I LOVE TO WATCH SWEATY MEN!!!!!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
.I.LOVE.SWEATY.MEN

I LOVE TO WATCH SWEATY MEN!!!!!!!

Post by .I.LOVE.SWEATY.MEN »

Is it just me or is sweaty men the sexiest men alive??
It cant just be me can it?

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!

Sport Pwns Nerdies
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Hello! It's nice to see you again! Thanks for proving that sports fans are gay.

I'm glad we're so important to you that you keep coming back to us, although we're not as important to you as worthless sports are, but what can one do?

And do you think calling me a nerd is insulting? Too bad, since I know I'm a nerd. I like being one, though. It makes me smarter than you, my meatheaded fiend.

I think you always coming here, to the SPORTS SUCK forum, proves this. You really should only be here if you hate sports. You, however, love sports, you would die for them, you would gladly have your entire family slaughtered and your house demolished if it meant 'your team' could have a new stadium or play for one more season or whatever.

I think it's fair to say that you are a moron!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: I LOVE SWEATY MEN!!!!!!!

Post by Ray »

.I.LOVE.SWEATY.MEN wrote:Is it just me or is sweaty men the sexiest men alive??
It cant just be me can it?

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!

Sport Pwns Nerdies
What an idiot.

I Hope We Lose!
.I.LOVE.SWEATY.MEN

Post by .I.LOVE.SWEATY.MEN »

Bahahaha so u computer nerdies r sticking up 4 gazza ey?
U MUST LOVE HIM 2!!!!
BAHAHA so u acctually enjoy being nerds??
Do u enjoy having no real friends? Do u enjoy being lonley with nobody but your computor? Do u enjoy having to masturbate compusivly due to the fact that u never get any action?
U HAVE ALL FAILED IN LIFE!!
YOURE PARENTS SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!!!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

.I.LOVE.GARETH. wrote: BAHAHA so u acctually enjoy being nerds??
The same could be said for you being gay.
.I.LOVE.GARETH. wrote: Do u enjoy having no real friends?
I have more real friends then you'll ever have. Most of you sports fans have plenty of "friends" but they would all turn on you if their was anything to gain from it.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

blast flame

Post by blast flame »

Oh look they want to kill me too.
http://antifootballleague.org/contact-us/
"# FOOTBALL RULES! Says:
October 27th, 2006 at 4:37 am

I love my football so much that I will stab Garath in the face"

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Nah, can't be you. He's talking about 'GarAth'. You're GarEth. :wink:
.I.LOVE.GARETH. wrote:Bahahaha so u computer nerdies r sticking up 4 gazza ey?
That's what friends are for. You might call it "teamwork".
.I.LOVE.GARETH. wrote:U MUST LOVE HIM 2!!!!
In a way, since he hates sports, too. Not in a homosexual way, though, as much as you'd like to whack off to it.
.I.LOVE.GARETH. wrote:BAHAHA so u acctually enjoy being nerds??
It's better than being a sports fan. FO RLY!
.I.LOVE.GARETH. wrote:Do u enjoy having no real friends?
Got many, unlike you. No, your fellow sheep and "team-mates" don't count.
.I.LOVE.GARETH. wrote:Do u enjoy being lonley with nobody but your computor?
'Computor'? Lern tú sbel! See above comment for the answer to your question.
.I.LOVE.GARETH. wrote:Do u enjoy having to masturbate compusivly due to the fact that u never get any action?
You're in the same boat as me, I'm told (GTFO MY BOATS!) At least I got images of girls in my head, whereas you have images of your smelly, sweaty, hairy and "talented" sports "star" in yours.
.I.LOVE.GARETH. wrote:U HAVE ALL FAILED IN LIFE!!
Says the one who has devoted his life to sports...
.I.LOVE.GARETH. wrote:YOURE PARENTS SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!!!
We are parents and should be ashamed? We ain't parents yet, sparky. The only way I'd be ashamed to be a parent was if my children grew up to be like you -- a loud-mouthed, obnoxious sports freak.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

.I.LOVE.GARETH. wrote:Bahahaha so u computer nerdies r sticking up 4 gazza ey?
U MUST LOVE HIM 2!!!!
BAHAHA so u acctually enjoy being nerds??
Do u enjoy having no real friends? Do u enjoy being lonley with nobody but your computor? Do u enjoy having to masturbate compusivly due to the fact that u never get any action?
U HAVE ALL FAILED IN LIFE!!
YOURE PARENTS SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!!!
WTF?? Are you completely and hopelessly stupid? Where did you get the idea that ANY of us don't have friends? There is nothing here that suggests that. On the contrary, I see people here defending others, an admirable and social trait --which indicates that the people here are more than capable of having and being friends. And I am proud to know them. I would suggest that, since you pop up here all alone, that it's you, the sports fiend that has no real friends.

We have failed in life? Because we don't like sports? Screw your fucking head back on, loser.

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Why aren't you responding, BenHardingham (I believe that was one of his names on here)? Afraid of us?

Wait, let me post this in a way you might understand. To quote Gowankers:

Gowankers wrote:U DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO POST. UR AFRAID OF ME
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

Skul wrote:Why aren't you responding, BenHardingham (I believe that was one of his names on here)? Afraid of us?

Wait, let me post this in a way you might understand. To quote Gowankers:

Gowankers wrote:U DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO POST. UR AFRAID OF ME
It believe multible people are doing this. I also believe the name "benhardingham" may just be there to throw us off or acuse the wrong person.

Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

Wow, ok, first off if you are gay, be gay, I have nothing againsts gay people, im not one, i am a girl and love the boys :wink: but thats not my point. Why does everyone assume that since we hate sports we are losers? That we all can't play sports, we are fat and lazy and geeks? I am smart, hey, im ahead a grade, but i am also very althetic, when I want to be. I hate gym class because I'm forced to do things I may not want to. I am capable to play sports, i have made a volleyball team. But I quit, i just wanted to prove i could because airheaded like you thing we are all geeks and cant do it. I am smart and for that you may see me as a geek, but no friends? I dont think so, I have so many friends I can't remember them all. I have atleast a dozen best friends, and the rest are just good friends. People like sports fanatics are my enemies though. Sure alot of my friends like sports but I'm still their friend, as long as they arn't crazy im fine with it.

Another sterotype is all females can't and hate sports, as I jsut said I can do sports, but I choose not to. The reason I hate sports has nothing to do with my gender, no, Its because I actually have a brain, which I have to say, most sports fans dont have. Anyways, I talk to much, I made my small point. I hate sports. I will be back, this site is just to awesome to not come back to, bye for now.... :lol:
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

You know, if the sports fans took the time to read (ZOMG! READ! OH NOES!) our manifesto, they'd know that we think it's okay to play sports if you enjoy them.

Go to 'Stuff' on the main page, then scroll down and you'll see a link to the manifesto.
Manifesto wrote:We believe:

That physical activity is good and it's OK to play sports if you enjoy them!
You like to play sports, good for you. Go and play your games (invented by children). Just don't try to force it on us!
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
dickhead sports bore

Sport is for the good

Post by dickhead sports bore »

i belive many people here are wrong about there interperation of sport in general.

Sport is something that give you team building characteristics and enjoy the fresh open air and sunlight.

I beleive all of you are wrong!!!

Computers are indeed destorying the earth (i have realised i am doing thos on a computer).

When computers where not invented what did people do?

GO OUTSIDE!
IN SUN SHINE!

i dont care if everyone here thinks that we are beiing brainwashed! I DONT CARE!
SPORT is GOOD people enjoy life and live it like there is NO tommorow! SPORT is a physically and mentally awsome!

SO GO HOME!

and stick to the 3 F's

F**king
Friends
Fun
Pity you you guys will never get any of the F's (maybe fun)
Skul
Forum Admin

Re: Sport is for the good

Post by Skul »

Nice name -- god. How beautifully egoistic. It's been changed to something more suitable.
dickhead sports bore wrote:i belive many people here are wrong about there interperation of sport in general.
O RLY?

By the way, you spelled 'believe' wrong. Also, the letter 'I', when talking about oneself, is always capitalised.
dickhead sports bore wrote:Sport is something that give you team building characteristics and enjoy the fresh open air and sunlight.
Team building. :roll: We've heard this so many times. Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourselves?

By the way, does sitting on a couch and eating fatty snacks while watching men run around help build teamwork?
dickhead sports bore wrote:I beleive all of you are wrong!!!
Belief noted. Too bad it is null and void.
dickhead sports bore wrote:Computers are indeed destorying the earth (i have realised i am doing thos on a computer).
BAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA! :lol: Whatever, gramps. You can go and live without technology. Go on, be in the Stone Age.
dickhead sports bore wrote:When computers where not invented what did people do?

GO OUTSIDE!
IN SUN SHINE!
Wow! Such... such knowledge! I never knew that! I always thought people sat around in their houses saying to each other: "I wonder when the computer's going to be invented?"

I love the 'GO OUTSIDE! IN SUN SHINE!' part! :lol: I keep getting the image of a caveman hitting his keyboard with a club saying "OOG, GO OUTSIDE! OOG, SMASH!"

P.S. Improper use of 'where'. Use the word that should be used is 'were'.
dickhead sports bore wrote:i dont care if everyone here thinks that we are beiing brainwashed! I DONT CARE!
Good. You won't mind me saying, "I think (read -- know) you're being brainwashed."
dickhead sports bore wrote:SPORT is GOOD people enjoy life and live it like there is NO tommorow!
Such a sad, boring, dull and trite life. You know, that sentence is missing so many punctuation marks that it makes little sense.

So what if they live it like there's no tomorrow? What is this supposed to prove? That they're idiotic morons who don't know that sports are completely worthless and the outcome of a game means fuck all?

We already knew that.
dickhead sports bore wrote:SPORT is a physically and mentally awsome!
A physically and mentally awesome... what? Finish your sentence, boy!
dickhead sports bore wrote:SO GO HOME!
We are home, meathead. DUH!
dickhead sports bore wrote:and stick to the 3 F's

F**king
Friends
Fun
Pity you you guys will never get any of the F's (maybe fun)
I'll stick to whatever I want, not what you tell me. I have friends (a lot of them are here) and I have fun (unbelievably, by not playing sports).

There's more to life than just having sex. I'm not saying don't ever have it (except for the sports fans, we don't need more mongoloids being birthed), just don't let your life be consumed by it.

In conclusion -- you are just another meathead sports fan who can't seem to grasp that there are people who can't stand sports.

Sports are completely worthless and an extreme waste of money! Think about how much each individual sports player gets and add it all up. Now, think how that money could help the world! It literally could! Earth is dying, it'll be irreparably damaged in about ten to fifteen years unless we do something, but we can't unless we have the money! Money that is being wasted on sports players!

Sports most severly SUCK! :x
Last edited by Skul on Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Sport is for the good

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote:
god wrote:When computers where not invented what did people do?

GO OUTSIDE!
IN SUN SHINE!
Wow! Such... such knowledge! I never knew that! I always thought people sat around in their houses saying to each other: "I wonder when the computer's going to be invented?"
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA a ha ha ha --I think I wet my pants! That was funny. :)

I Hope We Lose!