AMAZING! I Have Defended A Conservative Politician On Line!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

AMAZING! I Have Defended A Conservative Politician On Line!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, today, I have just now, actually, defended a conservative politician on line!

Yeah! Isn't that amazing???

Here's the situation . . . . .

I got an E-mail from one of my favorite LIBERAL web sites to sign an on line petition.

Republican conservative politician, S.E. Cupp, came under attack from Hustler Magazine. They did a photo shop job on her picture depicting a penis in her mouth!!!

So, I signed the petition against Hustler Magazine.

Even though, she's a conservative Republican, and even though I strongly disagree with her political views, still, I felt that the photo shop job went way way way beyond common decency!

Yeah! I know! I know!

In the past, I have done some photo shop jobs on Republicans.

Here are some examples:

But, these are only harmless satire, compared to what Hustler Magazine (Actually, Ragizine) did on the photo shop job of the picture of S.E. Cupp with a penis in her mouth!

Yeah! I call the Republicans retards and all that, and I like to make fun of them.

But, I would NEVER sink as low as Hustler Magazine had done.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Re: AMAZING! I Have Defended A Conservative Politician On Li

Post by Earl »

Bravo! :) I am in complete agreement with you. The Hustler photo shop job is unacceptable. I condemn it for the garbage it is. I know nothing about this politician. Whether I support her or not is beside the point. I do recognize there's a difference between your pictures and Hustler's garbage. It's also nice to see people in one of the major parties come to the defense of someone in the other regarding a matter such as this. I wish I could remember the details, but it seems to me a few years ago there was some jerk who wrote in Playboy that some woman who was a politician should be raped. This sort of rhetoric is absolutely vile and deserves to be condemned. As far as this Hustler controversy is concerned, consider the source.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related