.

OK, I have no problem with those who are only moderately conservative, and I don't care for either the extreme right or extreme left, because, when one goes to the extremes, then, it ceases to be merely conservative or merely liberal, in which case, it's neither one.

But, since I don't have Cable TV anymore, I haven't been hearing much from them, except for some recordings on YouTube.

I have unsubscribed from Time Warner Cable TV because most of the programming is now crap, and so, I'm saving that money toward building myself a better computer, and investing some money in my Galileo telescope, which a friend gave me (my therapist) but, it needs a finder scope, a diagonal prism and some eyepieces.

So, since I don't have Cable TV anymore, I don't get to hear all the crap on television.

Now, as for the conflicting reports I have read on the Internet.

One report says, that according to the medical examiner who examined Trayvon's body, there were no marks, no cuts or bruises, on the backs of Trayvon's hands, and no skinned knuckles, as would normally be expected if Trayvon had used his fists.

Well, I wish there was some way to get the complete medical examiner's report.

I would want to know where Trayvon was shot, where the entrance wound and exit wound (if any) are located. Obviously, when someone has been shot by a gun, there is always an entrance wound, but not always and exit wound if the bullet has been lodged somewhere in the body.

And if the medical report says the entrance wound was in the back, then, in that case, it would be first degree murder. But, we don't know either way. Do we!

I need some more facts, and we're just not getting any!

OK, how did Zimmerman get those cuts on the back of his head?

To me, and this is only my opinion since I'm not a medical expert, but to me, it looks like Zimmerman might have fallen over backward and hit his head on something.

If there were no marks on Trayvon's hands, then it's possible that during the scuffle, Trayvon pushed Zimmerman away, causing Zimmerman to fall over backward, hitting his head on something, and then he went for his gun, like, WWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! HE PUSHED ME!

If that were the case, and we really don't know if it is, but if that were the case, then, all I would have to say to Zimmerman is . . . . .

. . . . . HEY, YOU LITTLE SHIT-PANTS CRY-BABY! WHEN I WAS A KID IN SCHOOL, I GOT PUSHED LOT'S OF TIMES AND NEVER FELT THE NEED TO GO FOR SOME KIND OF WEAPON, BUT INSTEAD, I WOULD JUST GET BACK UP ON MY FEET AND FIGHT BACK. Not always winning of course.

Or perhaps, Zimmerman was drunk on his ass and fell over backwards, and then, went for his gun.

And if that were the case, then Zimmerman should not have been out driving around in the first place.

OK, I'm only speculating here, because again, we still don't know all of the facts in this case.

Also, there are conflicting reports from witnesses, as there almost always is in criminal cases, and the witnesses have even been changing their stories.

So, this alone, will probably make it much harder to get a conviction, and Zimmerman might even get off Scott-free, or with just a slap on the wrist.

But, that still does not change the fact, that Zimmerman shot someone who was UN-ARMED!!!

Nothing is going to change that fact!

OK, I acknowledge that neither Trayvon or Zimmerman exactly has a clean past.

We all know about Trayzon's past record now, which, in my opinion, wasn't bad enough that he deserved to get shot. I would say that he probably deserves some jail time, but he did not deserve to get shot.

And Zimmerman also has a less than clean record. He has a past record of domestic violence against his wife, and he is known to have a drinking problem, and I read somewhere that he even assaulted a police officer.

Now, if that is true . . . . . then how in the Hell did he get on neighborhood watch?

Again, I have seen nothing but conflicting reports, so, I'm only speculating, expressing an opinion, and the last time I checked, there is no law against having my own opinion on something.

Responding now, to Brigan . . . . .

And yeah, Brigan, you're entitled to your opinion, and I still have a right to refute your opinion!

And also, as for that copy and paste job you have rendered in sleazy tabloid fish wrapper style in your topic titled "Digged up Information Zimmerman Vs. Trayvon" I don't see as how your articles are any more reliable than what I have found, so far.

And in your bird cage liner style article even you say . . . . .
3. The latino Zimmerman is wrong for going after Trayvon.

YEAAAAAAA!!! Like, score 1 for you! OK?

