Did you ever notice?

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Here's a tough for "Mr. Genius" Sam,

Since you seem to know all this sports trivia, I bet you know all the stats of the players too including their age, address and possibly cup size.

When is your "girlfriends" birthday? (NO FAIR ASKING HER EITHER)

Fitz301 :twisted:
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Sam reminds me of that GoWankers guy who said something along the lines of "UR INTELIGENSE IS BASED ON SPORTS". Judging from his letters, that's certainly true. It seems the more you know, the dumber you are.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore

Post by SpeedofLeicht »

Heres another "non-sports" question

Wich NASCAR Driver has most wins? How many?
Check out my web site -maybe I'll give you a hero autograph!
http://www.SpeedofLeicht.com/

Do it! You know you want to! I drive cars, after all!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Wich NASCAR Driver has most wins?

Some guy.

How many?

Eleventy-one.

Did I get it right? Huh? Did I did I did I?
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

How is that a "non" sports question? It concerns sports.

The answer is:

What good is this information to me? & Who gives a shit how many?

SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore

Post by SpeedofLeicht »

Fitz301 wrote:How is that a "non" sports question? It concerns sports.

The answer is:

All your non sports fans "friends" said nascar wasnt a sport
so i asked a question about nascar (supposedly not a sport) and now your agreeing its a sport
http://sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewtopic. ... 02&start=0

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Most of us still think of it as a sport. It's racing and racing is a sport.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

SpeedofLeicht wrote:
Fitz301 wrote:How is that a "non" sports question? It concerns sports.

The answer is:

All your non sports fans "friends" said nascar wasnt a sport
so i asked a question about nascar (supposedly not a sport) and now your agreeing its a sport
http://sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewtopic. ... 02&start=0
Very clever. You should be a lawyer or something. Didn't you understand that saying it was not a sport was sarcasm? An insult? To its adherents, it is certainly a sport. To me, it barely qualifies but I still can't stand the fans. They exist almost entirely of tobacco chewin', rebel flag wavin', inbred trailor park trash. Ever watch a race on TV? It looks like all the fans moved their trailor park to the center of the race track for a good view of the "action" !

We don't entertain sports questions here. Next question.
Last edited by Ray on Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Why do the fags care if Nascar is a sport? Also calling me a fag for knowing who Joe Namath, one of the greatest QBs in football history is is far diffrent from knowing the name of the book that Marco Polo wrote. That is a little obsessive. Why does school intrest you more than sports? Fag obviously. Also why are you talking in German? Ray ist eine faggot, und Skul saugt cock. Ya can pretty much figure that out without knowing German.

I'm also not a huge Nascar fan but I'll guess the wins are by Dale Ernhart maybe???

Also the answer 4 my 2nd question was Dan Marino.

Hey i have a toughie for u guys next question: what is a clitoris? This oughta be hard 4 u fuckers!
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore

Post by SpeedofLeicht »

Samdaman wrote:Hey i have a toughie for u guys next question: what is a clitoris? This oughta be hard 4 u fuckers!
Heres a hint, You bitches will never come close to one, except for abitchgirl

Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

You aren't kidding Ray, just think how money they could save if they just started building the track around the trailer park?

Speed, it doesn't matter if NASCAR is a sport or not, we've already established that you're an ego-maniacal ass and that's all that really matters. Our work here is done.

Ray, do you think Speed and Sam realize that everytime those two idiots open their mouths they just prove that they're both retarded?

Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

Looks like this is how Samdaman tries to find out what female body parts are, by saying to other people that they don't know them, hopefully wishing in return that they tell him what it is. Smart tactic!
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Re:

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

Ray wrote:
Samdaman wrote:awesome, you showed them that movie of Ray masturbating!

NICE! (Imagine Borat's voice)

Also Speed makestotal sence: I heard that there was another NFL player who did the same thing a few years ago, maybethe same guy. He could've made millions in the NFL, but sacrifised his life instead. The other guy was probably some nerd who made more $ in the army than in his normal job anyways. See, jocks are american heors and all nerds want is $$$!!!
What?! That's your shining example of a jock role-model?!

That guy didn't sacrifice ANYTHING. Once a person has a few million in the bank, they really don't need to think about money any more. So it really wasn't a sacrifice for him to quit football at all! He was already a millionaire!

Jocks are all about EGO. That guy played professional football for a few years and sucked up all the glory he could and then stumbled on a way to make himself look even BIGGER: "hey --I'll join the Army and make myself look like an action hero! Everybody will kiss my ass AND I can pose as a real-life soldier and play with guns! I will be the COOLEST!"

It was all about ego. I bet the guys in his unit couldn't stand him.

I bet he was always yammering on and on and on about the big game and what a hero he was. I bet they used to transfer him from unit to unit every couple of weeks because his co-workers couldn't stand him.

And then he was a victim of friendly fire.

Nice example.
Just stumbled across this, but are you kidding me dude? You're going to trash a guy who died for his country, just because he was an NFL player? HE QUIT THE NFL TO SERVE HIS COUNTRY, HE DIDN'T HAVE TO RISK HIS LIFE. He could have stayed in the NFL and made his millions, instead he joined the military. Because he played sports, you make up some off the wall bulls### about how he did it for his ego, and had ulterior motives for doing that. You don't understand. It's not like his playing days were done, he left mid career to do something he felt was right. Your post may be the most ignorant thing I have read or heard in my entire life.

There are some ignorant people on this board, but you are far and away the most ignorant, irrational person on this site. And trust me, that's saying something. You're going to put down a guy who voluntarily went to fight for his country, because you hate sports that much? If you are anything like this in real life, you are truly a sick human being. You weren't in his units, you don't know anything about the guy personally, but you're going to almost mock his death because of your dislike for athletes? You come up with some BS about how his units didn't like him? That's terrible. You hate sports, fine. But to mock a guy who died because he went over to fight for his country is a classless thing to do.

You could make a case that he didn't deserve all of that coverage he got, and the other soldiers deserved it too. That's fine, but big name people will get coverage every time, no matter what. Does it make them more important? Not at all, just the way things work. When a celebrity dies, he/she gets more coverage than some random person. It's how it is, unfortunately.

The thing is, this guy went and did something you would never have the guts to do. I remember one of your posts, you explained how at your job there's these sports fans, and one time some other guy at your work simply explained he didn't like sports. You went on to say how this was inspirational, and what courage it took for him to do that. :lol: I'm willing to bet you'd only have the guts to spew this BS I see in your posts over the computer, and would never be willing to be confrontational with anyone face to face. You're one of those guys that thinks they have an inside track on what's going on, but really is one of the most ignorant people you will ever meet.
Fitz301

Re: Did you ever notice?

Post by Fitz301 »

Thanks DSF for calling another meeting of the "Bleeding Hearts Society for Assletes" to order.

I see you're on your soapbox about how this guy was somehow "special" because he died for your sins, oops... your sports. How many soldiers do you think die everyday? Have they not died for their country? Have their families not lost a loved one? Were they not just as important a person?
But apparently this jackass, because he played for the NFL mind you, somehow deserves more recognition that any of the other fallen soldiers. You, and people like you, think this asslete somehow did the world a favor by joining the military. That he's some sort of hero because he did us a favor and turned down being an overly paid football player to fight for his country.

WELL BIG DEAL! He is no more special than ANY other soldier, in fact, less so because all those who fought for their country who didn't happen to play for the NFL will be just names on headstones who deserve the recognition MORE than this jackass, but because they just happen to be "normal" people and not some asslete for you sports nuts to put on an altar for you to live vicariously through, they will be forgotten over time. They are the TRUE heroes. The ones who did it because it was the RIGHT thing to do, NOT because they thought they were doing the United States some kind of favor. The ones who get the least amount of recognition are the TRUE heroes.

But, unfortunately, this asslete will go down in history as some kind of legendary hero because he "protected the world from evil because he turned down an NFL contract". Eventually, stories will arise, and some already have, about how he single-handedly saved his platoon from certain death.

Pathetic.

You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Re: Did you ever notice?

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

If you had read my post(or maybe you just lack reading comprehension) you would have seen that I addressed the whole argument of your post.

He wasn't more important, or any more of a hero than other soldiers who died. I clearly said that in my post.

What was I going off about was the fact that Ray was bad mouthing someone who died for their country.

And Pat Tillman joined the military because he, like the other soldiers who join, think it's the right thing to do. Just because he's an athlete doesn't mean he had ulterior motives, contrary to what you guys seem to believe.

And calling him a jackass? You're not on Ray's level quite yet, but cmon, that's a little classless. The guy died for his country, and bad mouthing him because you hate athletes that much just shows your immaturity.