air max Femmes (funny SPAM)

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
foeftAgop

air max Femmes (funny SPAM)

Post by foeftAgop »

One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked.
nike air max france "Come and play with me ," the tree asked the boy . "I am no longer a kid, I don't play around trees anymore." The boy replied, "I want toys. I need money to buy them."
"Sorry, Air Max TN Femmesbut I don't have moneybut you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money." The boy was so excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.
One day, air max Femmes the boy returned and the tree was so excited.
nike Air Max TN Hommes "Come and play with me," the tree said.
"I don't have time to play. I have to work for my family.
Air Max Hommes We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?" "Sorry, but I don't have a house, but you can chop off my branches to build your house."So the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily."
nike Air Max TN Femmes
Air Max TN Hommes
Chaussure Nike Shox

What a heartwarming story. Air Max [Variable Last Name] and his talking tree friend are just the bestest friends ever!
Okay, seriously, what the hell was with this spammer? Did he think he could distract us from his links with a story irrelevant to... well... anything?
-Skul
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Re: air max Femmes (funny SPAM)

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

LOL, I love how the story ends so abruptly. It feels like its in the middle of the story when it ends with the boy taking the branches. No suspense, no moral to the story, nothing. I'd like to think the boy ended up selling the tree to a logging company in exchange for a lifetime supply of Nike Air Maxes.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama