Find it Funny

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
robofish
Sports Bore

Post by robofish »

abitagirl wrote:Nice avatar. Looks like some fat guy bashing another fat guy's face in. Sports sure build character, don't they? :roll:
good for you .your trying to engage yourself into the world of sports .you know what they say baby steps :lol: that is former redsox pitcher pedro martinez throwing former yankee bench coach don zimmer to the ground after zimmer charged him.now lets talk about what happened to you when you were a child and sucked at every sport you played.its ok get it of your chest you will feel better.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

It's obvious that whatever anyone says to you goes in one ear and out the other because nothing is blocking traffic.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

robofish wrote:good for you .your trying to engage yourself into the world of sports .you know what they say baby steps :lol:

Are you trying to make me lose my lunch? Yes, I sucked at sports. So what? It's not that important. They always bored me anyway.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

robofish wrote:
abitagirl wrote:Nice avatar. Looks like some fat guy bashing another fat guy's face in. Sports sure build character, don't they? :roll:
good for you .your trying to engage yourself into the world of sports .you know what they say baby steps :lol: that is former redsox pitcher pedro martinez throwing former yankee bench coach don zimmer to the ground after zimmer charged him.now lets talk about what happened to you when you were a child and sucked at every sport you played.its ok get it of your chest you will feel better.
It doesn't take any sort of childhood trauma to make a person dislike sports. All it takes is people like you who demand that everyone like what you like. Or people like SpeedoLicht who insist we worship him. That's what this site is all about. There is absolutely nothing wrong with playing softball or staying in shape. But there is something wrong when a man grows up and continues to collect baseball cards. Or defines his masculinity with his association with football. Such a person is socially retarded and a bore to everyone around him.

I cannot understand WHY sports fans are so incapable of forming their own lives and their own goals and victories that they must live through others. When the Red Sox win, that is not YOUR achievement --it's theirs. I suppose if a person was a paraplegic then you couldn't blame them for idolizing other men and living vicariously through them. But for a grown man.. well, it's just pitiful.

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

SpeedofLeicht wrote:
abitagirl wrote:I may be wrong here, but isn't making fun of somebody for not playing sports well supposed to be something you outgrow at some point?
How the Fuck am I making fun of someone whos not playing sports
In fact its the other way around You all are making fun of sports players

Bunch of lifeless, Hypocrites, You guys are
Do you really consider yourself a hero? Because you drive a CAR?! ha ha ha ha ha ha haha
:lol:
Does anyone actually PAY for your autograph? Now I understand why you insist everyone like sports and especially car driving: because that's the way you define yourself --you're the MAN and everyone must respect you --for YOU drive a CAR! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Well, I don't respect you. Anybody could do it. I think you're very lucky that your family sacrificed to make your hobby possible. They deserve the credit --not you.

I Hope We Lose!
robofish
Sports Bore

Post by robofish »

Ray wrote:
robofish wrote:
It doesn't take any sort of childhood trauma to make a person dislike sports. All it takes is people like you who demand that everyone like what you like. Or people like SpeedoLicht who insist we worship him. That's what this site is all about. There is absolutely nothing wrong with playing softball or staying in shape. But there is something wrong when a man grows up and continues to collect baseball cards. Or defines his masculinity with his association with football. Such a person is socially retarded and a bore to everyone around him.

I cannot understand WHY sports fans are so incapable of forming their own lives and their own goals and victories that they must live through others. When the Red Sox win, that is not YOUR achievement --it's theirs. I suppose if a person was a paraplegic then you couldn't blame them for idolizing other men and living vicariously through them. But for a grown man.. well, it's just pitiful.
i dont demand anything from you .im just hear to try and help you deal with your enormus emotional issues .again i cant help you unless your willing to help yourself
robofish
Sports Bore

Post by robofish »

abitagirl wrote:
robofish wrote:good for you .your trying to engage yourself into the world of sports .you know what they say baby steps :lol:

Are you trying to make me lose my lunch? Yes, I sucked at sports. So what? It's not that important. They always bored me anyway.
good for you your making progress .sports are entertainment and they aren't that important.now you have to ask yourself what makes you continue to visit this web site.the child in you is still feeling the trauma at feeling different then your peers because of your lack of athletic ability and that is feeding your sick obsession and hatred of sports .if you truly felt that sports were not important and boring you wouldn't need to visit this site .this site is for the sick and mentally ill and someday with my help you wont ever have to come back .its OK to suck at sports say it with me .keep telling yourself that over and over .release your child hood pain.
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

OK, should I lie down on the couch now? I must discuss this emotional trauma of mine that is preventing me from having any desire to sit on my ass all weekend in front of a TV that is tuned to one game after another, while I stuff myself with pork rinds and make ape noises every time my beloved team scores. Oh, how empty my life is!

This is too amusing. :lol:
robofish
Sports Bore

Post by robofish »

abitagirl wrote:OK, should I lie down on the couch now? I must discuss this emotional trauma of mine that is preventing me from having any desire to sit on my ass all weekend in front of a TV that is tuned to one game after another, while I stuff myself with pork rinds and make ape noises every time my beloved team scores. Oh, how empty my life is!

This is too amusing. :lol:
so much anger .its quite a shame .but i feel very optimistic that with my help you will be able to go on with your life without sports and without your twisted hatred and preoccupation for sports.someday you will be able to be secure with the fact that you were never any good at sports and someday it wont bother you anymore .did you ever ask yourself why it bothered you so much that you were not good at sports .who cares there are plenty of things in life that one can excel at other than sports .surly you know this and if you know this why does not being good at sports eat you up so much?that's enough for today .tomorrow we will explore why are you so interested and preoccupied with people who enjoy sports to the point where you would post at such a self destructive web site ?its just not healthy.
Last edited by robofish on Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Hey Robofish,

Who the hell do you think you are, Freud or something. We're not the ones with the problem, it's you and every other sports fan who insists that anyone who doesn't like sports either can't play sports, is a wimp, or had some sort of fucked up childhood. Tell us about your childhood, I bet your daddy or one of your relatives at some point forced you into sports; told you that only a real man plays sports or some bullshit like that.

Why is it that all sports fans can't come out of the closet and admit their homosexuality and the love of homo erotic sports? Psychiatrists since the turn of the century came to the conclusion that sports are homo erotic and have written many books and articles on the subject, all of which I'm sure you would have not read because you either are illiterate or like all sports fans can't stand it when somebody says something that goes against your way of thinking and your love of watching overly paid, homosexuals fondling each other all weekend.

And if you think we're somehow lacking strength and are "pussies" (for some reason sports fans like to throw this word around, which is odd since very few have even seen one), I'm sure anyone of us here could easily kick your ass up over your ears.

GFY!

Fitz301 :twisted:
robofish
Sports Bore

Post by robofish »

Fitz301 wrote:Hey Robofish,

Who the hell do you think you are, Freud or something. We're not the ones with the problem, it's you and every other sports fan who insists that anyone who doesn't like sports either can't play sports, is a wimp, or had some sort of fucked up childhood. Tell us about your childhood, I bet your daddy or one of your relatives at some point forced you into sports; told you that only a real man plays sports or some bullshit like that.

Why is it that all sports fans can't come out of the closet and admit their homosexuality and the love of homo erotic sports? Psychiatrists since the turn of the century came to the conclusion that sports are homo erotic and have written many books and articles on the subject, all of which I'm sure you would have not read because you either are illiterate or like all sports fans can't stand it when somebody says something that goes against your way of thinking and your love of watching overly paid, homosexuals fondling each other all weekend.

And if you think we're somehow lacking strength and are "pussies" (for some reason sports fans like to throw this word around, which is odd since very few have even seen one), I'm sure anyone of us here could easily kick your ass up over your ears.

GFY!

Fitz301 :twisted:
wow .you and i have a lot of work to do .but you have to be willing to put in the time if your ever going to make any progress.you need to talk about your experiences growing up and how that makes you so angry today .i don't like golf or flowers but i don't feel the need to eliminate golf and flower pickers nor do i feel the need to start or post at a message board dedicated to them .you need to search yourself and understand why you are so preoccupied with sports to the point that you want to talk about it so much and post at a message board that wants to eliminate all sports .maybe your boyfriend is more interested in watching sports and neglects you sexually ?if so you need to deal with it head on .only then can you begin to heal.and i never said you were a whimp.its interesting that you would jump to that conclusion .and on a personnel note my father was killed when i was a year old .he played semi pro football and every sport in high school except hockey .i found sports on my own .nobody forced me into anything i loved it and i played everything .racquetball tennis baseball football street hockey basketball .i had a blast playing all of them .im sorry your father was such a asshole to you .nobody should ever force anything on a child including sports .no wonder why your so screwed up.but thats your fathers fault not sports .
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

If your IQ was two points higher, you'd be a rock.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
robofish
Sports Bore

Post by robofish »

Skul wrote:If your IQ was two points higher, you'd be a rock.
You're right, I'm a moron... :cry:
Last edited by robofish on Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

robofish wrote:
Skul wrote:If your IQ was two points higher, you'd be a rock.
But what can I do about it? I'm a sports fans and inherently stupid.

BWAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Nice Jersey!

I Hope We Lose!
robofish
Sports Bore

Post by robofish »

Ray wrote:
robofish wrote:
Skul wrote:If my IQ was two points higher, i would sit on rays face and fart .
you might want to check with ray first.

BWAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
i love it .have a seat skul.
i guess there is someone for everyone.lol.
Last edited by robofish on Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.