To Sportslover or whoever

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
CUJO THE NASTY

To Sportslover or whoever

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

This is my first time registering, and third post here ever, but Sportslover (who I assume was posting as 'guest' earlier) I have you figured out.

You see, you secretly hate sports just as much as I do, but you're taking the devious approach of sabotating it from the inside, by repping yourself as a 'SPORTS LOVR 4 LIFE!'

See it's really kinda ingenious. By representing sports fans everywhere and posting the inane shit you do, you not only provide us with a laugh, you are helping prove to the world that yes, Pro-Sports *farts loudly* breeds stupidity. I'm sure you've opened MANY sports fans' eyes to the trivialness of their obsession, as evidenced by the fact that you seem to be the only one on this entire site even pretending to defend sport. You are an inspiration, really, to sports haters everywhere. Infact, I'd go so far as to guess that you are actually the creative genius behind this website, in disguise, working a brilliant and devious plan to wake people up to the fact that it's a tremendous waste of time.

Kudos, and keep up the good work. More people should think along your devious

SPORTSLOVER: A true sports hater if I ever saw one. I salute you.
blast flame

Re: To Sportslover or whoever

Post by blast flame »

CUJO THE NASTY wrote:This is my first time registering, and third post here ever, but Sportslover (who I assume was posting as 'guest' earlier) I have you figured out.

You see, you secretly hate sports just as much as I do, but you're taking the devious approach of sabotating it from the inside, by repping yourself as a 'SPORTS LOVR 4 LIFE!'

See it's really kinda ingenious. By representing sports fans everywhere and posting the inane shit you do, you not only provide us with a laugh, you are helping prove to the world that yes, Pro-Sports *farts loudly* breeds stupidity. I'm sure you've opened MANY sports fans' eyes to the trivialness of their obsession, as evidenced by the fact that you seem to be the only one on this entire site even pretending to defend sport. You are an inspiration, really, to sports haters everywhere. Infact, I'd go so far as to guess that you are actually the creative genius behind this website, in disguise, working a brilliant and devious plan to wake people up to the fact that it's a tremendous waste of time.

Kudos, and keep up the good work. More people should think along your devious

SPORTSLOVER: A true sports hater if I ever saw one. I salute you.
Yes,yes I know we were all thinking it but you shouldn't of said anything. His IQ may rise to 2 now.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

CUJO THE NASTY

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

Come on, let's be serious for a moment, if his IQ raised by 2 points, and then magically multiplied by a hundred, you might have enough intelligence to simultaneously tie your shoe and shit yourself. Unless my previous theory is true, in which case he'd be a genius acting dumb, but somehow that's implausible.
Ray
Site Admin

Re: To Sportslover or whoever

Post by Ray »

CUJO THE NASTY wrote:This is my first time registering, and third post here ever, but Sportslover (who I assume was posting as 'guest' earlier) I have you figured out.

ha ha h ha haha --that's funny --but it could be true. I guess. I've often wondered about some of these posts. Is GoWankers REALLY that dumb? Maybe so. Who knows. Sports fans are pretty dumb and fanatical.