Sports fag on talk show

Ice skates, maple syrup, and a dozen or so toothless morons.
Sergey

Re: Sports fag on talk show

Post by Sergey »

Ray wrote:I don't know... I think that guy was serious.

Look at these like-minded individuals. You probably would have said they were just fooling around and making a joke too.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/may/08 ... pe-of-boy/

Students arrested in rape of boy

TAMPA - For almost two months, four middle school students continually picked on a 13-year-old schoolmate.

On April 30, authorities say, the bullying turned brutal.

While two of the students pinned down the victim on a locker room floor at Walker Middle School, the other two raped him with a broomstick and hockey stick, deputies said Friday.

All five students were members of the school's flag football team and were in the locker room for a practice when the incident happened.

Click the link for the rest of the story and pictures of these morons. Didn't something like this just happen somewhere else, in another school a couple of months ago? Yep. That's what football's all about.

Poor kid, and no more football! HAHAHAHAHA!
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

I like your new signature. Hulk hurt hand! :lol:

I Hope We Lose!
StivenT1986

Sports fag on talk show

Post by StivenT1986 »

What are some ideas for a new sports show that you would watch. It seems like everything has been done before in some form or another, but is there something out there that you guys would like to see that hasnt been done yet or is no longer being done?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

StivenT1986 wrote:What are some ideas for a new sports show that you would watch. It seems like everything has been done before in some form or another, but is there something out there that you guys would like to see that hasnt been done yet or is no longer being done?
I would like to see the roof of a stadium collapse on the field during a football game.

Or, an asteroid coming down onto a football field and leave a big crater in the ground.

Perhaps every player on the field getting struck by lightening. That would be nice!

I'm sure I'll think of more.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!