What political disciption best fits you?

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!

what did you get?

libertarian
10%
left
20%
right
30%
centrist
30%
statest
10%

Total votes: 10

blast flame

What political disciption best fits you?

Post by blast flame »

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

The political description that
fits you best is...
LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and

economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one

that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.

Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose

government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate

diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

The political description that
fits you best is...

CENTRIST

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government

control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on

the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention

and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Alienation Deliberation

Post by Alienation Deliberation »

CONSERVATIVE

CONSERVATIVES tend to favor economic freedom, but frequently
support laws to restrict personal behavior that violates "traditional
values." They oppose excessive government control of business,
while endorsing government action to defend morality and the
traditional family structure. Conservatives usually support a strong
military, oppose bureaucracy and high taxes, favor a free-market
economy, and endorse strong law enforcement.
natmanhan

Re: What political disciption best fits you?

Post by natmanhan »

Somehow I got libertarian, even though I see myself more as centrist or liberal.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

I got placed into centrist, spent like 20 seconds on the quiz. Honestly I'm not really interested in politics(elections drive me crazy!).
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
natmanhan

Post by natmanhan »

I love politics, but elections drive me crazy too, mainly because of people who put no thought in to who they're voting for, or in the last election, my dad and brother waking me up complaining about how horrible Barrack Obama is :roll: .
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Although I'm neutral on sports. I found it hilarious when I heard on the Radio that Time Magazine is naming Obama President of the Year. It was funny because the radio guys were cracking up and saying how Obama is still president-elect neither hasn't done anything(besides winning the election) and can't do anything until sworn in. If you're gonna be win something of the year award do something that makes you qualified besides having the job title. :lol:
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
natmanhan

Post by natmanhan »

Indurrago wrote:Although I'm neutral on sports. I found it hilarious when I heard on the Radio that Time Magazine is naming Obama President of the Year. It was funny because the radio guys were cracking up and saying how Obama is still president-elect neither hasn't done anything(besides winning the election) and can't do anything until sworn in. If you're gonna be win something of the year award do something that makes you qualified besides having the job title. :lol:
Actually that's not true. I have that issue, and it's person of the year. Not that I really thing he deserves that either, he wasn't the most issues based candidate.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

natmanhan wrote:
Indurrago wrote:Although I'm neutral on sports. I found it hilarious when I heard on the Radio that Time Magazine is naming Obama President of the Year. It was funny because the radio guys were cracking up and saying how Obama is still president-elect neither hasn't done anything(besides winning the election) and can't do anything until sworn in. If you're gonna be win something of the year award do something that makes you qualified besides having the job title. :lol:
Actually that's not true. I have that issue, and it's person of the year. Not that I really thing he deserves that either, he wasn't the most issues based candidate.
Hmmm...well that's what I get for trusting what radio guys say. President of the year did sound kind of funny. :D
RaleighRob

Post by RaleighRob »

Liberal, as I figured.
:mrgreen:
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

How come I never hear about libertarians and statists? Is it because they're the two extremes of the spectrum? Never heard of a centrist before either.