What Mitt Romney And The 1% Think Of The Rest Of Us, The 99%

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

What Mitt Romney And The 1% Think Of The Rest Of Us, The 99%

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I get E-mails from moveon.org with a link to their web site where we can post comments.

On this particular subject . . . . .
http://front.moveon.org/shut-up-and-do- ... aily.share
SHUT UP AND DO MY NAILS, 99%! What Mitt Romney's
Wealthy Supporters Really Think Of Us

Posted on July 9, 2012 by Angie

On her way to a $50,000 a plate Romney fundraiser in the Hamptons, this is what one supporter had to say
(from the Los Angeles Times):

A New York City donor a few cars back, who also would not give her name, said Romney needed to do a better job connecting. "I donâ??t think the common person is getting it", she said from the passenger seat of a Range Rover stamped with East Hampton beach permits. "Nobody understands why Obama is hurting them. Weâ??ve got the message," she added. "But my college kid, the baby sitters, the nails ladies, everybody whoâ??s got the right to vote, they donâ??t understand whatâ??s going on. I just think if youâ??re the lower income one, youâ??re not as educated, they donâ??t understand how it works, they donâ??t understand how the systems work, they donâ??t understand the impact."
Yeah! This is really funny.

Anyway, I registered for an account through DISQUS so I can post messages in their forum.

Here was my very first post.
Big_Fat_Heretic

OK, I'm 60 years old and I have been a registered Democrat ever since I was old enough to vote. I have had three years of college, taking courses in Astronomy, Physics, and Chemistry and a lot of math courses. Unfortunately, I was unable to complete my degree due to my financial situation. Now, I'll be the first to admit that my Democratic party is not perfect, and Obama is not perfect either. Nobody is! But, he supports science education, and would like to see more young people get into college, and that's good enough for me! I have often heard it said "If you're so smart, then, why aren't you rich?" Well, an Astronomy or Physics professor gets about $80,000 to $120,000 dollars per year, while some drooling, pre-frontally lobotomized moron gets paid millions of dollars every year just for chasing a football. I don't watch FOX NEWS, because the more you watch it, the dumber you'll get. But I have seen some video clippings on YouTube. During a discussion on science vs religion, Bill O'Riely said "The tide goes in and the tide goes out, and you can't explain it!" YEAH RIGHT! Isaac Newton explained it back in the 1700s! Science has always been my favorite topic, and I was able to read at high school and adult level when I was only in the 3rd grade. That's because my mother taught me how to read and write before I even started school. We were a poor family, but I thought we were rich because I lived in a treasure house full of books. Bill O'Riely makes about $8 million dollars a year, just slobbering and drooling onto his microphone in the NEWS studio, and he knows nothing about science, and I knew more about science than he dose, when I was only in the 3rd grade, and I knew what causes the tides. And yet, I'm living in poverty while some idiot on FOX who knows nothing is making millions!!! So, that answers the question as to why most smart people aren't rich. That's because our society values stupidity more than intelligence! Roger, will call, over and out! Do get a big 10-4 on that?
So far I got 3 likes on my post.

And then, some jerk-o-zoid posted the following in response.
Jeff

Lol you dope. It's "will co"as in will comply, a standard radio term. It's not "will call". All that education rendered you stupid.
Then I posted my response to him . . .
Big_Fat_Heretic

OK! OK! So, I don't know everything! OK? Nobody knows everything! But, I suppose you do! Right? I don't know how to play football either, and I have no idea as to the rules of the game. In fact, I know nothing about sports! So, does that also make me stupid? I'm not familiar with all the CB lingo or standard radio terms. Does that also make me stupid? Gee! You really like to nit pick! Don't ya! I'm far more concerned over the really big important issues! But, you seem to be more concerned over what is trivial. Yeah! You're a real nit picker! Why don't you just go count the flowers on your wallpaper, seems as though you only care about trivial little things. Yeah! You probably get a big thrill out of watching paint dry!
And then, a few minutes later I added . . .
Big_Fat_Heretic

You know, I actually think it's better that I had said "will call" instead of "will co", because I will NOT comply with right-wing retards, and idiots like you! But, I "will call" you out on your BULL S**T!!!
So far, I got another like on that comment.

Then some other forum member posted a cute little poem, a limerick.
Oldwaspgram

There once was a Republican Hack
Who thought all our woes came from Barack.
He said that Obama
Caused ALL our trauma.
He forgot Bush, and I think he smoked Crack.

Of course, Jeff, posted in response to his comment, the following.
Jeff

There once was a boy named Hussein
Who feared a big wig from Bain
He f'ed our economy up
Ran healthcare amuck
All Obama supporters are lame
And finally I posted in response to Jeff, the following.
Big_Fat_Heretic

There once was a troll named Jeff
who's intellectually blind and deaf
He feels no pain
'cause he's got no brain
and he bores us all to death!
Well, it looks like I'm going to have fun posting at Move On, a Democratic web site.

Yeah! I also think I'm going to have fun with Jeff.

Let's see what new topic I get in my E-mail tomorrow.

This is going to be fun!

Don't ya just love politics!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: What Mitt Romney And The 1% Think Of The Rest Of Us, The

Post by Fat Man »

OK! UPDATE!

This morning I checked my E-mails and got another response from Jeff.
Jeff

also when you say "out" that means you are finished with the talking completely, you could have just said "over" to let us know that that point or verbal passage was complete. BTW Foxtrot Uniform
Yeah! Foxtrot Uniform, another words F U!

Well, I just finished my response to that little twerp!
Big_Fat_Heretic

OH NO! IT'S BAAAAAK!!!

I guess you've just finished counting the flowers on your wallpaper, or perhaps the paint has dried, and there's nothing more for you to watch.

Hope you had fun!

OK, JIMBO! I registered to be on these forums to discuss important social, economic, educational, and political issues concerning civil rights, equality, health care, and education, and NOT to engage in a game of Trivial Pursuit with a Kindergartener! OK?

You know, you remind me of a PE coach I once had when I was in school. Because of him, I got suspended from school because I failed to climb a stupid rope in the gymnasium.

Oh! Never mind that I was passing all my academic subjects, like, English Literature, Geography, History, Social Studies, and, SCIENCE AND MATH!!!

And also, never mind, that the reason why I failed to climb said rope in said gymnasium, was because I had a crippled up left knee, the result of being in a car accident when I was 4 years old, and as a result, I was unable to run, and I walked with a limp.

OH NNNOOOOO!!! In that crummy little school, being able to climb a rope, or putting a ball through a hoop was more important to them, far more important than, like, SCIENCE AND MATH!!!

Yeah! The quality of education here in the USA has been steadily swirling down the crapper, and we all wonder why America has become the laughing stalk of the world!

Also, Republican Christian Funny-mentalists would like to see Creationism inserted into high school science textbooks.

So, the good ol' USA has been providing a little entertainment and a big whoop-de-doo for the rest of the world! Yeah! We have become the clowns of Planet Earth, which the Republicans believe is only 6000 years old!

And to think, that these drooling, slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging, bed-wetting ignoramuses want to run this country!!! There's not a dry pair of pants among them!

So, go away little boy! You bother me!

Now, go sit out on your front lawn and watch the grass growing!

In the meantime . . . . .

Sierra, Tango, Foxtrot, Uniform!
Yeah! Another words, I told him to S T F U!!!

Gee! This is gonna be fun!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!