That's exactly what I have been saying all along!

Zimmerman was advised by 911 to stay in his vehicle and NOT to get out of said vehicle to follow the suspect.

And, if Zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle, as advised by 911, and waited for a cop to arrive instead, then, none of this other shit would have happened, and we wouldn't be discussing this now.

So, as for the rest of your posted article, you can roll up that puppy trainer and chuck it in the trash.

If it were a hard copy supermarket tabloid instead of a forum post, then, no self-respecting fish would be caught dead wrapped up in a sleazy looking pulp rag like that!

Hey! Instead of having gone to law school, you should be a reporter for supermarket tabloids with Headline NEWS stories like, "I SAW ELVIS IN A UFO!" or perhaps some shit like "A SPACE ALIEN ATE MY LAUNDRY!" or some other retarded shit like that.

Yeah! That's more your speed!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Re: ATTENTION!!! I Am NOT A Media Sheep!

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote: YEAAAAAAA!!! Like, score 1 for you! OK?

That's exactly what I have been saying all along!

Zimmerman was advised by 911 to stay in his vehicle and NOT to get out of said vehicle to follow the suspect.
Let's pretend you're not retarded for a moment. (Pretend, you can continue to suck your thumb and continue being a sheep afterwards)

If Zimmerman decided to see close up what was going on. there's nothing ILLEGAL in that.

He only went there. Didn't find Trayvon so he went back to his truck.

NOW LET'S THINK FAT MAN I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!

Why would Trayvon follow him, ambush him, and beat the crap out of him? NOW that's illegal

In fact. we wouldn't be having this discussion not if Zimmerman avoided shooting him, But instead if Trayvon avoided assaulting him like he has done it in his school with his "JOCK STYLE" behaviour. He would be at his home doing drug dealing activities.

You're being a hypocrite.

And you ARE a SHEEP
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

If I had been out walking alone, and I wasn't doing anything illegal, but just walking alone, and I saw somebody getting out of his vehicle to follow me, I would want to know why!

I might be tempted to ambush him myself.

But, now, after reading about this case (conflicting reports and all) I would be hesitant to ambush anyone and lay low for awhile until my stalker was gone.

Now, if the guy were wearing something with an insignia or something saying he was on Neighborhood Watch, then I would neither approach or try to run away, but simply wait for him to question me, and I would just explain that I was on my way home.

I think anyone who's on Neighborhood Watch should display something, either something on a cap, or something on a jacket indicating he's on neighborhood watch.

Trayvon probably didn't know that Zimmerman was on Neighborhood Watch. All he knew was somebody got out of his vehicle to follow him.

I really don't know all the details, and we probably never will.

All I know is, if a stranger got out of his vehicle to follow me, I would want to know why. For all I know, he could be a mugger, or something!

Now, if I had been walking alone, and a police officer pulled up in his car, and asked me what I was doing, I would have simply explained to him that I was on my way home from the corner grocery store.

OK, about two years ago, I was sitting alone outside very late at night, way past Midnight in front of my apartment building. There was an eclipse of the moon. I didn't have my telescope with me because it had no eyepieces, so I was just doing a naked-eye observation of the eclipse, watching the full moon turning a copper red color as it was passing into the earth's shadow.

A police car came by, and the officer asked me what I was doing, loitering in front of the apartment building. I explained to him, that I'm a resident here, and that I'm watching the lunar eclipse and that I was unable to see it from my apartment window, and I also mentioned at what time the lunar eclipse would be over, and then, I would be going back inside. Well, he said that he had heard something about it, and then, he just drove off, and that was all there was to it. So, he knew I had a perfectly legitimate reason for being out there. Yeah, no law against sitting out late at night watching a lunar eclipse.

But now, supposing instead of a regular uniformed police officer in a marked cop car, that it was some shit pants dweeb like, another Zimmerman type of ignoramus, someone who's a total stranger to me. Some moron like him, who fancies himself the neighborhood vigilante, he would probably tell me I shouldn't be loitering outside the complex and order me to go back inside, in which case, I might be less than polite and ask him "since when is it illegal to watch a lunar eclipse?" He would probably say that was no excuse that I was not suppose to be loitering out there anyway.

