Olympics Suck website

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Skul
Forum Admin

Olympics Suck website

Post by Skul »

Since the bore-impics are upon us, let's have a gander at a site which I guess could be our "soulmate site".

http://www.olympicssuck.com/

It basically shows the negative side of the bore-impics. Like this story here â?? LINK

A story of missiles on the roof high-rise flats for the "safety of the Olympics".
"It's kind of scary now, to be honest," said Iqbal Hossain, who lives in the building with his wife and three children aged 2 to 14. "If it's about safety for the Olympics, what about safety for us? If there is a terrorist attack, the first thing they are going to attack is the missiles."
And a judge basically says, "lol no."

Don't you think maybe something is wrong with this non-event that we need to have ANTI-TERRORIST DEFENCES INSTALLED?
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Lewis

Re: Olympics Suck website

Post by Lewis »

The worse thing is that BBC 1 & 3 have become propaganda channels for the Olympics. Sports 24/7.

On the bright side, without them we never would have seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hRwnXmdRCo
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

And now it's over. Thank God for that.

It was quite surreal, it seemed like everyone was addicted to crack. I was also shocked that the 'quality' newspapers turned into tabloids during the Olympics.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Amazingly, I didn't even notice it was over, nor did I notice ANYTHING about it, really. Shows how interested I was. But then, I didn't watch TV or read the papers.

Well, there we go. I guess Country A has shown all the other countries that they're better than them at sport X, and Country B has shown all the other countries that they're better than them at sport Y, etc., etc. Yes, how soul-destroyingly boring. Now that you've all shown how great you are because of games, there's no need for any more o-lame-pics.

EDIT: And it looks like the sports berks are now crawling out of the pubs and onto the Internet again to inexplicably look for people who hate sports and show us how weak and pathetic we are. Or something. Just check the Letters section.

Well, there goes my theory of sports fans not writing in at all every four years!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

Skul wrote:Amazingly, I didn't even notice it was over, nor did I notice ANYTHING about it, really. Shows how interested I was. But then, I didn't watch TV or read the papers.

Well, there we go. I guess Country A has shown all the other countries that they're better than them at sport X, and Country B has shown all the other countries that they're better than them at sport Y, etc., etc. Yes, how soul-destroyingly boring. Now that you've all shown how great you are because of games, there's no need for any more o-lame-pics.

EDIT: And it looks like the sports berks are now crawling out of the pubs and onto the Internet again to inexplicably look for people who hate sports and show us how weak and pathetic we are. Or something. Just check the Letters section.

Well, there goes my theory of sports fans not writing in at all every four years!
How dare us for having the audacity to form our own opinions! Double Damn us for being vocal about them!

We should know our place. We should all be mindless drones.