Zimmerman Says "It Was God's Plan" to Kill Travon Martin!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Zimmerman Says "It Was God's Plan" to Kill Travon Martin!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, everybody . . . . .

The murder of a young black kid, Trayvon Martin, by George Zimmerman as been the subject of controversy in these forums.

I think we still don't know all the facts yet, and we may never know exactly all that had transpired, because we have only heard from George Zimmerman, while Travon Martin can not speak for himself.

So, let us now hear what George Zimmerman himself has to say.

And, believe me, this is good!

You're all gonna love this!!!

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/ar ... on_martin/
George Zimmerman Says He Wouldn't Do
Anything Differently: "It Was God's Plan" for
Me to Kill Trayvon Martin

Last night, George Zimmerman â?? who is currently facing second degree murder charges for killing Trayvon Martin â?? participated in a highly unusual interview on Fox News with Sean Hannity.

Hannity asked Zimmerman if he regretted getting out of his car to follow Trayvon, carrying a gun, or anything at all about the night he killed Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman said he regretted nothing because he believed â??it was all Godâ??s plan.â? He also said there isnâ??t anything he would do differently in retrospect.

Watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxpwb0UYuk&feature

Earlier, Zimmerman did reiterate his apology to Martinâ??s family, which he first made during his first bail hearing. He added he would like an apology from Spike Lee and other critics, stating â??if I did something wrong I would apologize.â?

Update:

At the very end of the interview, Zimmerman went back to the question and said, â??I do wish there was something, anything I could have done that would have put me in the position where I didnâ??t have to take his life. And I do want to tell everyoneâ?¦that Iâ??m sorry that this happened.â?

Update 2:

Trayvonâ??s father responds:

Zimmerman said "it was god's plan". Trayvon's father: "We must worship a diff god bc no way that MY God would hv wanted GZ to kill my son."

â?? Matt Gutman (@mattgutmanABC) July 19, 2012

By Judd Legum | Sourced from Think Progress
Posted at July 19, 2012, 8:36 am
Well, it's a good thing for Zimmerman that he remembered to take off his tin foil hat before appearing on FOX NEWS with Sean Hannity!

Yeah! Uh huh!

We have us a real nut-case here!

I guess he believes that God told him to kill Trayvon Martin. He probably hears voices in his head!

Or perhaps he's only pretending, in order to cop an insanity plea to get off easy.

Either way, Zimmerman is a lying sack of shit!

Well, if he does successfully plead insanity, it's still not going to be any easier for him, because those state nut-farms are actually worse than prison.

OK, Zimmerman! Take my advice. If you happen to drop the soap in the shower room, what ever you do, DON'T BEND OVER!!!

Well . . . . . actually . . . . . I don't give a fuck what happens to him!

Just as long, as something really unpleasant happens to him.

And, I hope it's really nasty!!!

See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!