Nerds Rule!

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
Ray
Site Admin

Nerds Rule!

Post by Ray »

Check out this site. Although disappointing at first, it finishes with a ray of hope!

http://www.dopey.de/txt/jordangates.html

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Awesome. 8)
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

As Mr. Burns -> Excellent...

I heard that if Bill Gates saw $1,000,000 on a street corner, it wouldn't be worth his time to pick it up!

Fitz301
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:As Mr. Burns -> Excellent...

I heard that if Bill Gates saw $1,000,000 on a street corner, it wouldn't be worth his time to pick it up!

Fitz301
Man, THAT'S rich. I wonder if I wrote him a letter and asked for some money would he send me some. He must have a whole team of lawyers working day and night whose only job is receiving and replying to requests for money.

Or maybe I should use psychology.

Dear Mr Gates,
Please DO NOT send any money to me. I have more than I know what to do with now and I can't be taking any more extra cash! I have no more room so don't even THINK about it! Plus I have already maxed out every tax deduction known to man and if I get any more money I'll actually OWE the government money! So again, keep your stinking money and if I so much as hear a rumor that you're thinking about sending me some, I will send sluggo and Bruno over to your crib to rough you up and your one-legged wife too.
Signed
Samdaman
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah

I Hope We Lose!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Ray wrote:Man, THAT'S rich. I wonder if I wrote him a letter and asked for some money would he send me some. He must have a whole team of lawyers working day and night whose only job is receiving and replying to requests for money.

Or maybe I should use psychology.

Dear Mr Gates,
Please DO NOT send any money to me. I have more than I know what to do with now and I can't be taking any more extra cash! I have no more room so don't even THINK about it! Plus I have already maxed out every tax deduction known to man and if I get any more money I'll actually OWE the government money! So again, keep your stinking money and if I so much as hear a rumor that you're thinking about sending me some, I will send sluggo and Bruno over to your crib to rough you up and your one-legged wife too.
Signed
Samdaman
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah

:lol:

Shhhh. If nobody mentions his name, maybe he won't come back.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Don't worry -- we've post restricted his name (and Mr. Speed 'I-can-drive-a-car' of Leicht). :)
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

I've seen this thing with Jordan and Gates before, thought it was hilarious.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Nerds Rule!

Post by Fat Man »

sports rox1234 wrote:U NERDZ WILLLLLLLL NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GET LAID!!!!!LONG LIV TEH SPORTZ!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!: :!: :!: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh yeah!

What about Bill Gates, the one who developed Microsoft for computer programs.

He's a billionaire, and he's a SUPER NERD and a SUPER GEEK!

I bet he gets laid every day and twice on Sundays!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Katrin
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!

Post by Katrin »

I'll give ye one bit of advice. Be very careful aboot starting a thread called "Nerds Rule" as this will attract the sports bores like flies around crap! And we don't exactly want that. A large proportion of the forum members are people who like sports, which is a bit unsettling and makes me realise how outnumbered we really are...
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Katrin
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!

Post by Katrin »

Although saying that, this thread hasn't had one abusive/mocking message yet so perhaps ye may have gotten lucky!
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Though gettin lucky once might mean we may get screwed twice.
Oh my, that doesn't sound at all good. :lol: