If sports are gay, then what is masculine?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Samdaman

If sports are gay, then what is masculine?

Post by Samdaman »

I'm just curious, since Skul's big mouth says that sports are gay, then what is a manly thing to do? Are videogames what tough guys play? Just curious. I'd like to hear your opinions.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

So you can say they're gay? Yeah, nice try.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore

Re: If sports are gay, then what is masculine?

Post by SpeedofLeicht »

Samdaman wrote:I'm just curious, since Skul's big mouth says that sports are gay, then what is a manly thing to do? Are videogames what tough guys play? Just curious. I'd like to hear your opinions.
Probably
Throwing Cars, Flying, Bench pressing 690lbs, Running at the Speed of Light, Saving 50 lives a night, oh wait you already mentioned video games, oh well theres a list of what they do in those video games
Check out my web site -maybe I'll give you a hero autograph!
http://www.SpeedofLeicht.com/

Do it! You know you want to! I drive cars, after all!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: If sports are gay, then what is masculine?

Post by Ray »

SpeedofLeicht wrote:
Samdaman wrote:I'm just curious, since Skul's big mouth says that sports are gay, then what is a manly thing to do? Are videogames what tough guys play? Just curious. I'd like to hear your opinions.
Probably
Throwing Cars, Flying, Bench pressing 690lbs, Running at the Speed of Light, Saving 50 lives a night, oh wait you already mentioned video games, oh well theres a list of what they do in those video games
Being a man is mostly a matter of genetics. Or, to put it another way so that Samdaman can understand: having a ding dong. Having integrity and character on the other hand are learned bahaviors.

Sports fans, in general, do not have integrity or character.

Wearing a big shirt with another man's name on the back does not exhibit character. I mean, it's OK up until the time you're 18 or so, but after that you have to learn how to think for yourself and follow your own path.

Going to a basketball game and screaming, Go Kobe, Go! puts you squarely in the feminine gender role --or, for you Sam, in the cheerleader section.

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Sports are what gives men dicks, so if u dont like sports u obvioulsy dont have one. Haven't answered my question yet though, typical pussy afraid to defend his intrests.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Samdaman wrote:Sports are what gives men dicks, so if u dont like sports u obvioulsy dont have one. Haven't answered my question yet though, typical pussy afraid to defend his intrests.
Actually, research has shown that people who participate in sports, either as athletes or observers, have, on average, smaller penises. Sorry to be the one to break it to you. But, there is hope. The effects are, in many instances, somewhat reversible. If you stop cheering (at least in public) for the object of your affection right now, there is evidence that suggests that some length and girth may be regained.

But back to your question, What IS Manly?

As I said, the term manly is misleading as being a man is a matter of gentics, or, to the layman, having a ding dong. So, as you can see, I DID answer your question. I think what you mean to ask is, What is having character or integrity? Am I correct?

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

no bitch, im askin what makes you tough. What do you do that makes you tough. I'm not talking about your dick, im asking you about what you do retard. Sports is manly becasue you take alot of physical contact and can break bones, pull muscles, get banged up. Its mascule to fight like this and be aggressive. Women are the opposite, gentle and loving. Because they are our opposite(mine anyways) is how im attracted to them. It has to do with animal instincts. Men do tough things, like build stuff, lift heavy weights, and participate in challenges that require your strength and skills in order to become the best, better known as sports. Its an animal instinct to be the best or the alpha-male as well. This doesn't mean being gay, this means being the best. You might not realize it, but videogames are sort of like the same way: you try to be the best gamer, the top player. One diffrence though: in sports you hit and get hit, videogames you ush buttons and sit on ur fat ass. Still the same basis though.
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Does your supposed girlfriend know you think of her as NOTHING? A lesser person to your "manliness"? Subserviant to you because you think you're somehow a "man" because you have a this caveman mentality?

YOU'RE NO MAN! You are a child! An immature, backwards sorry excuse for a human being! You should have been taught better than that by the person you refer to as your father.
Does he treat your mother that way? I suspect, being a sports fan, that he probably does.
Children are a product of their environment, evidenced by the way you talk to other people and your obvious thoughts about the opposite sex, that you're most likely just like him. What a shame.

And don't feed me the BS about instinct, instinct has absolutely nothing to do with it. Instinct arises from the need to survive, and sports are NOT needed for survival. Brains are. Obviously you lack both.

GFY

Fitz301 :twisted:
i_love_chicken
Sportsman

Post by i_love_chicken »

Samdaman just define a "tough man" for me! I would like to think I'm a "tough man" because I played Middle Linebacker for my highschool football team! Wasn't the biggest or the fastest, but I use to like to think of myself as the toughest! Then my senior year came, my big shot eh to show everyone how "tough" i was! You know where being "tough" got me! Working nights at a Tim Hortons for the last 2 years! I had three scolarship offers to play football, one to North Dakota, one to Queens, and one to St. Mary's! But in a game I hit a guy and ripped a muscle all the way down my neck to the back of my shoulder! No big deal i'm tough right!?! So I went to the doctor and he told me not to play anymore! Once again im "tough" so I ignore the doctor and keep playing! To make a long story short and lost all three scolarships, and now i'm going to be stuck with shoulder problems for the rest of my life and i'm only 21 years old! Thats were being a "tough man" got me, and you know what it wasn't worth it at all!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Samdaman wrote: One diffrence though: in sports you hit and get hit, videogames you ush buttons and sit on ur fat ass. Still the same basis though.
So you think playing video games is manly?

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

i_love_chicken wrote:Samdaman just define a "tough man" for me! I would like to think I'm a "tough man" because I played Middle Linebacker for my highschool football team! Wasn't the biggest or the fastest, but I use to like to think of myself as the toughest! Then my senior year came, my big shot eh to show everyone how "tough" i was! You know where being "tough" got me! Working nights at a Tim Hortons for the last 2 years! I had three scolarship offers to play football, one to North Dakota, one to Queens, and one to St. Mary's! But in a game I hit a guy and ripped a muscle all the way down my neck to the back of my shoulder! No big deal i'm tough right!?! So I went to the doctor and he told me not to play anymore! Once again im "tough" so I ignore the doctor and keep playing! To make a long story short and lost all three scolarships, and now i'm going to be stuck with shoulder problems for the rest of my life and i'm only 21 years old! Thats were being a "tough man" got me, and you know what it wasn't worth it at all!
Very sorry to hear that. That's a tough break.

I Hope We Lose!
i_love_chicken
Sportsman

Post by i_love_chicken »

Ray wrote:
i_love_chicken wrote:Samdaman just define a "tough man" for me! I would like to think I'm a "tough man" because I played Middle Linebacker for my highschool football team! Wasn't the biggest or the fastest, but I use to like to think of myself as the toughest! Then my senior year came, my big shot eh to show everyone how "tough" i was! You know where being "tough" got me! Working nights at a Tim Hortons for the last 2 years! I had three scolarship offers to play football, one to North Dakota, one to Queens, and one to St. Mary's! But in a game I hit a guy and ripped a muscle all the way down my neck to the back of my shoulder! No big deal i'm tough right!?! So I went to the doctor and he told me not to play anymore! Once again im "tough" so I ignore the doctor and keep playing! To make a long story short and lost all three scolarships, and now i'm going to be stuck with shoulder problems for the rest of my life and i'm only 21 years old! Thats were being a "tough man" got me, and you know what it wasn't worth it at all!
Very sorry to hear that. That's a tough break.
It kinda sucks but if I had gone off to university somewhere else then I would never of stayed home and met my fiance! So I like to think that all things happen for a reason!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Yeah way to go as a friend. I didn't sayshit to you and you say shit like that. What the hell does you pulling a muscle have to do with that. Nothing. You pull muscles in sports. tough shit, but if you dont wait untill it heels up then 1+1=2 you will reinjure it. That doesn't make you a man, it makes you a retard. Play though pain but dont overdo it wait untill ur better then play.
i_love_chicken
Sportsman

Post by i_love_chicken »

Samdaman wrote:Yeah way to go as a friend. I didn't sayshit to you and you say shit like that. What the hell does you pulling a muscle have to do with that. Nothing. You pull muscles in sports. tough shit, but if you dont wait untill it heels up then 1+1=2 you will reinjure it. That doesn't make you a man, it makes you a retard. Play though pain but dont overdo it wait untill ur better then play.
Okay first of all learn to read! It wasn't a simple pulled muscle! It was a torn muscle which i'm sure everyone knows is worse than a pulled muscle! Secondly you talk about being tough and being a man and then retract and say that you should sit out when your hurt! Make up your mind man! Finally, what are you talking about saying shit to you I simply asked you to define a "tough man" and gave you a reason why you can't just say that because you play sports that your a "tough man"!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

You'd think with Samdajerk's exciting sports-filled life, not to mention all those friends and girlfriends he claims to have, he wouldn't have time to hang out on this board so much. :roll: