HAPPY BIRTHDAY ChrisOH!!!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ChrisOH!!!

Post by Fat Man »

Happy Birthday ChrisOH!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ChrisOH!!!

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Happy birthday ChrisOH!
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Earl

Post by Earl »

Happy Birthday, ChrisOH!!! :D :D :D
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Happy Birthday, ChrisOH!
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Belated Happy Birthday, ChrisOH!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

And belated thank you for the birthday wishes!

I know I haven't been as visible on the site of late; one reason is that I took a new job in late July (working days) and haven't been online as much period. Also, as Earl mentioned in another thread, activity at the site is the lowest it's been since I can remember (been on here since late 2010). Yeah, I know that's circular reasoning to not be around as much because, well, there's not as many people around here much :lol: ... but it does get old logging in and seeing my name as the last to post in any given topic. :| Also, there seems to be too many trolls around (Fit Man, Fit Man's Brother, now JimmyJohns...meet the new boss, er, troll, same as the old troll!) with the same unoriginal putdowns. (Note to aspiring trolls: whatever insult or cliche you're thinking of putting to screen, it's likely already been said, many times, so you can spare yourselves the "Sports Bore" jersey and go drop your troll line somewhere else!) :roll:

Never to fear, though, I've still reading and keeping up with the posts best I can, and will post whenever the urge strikes me! :)
recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Happy belated birthday, Chris.

(I seldom check the off-topic forum, so I just saw this.)
Earl

Post by Earl »

Oh, no! I didn't see this birthday thread! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Happy (belated) Birthday, ChrisOH!

Sorry, ChrisOH! :(
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

No, you already posted on my actual birthday, Earl...it was I who was belated responding. But thanks for the second round of wishes anyway (another birthday? That year went by fast, didn't it?) :lol: :mrgreen: