Bad Hymns I Dedicate To My Christard Funny-mentalist Ex-Doc!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Brigan

Re: Bad Hymns I Dedicate To My Christard Funny-mentalist Ex-

Post by Brigan »

Fat Man wrote:And then . . . . .

HE KICKED ME IN THE STOMACH!!!
Exagerated made up Bull shit. :roll:
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:
Fat Man wrote:And then . . . . .

HE KICKED ME IN THE STOMACH!!!
Exagerated made up Bull shit. :roll:
No! This actually happened!

And, I'm going to sue the fucker!

I don't make these thing up!

These things actually happen!

When I was 17 years old, I spent three week in a state mental hospital where patients were beaten by the ward attendants, and I was beaten and raped by an older man.

Some of these so-called hospitals are actually worse than prisons!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Post by Fitman's Brother »

Yeah! Next the Republicans might want to pass legislation that all new born infants will have their vocal cords surgically cut so they won't be able to speak!
Shit like that, Fat Man. Do you ACTUALLY believe shit like this? Are you really THAT deluded? Or are you simply crying for attention?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:
Yeah! Next the Republicans might want to pass legislation that all new born infants will have their vocal cords surgically cut so they won't be able to speak!
Shit like that, Fat Man. Do you ACTUALLY believe shit like this? Are you really THAT deluded? Or are you simply crying for attention?
I was only being cynical!

You must be a funny-mentalist if you took that literally!

I said Republicans "might want to pass" not that they're actually going pass legislation.

I think I know pretty much what goes on in the (mind?) of a typical Republican.

They have wet dreams in their sleep about bringing back slavery, repealing child labor laws, busting labor unions, closing down all public school public libraries, making church attendance mandatory, taking away women's right to vote. etc. etc.

Of course, Republicans know that they really can't do this.

But, after their evening diaper change, they lay down in their cribs, have wet dreams about what they would like to do this country, and cream their britches and crap in their diapers as they sleep in their cribs!

To Republicans, it's even better than sex, fucking and raping the whole country!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:Of course, Republicans know that they really can't do this.

But, after their evening diaper change, they lay down in their cribs, have wet dreams about what they would like to do this country, and cream their britches and crap in their diapers as they sleep in their cribs!
Babies having wet dreams?! :? :) Oh, my ... :mrgreen:

[DISCLAIMER: Earl is not in his stern lecturing mode. He just wants to have a laugh so he can recover from online burnout.]

Fat Man, it is my considered opinion that the babies metaphor and the wet dreams metaphor do not mix very well. I could be wrong, but I believe that babies generally do not have wet dreams. Actually, we know they never do. Mrs. Earl and Earlette No. 2 laughed when I read this one to them. (Earlette No. 1 wasn't here.)

I'm not ridiculing you, Fat Man. I needed a good laugh; so, thanks. 8)

Carry on, everybody ...
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:
Fat Man wrote:Of course, Republicans know that they really can't do this.

Babies having wet dreams?! :? :) Oh, my ... :mrgreen:

[DISCLAIMER: Earl is not in his stern lecturing mode. He just wants to have a laugh so he can recover from online burnout.]

Fat Man, it is my considered opinion that the babies metaphor and the wet dreams metaphor do not mix very well. I could be wrong, but I believe that babies generally do not have wet dreams. Actually, we know they never do. Mrs. Earl and Earlette No. 2 laughed when I read this one to them. (Earlette No. 1 wasn't here.)

I'm not ridiculing you, Fat Man. I needed a good laugh; so, thanks. 8)

Carry on, everybody ...
Thanks Earl!!!

But I was referring to adults with infantile minds, like, naturally of course, REPUBLICANS!!!

Anyway . . . . .

I'm glad you got a good laugh.

And now, I'm laughing.

I guess we both feel better now!

Thanks!

Earl

Post by Earl »

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Fat Man mentioned "adults with infantile minds"

Had to laugh at that. Considering, you know, it's right in his own backyard if you will.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:Fat Man mentioned "adults with infantile minds"

Had to laugh at that. Considering, you know, it's right in his own backyard if you will.
Yeah! I live in Texas, and it's the infantile Republican retards who are running this state, so it's in my back yard, unfortunately!

Texas is becoming a theocracy.

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Hint, Fat Man: I wasn't talking about your neighbors.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:Hint, Fat Man: I wasn't talking about your neighbors.

Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

You WOULD like to screw me, wouldn't you?

Fuck off, you piece of shit.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Fitman's Brother wrote:You WOULD like to screw me, wouldn't you?

Fuck off, you piece of shit.
As we like to say in the southwest desert region . . . . .

GO FUCK A YUCCA!!!

Or if you like, you can go fuck one of these!

Or one of these!

Or perhaps one of these!

Yeah! Now this guy is a real prick!

Just like you!

Earl

Post by Earl »

I think that desert flasher has a medical problem. It's a bit sticky :roll: , but I'm sure a competent urologist could provide effective treatment.

The Question of the Hour: Do Fat Man and Fitman's Brother get upset over these exchanges of insults, or do they actually enjoy it? :twisted:

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Fitman's Brother wrote:
Fat Man wrote:Yeah! Next the Republicans might want to pass legislation that all new born infants will have their vocal cords surgically cut so they won't be able to speak!
That's not as impossible as it seems. If you believe in social Darwinism; if you believe that those born poor deserve to be poor; if you believe the poor are lucky to work 60 hours a week for their mere survival, then wouldn't it be better for those people who are born wealthy if they just didn't have to listen to the poor complain? Slaves are better enjoyed when you can't hear them whine about human rights.

Seriously, Todd Akin has just said that if a rapist plants his seed in a woman, she should have no way of getting it out as it grows inside her for the next nine months. How is Fat Man's suggestion more radical than that?