Yeah! I know these Zimmerman types all to well. A typical shit-picker!

Then, do doubt, being the wet-pants coward that he is, he would probably go for his gun, like a retarded kindergartener playing cowboy, bang bang you're dead!

Yeah! I probably would have got shot dead when all I wanted was to watch a lunar eclipse!

Just like the teacher I had in the 5th grade who bashed my head against a brick wall in an argument over an Astronomy book he didn't want me to read.

He was also a coward.

Yeah! Uh huh! Like, it take a big brave strong man to grab an 11 year old kid by the shoulders, and bash his head against the corner of a brick wall.

You see, I know cowards all too well.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man, I told you over the phone that you should put Brigan and Fitman's Brother on "Ignore" since addressing comments to either one of them gets you so upset over what they say about you; yet you have forgotten or disregarded my advice and have gone ahead responding with the same old, same old -- which always has the same result; namely, you just can't handle it. As long as you continue to respond to Brigan, this unpleasant exchange will continue. When either one of you insults the other, he will respond in kind. It will go on and on and on and on until one of you (and it's always you) cries, "Uncle!" Neither of you is ever going to convince the other that he's wrong. These exchanges and insults can be amusing, but after a while it gets to be tiresome and pointless. Like I said, it will continue to go on and on until one of you says, "Please stop!" :roll:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:Fat Man, I told you over the phone that you should put Brigan and Fitman's Brother on "Ignore" since addressing comments to either one of them gets you so upset over what they say about you; yet you have forgotten or disregarded my advice and have gone ahead responding with the same old, same old -- which always has the same result; namely, you just can't handle it. As long as you continue to respond to Brigan, this unpleasant exchange will continue. When either one of you insults the other, he will respond in kind. It will go on and on and on and on until one of you (and it's always you) cries, "Uncle!" Neither of you is ever going to convince the other that he's wrong. These exchanges and insults can be amusing, but after a while it gets to be tiresome and pointless. Like I said, it will continue to go on and on until one of you says, "Please stop!" :roll:
Good evening Earl:

Well, if you noticed, in this topic I didn't actually call him names, but merely implied, that instead of becoming an attorney out of law school, he should be an editor or a reporter for a supermarket tabloid.

Also, I was giving a hypothetical scenario in which I was calling Zimmerman a "LITTLE SHIT-PANTS CRY-BABY".

So, I wasn't actually calling Brigan any names.

But, he still calls me a media sheep.

Earl

Post by Earl »

I was referring to your posting in other topics. Yes, your comments in this particular topic are sedated. The problem I have with your objecting to Brigan calling you a media sheep is that you have engaged in a lot of name-calling yourself. I'm referring to all the time you've posted in this forum. When you've gotten mad at another member, you've called him a moron and other names as well. I don't know what the solution is to this latest mess, but you have been inconsistent for some time. By making this a major issue, you've indicated to Brigan that he's really got your goat. When you call other people names, you shouldn't be surprised when someone will come along and call you names.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:I was referring to your posting in other topics. Yes, your comments in this particular topic are sedated. The problem I have with your objecting to Brigan calling you a media sheep is that you have engaged in a lot of name-calling yourself. I'm referring to all the time you've posted in this forum. When you've gotten mad at another member, you've called him a moron and other names as well. I don't know what the solution is to this latest mess, but you have been inconsistent for some time. By making this a major issue, you've indicated to Brigan that he's really got your goat. When you call other people names, you shouldn't be surprised when someone will come along and call you names.
Well, sometime last year, first, Fit Man came in here calling me a disgrace to humanity, and when Fit Man's Brother came in here, I was already on the defensive in my very first post addressed to him, because I had assumed that he would be no different from Fit Man.

The proverbial apple doesn't fall far from the proverbial tree.

And when I tried to speak out in my defense against Fit Man, Brigan called it irrelevant.

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

All I hear from Fat Man is: baaaaah baaaaaaaaaaah! (aka Sheep sounds)
Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:Well, sometime last year, first, Fit Man came in here calling me a disgrace to humanity, ...
We've already dealt with this issue. Yes, Fit Man was wrong when he started posting in this forum. In addition to being just plain rude, he attacked you without knowing all the facts. He eventually apologized to you, and that would have been the end of the mess. But instead of doing what is the civilized thing to do, you changed your mind on forgiving him; and when he visited the forum again and read what you had done, the whole mess started up again (surprise, surprise). There's a certain practicality to following certain rules of conduct that you (along with so many other people) would consider to be goody-goody.
Fat Man wrote:... and when Fit Man's Brother came in here, I was already on the defensive in my very first post addressed to him, because I had assumed that he would be no different from Fit Man.

The proverbial apple doesn't fall far from the proverbial tree.
I understand why you were on the defensive. But how would you feel if someone assumed that you were no different from your brother?
Fat Man wrote:And when I tried to speak out in my defense against Fit Man, Brigan called it irrelevant.
I'm afraid you've got me here because I can't remember all of the [expletive deleted] details of all those exchanges between you and Brigan. Perhaps he can provide his own defense in this regard.

Fat Man, I cannot understand why you are so obsessed over being called a media sheep. This has got to be about the mildest example of name-calling I've ever heard. It hardly even qualifies. If someone called me a media sheep, I wouldn't even care. Why should you? It wouldn't faze me at all. I was called far worse as I was growing up. I understand how hurt you feel when someone calls you a leech or a parasite, but being called a media sheep is something to get upset about? You need to develop a thicker skin at least when someone calls you something as mild as "a media sheep."

I also don't understand why you should be so upset just because another member put an image of your face on the body of a sheep. So what? If someone put my face on a sheep, I'd laugh. I wouldn't be upset at all. (Now, if somebody put my face on Ron Paul's body, that would be unforgivable!) Why would I, and why should you? As the devil in the classic Twilight Zone episode entitled "Escape Clause" said, "What is it in the scheme of things?"

Besides, I think the "sheep" picture is kinda cute and endearing. :)

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fitman's Brother wrote:All I hear from Fat Man is: baaaaah baaaaaaaaaaah! (aka Sheep sounds)
Shiiiit..... I've should've known better... :(

I apologize Fat Man. I didn't know you didn't get my words through your head

I'll use the help of your kind to make sure you understand my message.

Here you go. may this enlighten you. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rooPPLtK ... re=related
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Earl

Post by Earl »

I like sheep. :)

Really I do! :mrgreen:

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:
Fat Man wrote:Well, sometime last year, first, Fit Man came in here calling me a disgrace to humanity, ...
We've already dealt with this issue. Yes, Fit Man was wrong when he started posting in this forum. In addition to being just plain rude, he attacked you without knowing all the facts. He eventually apologized to you, and that would have been the end of the mess. But instead of doing what is the civilized thing to do, you changed your mind on forgiving him; and when he visited the forum again and read what you had done, the whole mess started up again (surprise, surprise).
Well, in a private message, which I will not quote verbatim, he said that he was upset because his girl friend left him, and admitted to taking out his anger on me because of that.

Yeah! I did accept his apology, but than, I started thinking about how my own brother back when he was in high school, because he couldn't get a date, and get laid, he took his anger and frustrations out on the rest of my family, and especially on me!

I resent being a sounding board for other guys who have sexual frustrations and take it out on me, like, I had something to do with it!

Actually, I could care less, especially after having been beaten and raped by an older man back when I was 17 years old, so, I could care less about sex, and I could care less about the sexual frustrations of other guys. I really don't give a flying fucking Hootenanny in Hell about other people's sexual frustrations. They can just go out and hump a stump or use a knot hole in a picket fence as far as I'm concerned.

I have a better Idea! They should just convert to Mormonism, then, when they die, they get their own planet to rule, and have a million wives!

Or, they can convert to Islam, become a Muslim, strap on a bomb, blow themselves up, then when they go to Paradise they'll get 72 virgins, or some stupid shit like that!

Oh wait! I just thought of something! What happens after a Muslim fucks all of his 72 virgins, and they're not virgins anymore? Does his Heaven become a Hell?

And what about the Mormon ruling his own planet with his million wives! Think about all the shitty diapers he'll have to change!

Yeah! The after-life can be a real bitch sometimes!

Well, that serves 'em right!!! So, fuck 'em!

Oh gee! Am I being cynical again?

Anyway . . . . .

Back in the years from 1996 to 2001, I was renting a 2 bed room apartment, and my room mate he would pick up gals he had met on the streets, and he would have one of them come over and they would go into his room, and he would get laid.

Well, I didn't mind, as long as he was happy and doing his thing in his room, then, in the evenings, I would be doing my thing in my room, being on line with my computer, having a cup of coffee, smoking my pipe, and listening to Art Bell on the radio.

Then, back in March of 1997, he had a stroke, and during his recovery from his first stroke, well, he just couldn't get it up anymore. We both had the same doctor, and my room mate asked our doctor to write him out a prescription for Viagra.

OK, I could be wrong about this, I'm not a doctor, I'm not a medical expert, I don't have any degree in medicine, so I could be wrong.

But . . . . .

In my opinion, I really don't know if it's wise prescribe Viagra to someone who has high blood pressure, and who has already had a stroke.

Anyway, he was able to get it up again, thanks to the Viagra, and he would have one of his gals come over, and he would get laid, so he was happy again.

Then, back in 2001, he had his second stroke, and as I had mentioned a few times before in these forums, he had severe memory loss, became paranoid and delusional, and even hostile, and violent. He was a real tyrant, and one night, he came into my room and attacked me with a machete.

I spent three days in the hospital, and my ex-room-mate was hauled off to the slammer.

I'm not sure, but I think taking Viagra may have contributed to his having his second stroke.

Yeah! First back in the 1970s my brother takes his sexual frustrations out on our family, especially on me, kicking me in my crippled up left leg, and pounding on my back when I was down, so even my own brother was a bully.

Then, back in 2001, my room-mate having been hopped up on Viagra, and having his second stroke, he comes into my room swinging his machete.

So, as far as I'm concerned, Fit Man can just get fucked! Oh wait! I forgot! He took his frustrations out on me because I wasn't getting fucked!

Well, I really don't give a shit about other guy's sexual problems!

I say, if ya can't get it up, then too fuckin' bad, I really don't give a fuck if you can't fuck!

And I'll lay you 10 to 1 odds and bet you dollars to doughnuts that the reason Fit Man's gal dumped him is because he's a douche-bag.

So, as far as I'm concerned, Fit Man can just go cut his pecker off balls and all and wear a dress!

My left hand is crippled up for life, and sometimes I wake up with pains in my left wrist, all because fuckers want to fucking fuck around! Well, fuck that! I don't give a fuck about fucking!

I just wish I could play the guitar again, and finish my oil paintings.

Fuck fucking!!!

Yeah! To fucking Hell with fucking!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:Oh gee! Am I being cynical again?
Nah. You're just being a big old crying child.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote:Oh gee! Am I being cynical again?
Nah. You're just being a big old crying child.
Excuse me, but how would you feel, if use to play the guitar, and your wrist was fractured during a made machete attack, and your hand is crippled up for life, and you could not ever play the guitar anymore? For the rest of your life!!!

How would that make you feel?

I shall always morn the loss of my ability to play the guitar, which was something I loved very much.

Can't you at least have that much common decency?

Everything else you might think or me pales into insignificance compared to that!

I could have easily lost my left hand entirely!

And, I'm left handed.

Earl

Post by Earl »

Actually, I don't have a problem with Fat Man's post. That former roommate of his sounds like a repulsive jerk to me. I never would have roomed with him. What woman in her right mind would have wanted to have sex with him? Sounds like a stray dog. I also would've had no use for Fat Man's brother. He sounds like a complete jerk, too.

Fat Man, I thought your afterlife speculations were hilarious. I will say this, though: Once he had apologized to you, if you had just put that behind you and not changed your mind about forgiving him, quite likely Fitman's Brother wouldn't be here now. Fitman's Brother seems to be a one-trick pony. Seems like the only reason he came here was to give you a hard time.