I hate sports in school...

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Sergey

I hate sports in school...

Post by Sergey »

Well... every time there is a crappy game, people in school wear something related to their favorite team, and the teachers too! I hate that, when have I played BT3 when a big game was done? No, I do not. Even though I want to... besides why do we have to listen to people rant? I hate that.
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Earl

Re: I hate sports in school...

Post by Earl »

I agree with you, Sergey. Why should sports be imposed upon those who aren't even interested in them? Why should pep rallies be mandatory? Speaking of interscholastic competitions, do high-school students participating in an academic decathlon receive even a fraction of the support and encouragement that the football team receives (even though some of the football players have no respect for other students at their high school)? Are pep rallies held for them? (I can hear the sniggers now. "They're just a bunch of nerds.") Some seem to believe that respect is a one-way street (going their way, of course).
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Earl wrote:I agree with you, Sergey. Why should sports be imposed upon those who aren't even interested in them? Why should pep rallies be mandatory? Speaking of interscholastic competitions, do high-school students participating in an academic decathlon receive even a fraction of the support and encouragement that the football team receives (even though some of the football players have no respect for other students at their high school)? Are pep rallies held for them? (I can hear the sniggers now. "They're just a bunch of nerds.") Some seem to believe that respect is a one-way street (going their way, of course).

Yes. Now I will play my games and not get the exercise I need. Wait I need none!

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

You really think you don't need exercise?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Polite24 wrote:You really think you don't need exercise?
The human heart is designed to last for about 3 billion heart-beats.

The more you exercise, the faster your heart beats.

The faster your heart beats, the sooner you will use up your 3 billion heart-beats.

The sooner you use up your 3 billion heart-beats, the sooner you will die.

The less you exercise, the slower your heart beats.

The slower your heart beats, the longer it will take to use up your 3 billion heart-beats.

The longer it takes to use up your 3 billion heart-beats, the longer you will live.

So, why exercise???

I rest my case!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Polite24 wrote:You really think you don't need exercise?

Yes, I am skinny and I have no fat, I don't really care for muscle. I care for Dragon Ball: Raging Blast.

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

Fat Man, that is the worst reasoning and logic I have ever seen. If that were even close to true, exercise would be viewed as bad for you, and not globally viewed as being healthy. And the human heart isn't designed to be good for 3 billion beats, that's just the average it happens to come out to in people's lifetimes. I thought you were smarter than that.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/exercise/hq01676

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/b ... f-exercise

webmd and mayoclinic, two nationally recognized medical websites, both saying exercise improves your heart. Maybe your post wasn't serious? I hope not.

and Sergey, please click those two links.
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

TL:DR.

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

I'll make it short, get regular exercise and you have a better chance at living longer.
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

No. I will not exercise unless I'm forced by Nazi coaches, and sports aren't even good for you. Walking is but that's tedious.

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

Sports aren't good for you only if you don't like them. I guess you could get hurt, but that's about it as far as harmful effects go.
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Okay, then sports aren't healthy to me, my games are healthy, I have never used my fingers this much before.

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

If you don't want to exercise that's your loss.

Sports aren't the only way to get exercise either.
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

So what? Like I care. I won't die early because of it. If I live a life away from jocks I'll live long :mrgreen:

Katrin
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!

Post by Katrin »

Live how you want. It's your life after all - you're the boss. Granted, sports and exercise are good for the health and coupled with a good diet are more than likely to lead to a longer, healthier life but a lot of sports fans are just beer-guzzling, TV-addicted bastards who are a lot lazier than your average nerd and who probably won't live as long. It's only those who actually play the boring games that have anything to truly gain from them.
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009