Just Out Of Curiousty

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
flaming_moustache

Just Out Of Curiousty

Post by flaming_moustache »

What do you fellow anti-sport friends do for excersice? just to make sure you stay in good health and do not get sick!?
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Just Out Of Curiousty

Post by Ray »

flaming_moustache wrote:What do you fellow anti-sport friends do for excersice? just to make sure you stay in good health and do not get sick!?
Don't spread it around but I do aerobics three or four times a week. It's a quick way to get a good workout. And the scenery ain't bad either.

I Hope We Lose!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

Finger streaches on my keyboard, short walks from electronic device to electronic device, err....
Eat right and you don't need much exersize.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

CUJO THE NASTY

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

I go for endlessly long walks across town at three am, chase rabbits, climb trees, and challenge myself with stuff like catching salmon the HARD WAY (with just a club and a big knife) (One time I nearly cut my toe off fishing for salmon with a machete, but all it did was make me real pissed and determined to kill that salmon.... I got it in the end, stupid fish had nothing on me)

And btw that's all no joke, I have a weird sense of 'fun.' Perhaps that's one of the main reasons I have for joining this site.
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

lol, funny fish thing... anyways, i go for walks a lot, i walk everwhere, the mall, the library, to and from school (30 minutes each) and i go on nightly brisk walks, i rollar blade and bike ride (in summer), and i swim (not for like a swim team dont worry lol just for fun) and also me and some friends (all sports haters) are signing up for some sort of martial arts, we are thinking wing chun... as soon as we finally deside and find a good place lol :lol:
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!