Find it Funny

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore

Find it Funny

Post by SpeedofLeicht »

I find it funny how some of you here think youre above, smarter than everyone whos a sports fan or who play sports
But its rpoven the kids who plays sport stay out of trouble more often and get better grades than most people who arent in sports
School sports help keep students out of trouble by giving them something to do after school

Most of you here are probably those who dropped a pass from 5 yards away during PE football and have been humiliated ever since than
or those who fell while TRYING to swing a bat because the 11oz bat you were given was to heavy for you
maybe you were the one who struckout while playing teeball
you could be the one who stepped on the ball and tripped while trying to kick the ball
the lead off hitter who grounded out after hitting the ball the way to the wall
the one who ran a 2:05:06 40-yard dash
possibly the forward who couldnt stay on his feet
or the goalie who couldnt see the ball/puck
the one who couldnt score on an empty net

If most you werent so imature I would actually know what your argument is
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Maybe you play sports because you're a homosexual who's enjoys the company of other men and/or boys or maybe you play sports because you're have the mind of golden retriever and you enjoy chasing a ball around. Possibly you play sports because you're just too stupid to do anything else.
Maybe you're the idiot who was in all the "special" classes and the only way you find acceptance is with other morons of your own IQ range.
Maybe your father pushed you into sports to make sure you were "a man".
Or could it be that you just can't come out of the closet and admit you enjoy showering and touching other men.
Maybe you just can't stand to not have balls in your hand.

You sports fans come on here and start with the adolescent name calling and yet you tel us that we're immature.

I'm going to tell you waht I tell all sports fans: GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Fitz301 :twisted:
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Find it Funny

Post by Ray »

SpeedofLeicht wrote:I find it funny how some of you here think youre above, smarter than everyone whos a sports fan or who play sports
But its rpoven the kids who plays sport stay out of trouble more often and get better grades than most people who arent in sports
School sports help keep students out of trouble by giving them something to do after school

Most of you here are probably those who dropped a pass from 5 yards away during PE football and have been humiliated ever since than
or those who fell while TRYING to swing a bat because the 11oz bat you were given was to heavy for you
maybe you were the one who struckout while playing teeball
you could be the one who stepped on the ball and tripped while trying to kick the ball
the lead off hitter who grounded out after hitting the ball the way to the wall
the one who ran a 2:05:06 40-yard dash
possibly the forward who couldnt stay on his feet
or the goalie who couldnt see the ball/puck
the one who couldnt score on an empty net

If most you werent so imature I would actually know what your argument is
:) that's funny --but entirely wrong. I don't know why everyone ELSE doesn't like sports but the reason I don't like sports is because it attracts the biggest (and dumbest) assholes from miles around. Both players and spectators. It's as if God said, "hmmm.. I need to clean up the earth. I'd like to collect all the assholes in one place.. how can I do that conveniently? Eureka! I've got it! I'll invent a sort of competition that will attract the worst of society --organized sports!

Hey! You appear to be an a-hole. Are you, by chance, a sports fan?

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:Maybe you play sports because you're a homosexual who's enjoys the company of other men and/or boys or maybe you play sports because you're have the mind of golden retriever and you enjoy chasing a ball around. Possibly you play sports because you're just too stupid to do anything else.
Maybe you're the idiot who was in all the "special" classes and the only way you find acceptance is with other morons of your own IQ range.
Or could it be that you just can't come out of the closet and admit you enjoy showering and touching other men.

You sports fans come on here and start with the adolescent name calling and yet you tel us that we're immature.

That was well said. But you forgot to mention one of the biggest draws for jocks: taking showers together! Look at this: a sports fan conspiracy
http://forums.sportingnews.com/viewtopic.php?p=1810135

I Hope We Lose!
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore

Post by SpeedofLeicht »

Fitz301 wrote:Maybe you play sports because you're a homosexual who's enjoys the company of other men and/or boys or maybe you play sports because you're have the mind of golden retriever and you enjoy chasing a ball around. Possibly you play sports because you're just too stupid to do anything else.

