Did you ever notice?

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Did you ever notice?

Post by Ray »

You mean I'm the most successful at irritating sports lovers? Thanks! I am honored. My life has not been in vain. :)

In my book, Fitz, you're already head and shoulders above me. I don't know why Dickhead has singled me out for special recognition. Maybe he's trying to divide us.

But seriously, that was well said. What you said. There are THOUSANDS of soldiers who make sacrifices without being recognized. And just because this bozo played football once, his story is in every newspaper in the country over and over! Even though he didn't accomplish ANYTHING and may even have been an obstacle to success.

I Hope We Lose!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Hey Ray,
We will never be divided against each other on this website, not a single one of us. Why? Because their need to "compete" will be their downfall, because if they don't have us to argue with they will start argueing amongst themselves.
You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

don't respond all you want.

I'd still have to say that by far the funniest thing on this website is the fact that you think you guys will make a difference. :lol:

Kind of hard when half of you are scared to admit you don't like sports to sports fans in person.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:Hey Ray,
We will never be divided against each other on this website, not a single one of us. Why? Because their need to "compete" will be their downfall, because if they don't have us to argue with they will start argueing amongst themselves.
So true.

I Hope We Lose!
natmanhan

Post by natmanhan »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:don't respond all you want.

I'd still have to say that by far the funniest thing on this website is the fact that you think you guys will make a difference. :lol:

Kind of hard when half of you are scared to admit you don't like sports to sports fans in person.
That's an odd statistic. I'd say closer to something like 0%.