Yet another reason to avoid little league

Can't stand people who are willing to pay for the chance to applaud other people having fun? Welcome home, comrade!
mikejones
Sports Bore

Re: Yet another reason to avoid little league

Post by mikejones »

sarcasm is the lowest form of humor
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

mikejones wrote:and for a bunch of physical activity hating losers, your grammar and spelling sucks. you guys are making nerds look bad

This from someone who doesn't know what the Shift key is for. :roll:

Go back to patting your teammates' butts. Some of us have better things to do.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

mikejones wrote:this is the dumbest convo i've ever seen online. to totally generalize about an entire group of people, most of whom have dedicated their lived helping kids improve at something they love, is a deplorable attempt by a sad collection of misanthropes to make themselves less pathetic.
talk about generalizing --you're doing the same thing by saying that "most of whom have dedicated their lived helping kids improve at something they love".

but your generalization is less accurate than mine. Coaches are guys who aren't man enough to hang around with their mates but bully enough to boss a bunch of kids around.

I Hope We Lose!
mikejones
Sports Bore

Post by mikejones »

yea, you're right... it meant nothing when we beat the russia in hockey back in the day... and the berlin olympics didn't help bring to light the growing tensions between nazi germany and the world much like these olympics are bringing to light many injustices that most people are ignorant to. the black power fist raise didn't at all elevate the civil dilemma in this country to a global level of awareness... i understand one's lack of interest in sports, i just dont understand how you can hate such a broad category... i just thank god i was born with an incredible physique and a 146 IQ (true story)... guess some things just aren't supposed to be fair
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

mikejones wrote:yea, you're right... it meant nothing when we beat the russia in hockey back in the day... and the berlin olympics didn't help bring to light the growing tensions between nazi germany and the world much like these olympics are bringing to light many injustices that most people are ignorant to. the black power fist raise didn't at all elevate the civil dilemma in this country to a global level of awareness... i understand one's lack of interest in sports, i just dont understand how you can hate such a broad category... i just thank god i was born with an incredible physique and a 146 IQ (true story)... guess some things just aren't supposed to be fair
You SUPPOSEDLY have an I.Q. of 146 and you're wasting your time throwing a ball around.
Not very smart.

Unless of course you're full of shit like I think you are.

Fitz301 :twisted:
You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

mikejones wrote:this is the dumbest convo i've ever seen online. to totally generalize about an entire group of people, most of whom have dedicated their lived helping kids improve at something they love, is a deplorable attempt by a sad collection of misanthropes to make themselves less pathetic.

and for a bunch of physical activity hating losers, your grammar and spelling sucks. you guys are making nerds look bad
Yeah... wait what? I didn't quite catch that...
mikejones wrote:to totally generalize about an entire group of people
yes... he did say that...
mikejones wrote:and for a bunch of physical activity hating losers
I'm sorry, I'm confused.... what world do you live in where you saying "bunch of physical activity hating losers" isn't you doing this: "totally generalize about an entire group of people" ??
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

What does your supposed "incredible physique and IQ of 146" have to do with anything? Do you think you're going to turn everybody on?

Not sure how sports got to be equated with manliness in the first place. All it is is a bunch of guys chasing a ball or a puck around. What's so manly about that?
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

mikejones wrote:yea, you're right... it meant nothing when we beat the russia in hockey back in the day... and the berlin olympics didn't help bring to light the growing tensions between nazi germany and the world much like these olympics are bringing to light many injustices that most people are ignorant to. the black power fist raise didn't at all elevate the civil dilemma in this country to a global level of awareness... i understand one's lack of interest in sports, i just dont understand how you can hate such a broad category... i just thank god i was born with an incredible physique and a 146 IQ (true story)... guess some things just aren't supposed to be fair
did we beat Russia at Hockey? I had no idea. When did that happen? during the cold war? Who cares. You're right it didn't mean anything. At all.

the Berlin olympics helped bring to light the growing tensions between Germany and the rest of the world??? You're really reaching for some sort of an excuse for sports, aren't you? I don't know what you mean about the olympics in Germany but whatever happened during the olympics was a symptom of greater issues --the Olympics themselves didn't "bring anything to light".

And finally, having a high IQ doesn't necessarily mean a person has common sense or prevent someone from being a jackass. Case in point.

I Hope We Lose!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Ray wrote:
did we beat Russia at Hockey? I had no idea. When did that happen? during the cold war? Who cares. You're right it didn't mean anything. At all.

the Berlin olympics helped bring to light the growing tensions between Germany and the rest of the world??? You're really reaching for some sort of an excuse for sports, aren't you? I don't know what you mean about the olympics in Germany but whatever happened during the olympics was a symptom of greater issues --the Olympics themselves didn't "bring anything to light".

And finally, having a high IQ doesn't necessarily mean a person has common sense or prevent someone from being a jackass. Case in point.
Oh yeah Ray, apparently back in the 80's some hockey team saved the world. I think they called themselves the "dream team" and from what I can surmise by the way the sports NUTS talk about them is that they must have somehow saved the world from the the Russians. :roll:

I guess, from what I understand if it wasn't for this hockey match I might be calling you "comrade" if you know what I mean? :roll: :roll:

You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:
Ray wrote:
mikejones wrote:yea, you're right... it meant nothing when we beat the russia in hockey back in the day...

Oh yeah Ray, apparently back in the 80's some hockey team saved the world. I think they called themselves the "dream team" and from what I can surmise by the way the sports NUTS talk about them is that they must have somehow saved the world from the the Russians. :roll:

I guess, from what I understand if it wasn't for this hockey match I might be calling you "comrade" if you know what I mean? :roll: :roll:

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha hah --I didn't know --thanks for filling me in. I thought the "Dream Team" was a basketball team. Shows how much I know.

..and to think.. if not for this guy, mikejones, heroic hockey players, and others of their kind, we'd be speaking Russian. It just goes to show ya. :)

BWAAAA HHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA --thanks for a good laugh, Fitz!

I Hope We Lose!
natmanhan

Post by natmanhan »

Germany was beat by blood, sweat, and tears, not the Olympic games. The Soviet Union didn't collapse because they lost to us at hockey, they collapsed because they spent too much money, including on things like dominating in sports.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Gotta love them little league coaches!

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/07/16/nyreg ... sec=&spon=

I Hope We Lose!
Earl

Post by Earl »

A sociology professor who is a friend of mine (and is not exactly a right-wing alarmist) claims that there is an organized conspiracy of pedophiles to infiltrate all institutions that deal with children. The ACLU represents the pedophile group NAMBLA in court free of charge! They have no conscience.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:A sociology professor who is a friend of mine (and is not exactly a right-wing alarmist) claims that there is an organized conspiracy of pedophiles to infiltrate all institutions that deal with children. The ACLU represents the pedophile group NAMBLA in court free of charge! They have no conscience.
There was once a time when I believed in the ACLU, the American Civil Liberties Union.

BUT NOT ANY MORE!!!

For the past three or four years, I have known the the ACLU has been representing NAMBLA, the North American Man-Boy Love Association.

Ever since than, I have come to absolutely hate and despise the ACLU!

Oh! It gets even better!!!

If you should ever publicly speak out against someone who is a pedophile, or physically attack a pedophile, even when you catch him in the act of molesting a child, the ACLU will have you charged with a hate crime.

The ACLU speaks out for the rights of these low-life NAMBLA scum-bag pieces of dog shit!

But who speaks out for the rights of children to be safe from these perverts???
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Man, that is incredible. I knew the ACLU frequently went too far with their ideas of fairness but NAMBLA??? How can that organization even be legal?

I Hope We Lose!