Your the one Thinking about Touching Testicles & Penises and imagining some guys showering not me
So dont call me Gay if thats all you do
All

There is a difference between a Ball and Testicles

Ball
Sports
Any of various rounded, movable objects used in various athletic activities and games.
Such an object moving, thrown, hit, or kicked in a particular manner: a low ball; a fair ball.
A game, especially baseball or basketball, played with such an object.
A pitched baseball that does not pass through the strike zone and is not swung at by the batter.
Testicles
The reproductive gland in a male vertebrate, the source of spermatozoa and the androgens, normally occurring paired in an external scrotum in humans and certain other mammals.
I see that the post above says that it attracts the Biggest assholes
I want you to prove it same for the gay post dont just say
its gay cause you want to think that, tell me why/how it attracts the biggest assholes
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

SpeedofLeicht wrote:
I see that the post above says that it attracts the Biggest assholes
I want you to prove it , tell me why/how it attracts the biggest assholes
You're here aren't you?

I Hope We Lose!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Hey Ray,

Love the link, Sam is gonna start a revolution against us Ahhhhh!

I saw at least 3 or 4 different named replies, what is that like 3 maybe 4 brain cells amoungst them. Should we be worried?

Fitz301
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

I may be wrong here, but isn't making fun of somebody for not playing sports well supposed to be something you outgrow at some point?
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Hey Speed,

How long did it take to copy those definitions out of Webster's?

Here's some definitions for you:

ASS - Sport's players like to touch men's asses for good luck.

PHALLIC - Refering to the penis; a psychiatric term refering to an object shaped like the male organ(s) as a substitution for the real thing; i.e. a phallic symbol.

Obviously you play sports, you have the low IQ. Do you enjoy showering with your "buddies"? I bet you even like snapping the towels at each other. If given the chance I bet your dream would be to be allowed into the locker room of your favorite team. Possibly alone with one particular player or maybe you're into doing things with a group.

Don't lie, every sports fan dreams of getting into the locker room, so don't bullshit me by saying you wouldn't love it.

Whatever queer.

Fitz301 :twisted: [/i]
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:Hey Ray,

Love the link, Sam is gonna start a revolution against us Ahhhhh!

I saw at least 3 or 4 different named replies, what is that like 3 maybe 4 brain cells amoungst them. Should we be worried?

Fitz301
yeah! I'm getting the heck out of here! You guys are on your own! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha :lol:

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

abitagirl wrote:I may be wrong here, but isn't making fun of somebody for not playing sports well supposed to be something you outgrow at some point?
good point... I'd grown so used to their immaturity I'd forgotten that. Grow up, you kids! :D

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Re: Find it Funny

Post by Skul »

SpeedofLeicht, more than once, wrote:[A load of bullshit]
Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore

Post by SpeedofLeicht »

abitagirl wrote:I may be wrong here, but isn't making fun of somebody for not playing sports well supposed to be something you outgrow at some point?
How the Fuck am I making fun of someone whos not playing sports
In fact its the other way around You all are making fun of sports players

Bunch of lifeless, Hypocrites, You guys are
Check out my web site -maybe I'll give you a hero autograph!
http://www.SpeedofLeicht.com/

Do it! You know you want to! I drive cars, after all!
robofish
Sports Bore

Post by robofish »

:lol: :lol: this web site is hilarious .what a bunch of insecure clowns .what kind of loser goes to all the time and effort to start a web site dedicated to sports hate :lol: :lol: :lol:.you sports haters just feel so left out because so many people enjoy sports so much .you guys must have got shit on by a lot of jocks in high school .instead of posting on this stupid but very funny web site you should all get a psychiatrist to deal with your emotional scares . :lol: :lol: :lol: pathetic :lol:i hope you enjoy my sports avatar lol.as a service to this board im going to offer my psychiatric services to everybody here free of charge.im going to begin and continue to update all of you on whats going on in the sports world in Boston because thats where im from.the redsox open there season Monday against the royals .please share your thoughts on how you think the redsox will do this year .remember you only get out of counseling what you put in to it .
Last edited by robofish on Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Nice avatar. Looks like some fat guy bashing another fat guy's face in. Sports sure build character, don't they? :roll: