Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Can't stand people who are willing to pay for the chance to applaud other people having fun? Welcome home, comrade!
greencom

Re: Baseball Is Gasping Its Last Gasp

Post by greencom »

Polite24 wrote:actually, it's in thousands upon thousands of cities across America. Sucks huh?
Yeah, it's in thousands of cities, just like drugs, rape, murder, robbery, carjacking etc... sports is everywhere, just like a plague.
Greencom
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Polite24 wrote:actually, it's in thousands upon thousands of cities across America. Sucks huh?
bwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ahha --WHAT AN ATTITUDE! Surly and sulking.

He's on the ropes now! Oh &^%$#!! I used a sp0rts metaphor!

I Hope We Lose!
Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

greencom wrote:
Yeah, it's in thousands of cities, just like drugs, rape, murder, robbery, carjacking etc... sports is everywhere, just like a plague.
Greencom

because sports is on par with those things.
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Polite24 wrote:
greencom wrote:
Greencom

because sports is on par with those things.

It's on par yes. It's also connected with massive criminals enjoying sports.
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

Watch Nine Innings from Ground Zero and then tell me sports are on par with those things.

Sports brings happiness to millions of people everyday.
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

Polite24 wrote:Watch Nine Innings from Ground Zero and then tell me sports are on par with those things.

Sports brings happiness to millions of people everyday.

So do drugs! Guys let's go to the black market and buy some marijuana! I can't watch to see my skull all thick with marijuana after-effects because marijuana brings happiness to me! Oh and the drug that makes you see scary shit happen around you!

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

Besides an injury now and then, sports have a good effect on your body. Not comparable at all.

It amazes me how you guys can be so far off in some of your posts and the comparisons you make yet you still truly believe you're "tearing me to shreds". Haha.
Sergey

Post by Sergey »

*sigh* good thing only athletes actually try it? Non-athletes won't play so 52% of the human race tries not to do the sports way.

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

I don't know what you were trying to say with that post....
greencom

Post by greencom »

Polite24 wrote:Besides an injury now and then, sports have a good effect on your body. Not comparable at all.

It amazes me how you guys can be so far off in some of your posts and the comparisons you make yet you still truly believe you're "tearing me to shreds". Haha.
You've been torn to shreds months ago and you know it, why else do you keep coming back to prove us wrong? Please keep coming back so we can keep shredding you.
Greencom
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

greencom wrote:
Polite24 wrote:Besides an injury now and then, sports have a good effect on your body. Not comparable at all.

You've been torn to shreds months ago and you know it, why else do you keep coming back to prove us wrong? Please keep coming back so we can keep shredding you.
Greencom
Hey Greencom!

Feel free to borrow my Verbal Wood Chipper anytime you need to use it.

ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

I didn't know sitting on your butt for hours on end while stuffing yourself with pork rinds and yelling at the TV was good for you. I guess you learn something new every day! :lol:

Oh wait, are you talking about PLAYING sports?
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Ah yes! Sports is good for the body!

Nothing like getting beaned on the noggin by a fast ball as in baseball.

Nothing like getting your head bashed in with a hockey stick, or sitting on the bleachers and getting killed by a flying puck!

Nothing like have your body broken down by the age of 40 from all that blocking and tackling as it football.

Nothing like getting punch drunk from boxing!

Yeah, sports is healthy for your body!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

greencom wrote:

Greencom
When have I ever been torn to shreds?
Polite24
Sports Bore

Post by Polite24 »

Fat Man wrote:
greencom wrote:

Greencom
Hey Greencom!

Feel free to borrow my Verbal Wood Chipper anytime you need to use it.

lol FatMan. You forget the other thread buddy?