Aw CRAP!

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
robsam

Re: Aw CRAP!

Post by robsam »

abitagirl wrote:The impossible has actually happened. "My team" (the Saints) made it into the Super Bowel. This totally sucks. I have been sick and tired of hearing about the damn Saints for weeks, maybe months.
That is so sad hearing that from you. Now you will be really depressed for few weeks (I fee for you :roll: ). Well, that doesn't matter who became the winner of the super bowl and who looses, ultimately you are suffering. Right!
But some people like it to watch and become the super bowler to be the hero of their town. :mrgreen:
"Going High"
Super Bowl Packages
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

robsam wrote:
abitagirl wrote:The impossible has actually happened. "My team" (the Saints) made it into the Super Bowel. This totally sucks. I have been sick and tired of hearing about the damn Saints for weeks, maybe months.
That is so sad hearing that from you. Now you will be really depressed for few weeks (I fee for you :roll: ). Well, that doesn't matter who became the winner of the super bowl and who looses, ultimately you are suffering. Right!
But some people like it to watch and become the super bowler to be the hero of their town. :mrgreen:

Well, frankly, if it weren't for the fact that it was shoved down my throat at every turn, I wouldn't have cared if "we" won or not. Anyway, I'm OK now, honest. I've even stopped dreaming about the team and all.

(That last sentence is actually not a joke. The damn team even invaded my dreams for a while. :roll: )
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

abitagirl wrote:
robsam wrote:

Well, frankly, if it weren't for the fact that it was shoved down my throat at every turn, I wouldn't have cared if "we" won or not. Anyway, I'm OK now, honest. I've even stopped dreaming about the team and all.

(That last sentence is actually not a joke. The damn team even invaded my dreams for a while. :roll: )
I feel sorry for you. Thankfully England in their "godly" glory have not managed to invade my second life yet but I'm sure it's going to happen soon. I can't even so much as leave my flat without having to hear something about the World Suck. "Oh its gonna be a great game on Sunday! England will kick ass!" They're playing Germany by the way. Well, you know what I'm like with my German stuff. Deutschland, diesen Sonntag werde ich zu dir stehen!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

abitagirl wrote:Super Bowel
Huh. I never noticed that reference to the "Super Bowel" in here before.

And there I was thinking that I made it up the other week!

DOH!
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

dickfilthy wrote:
abitagirl wrote:Super Bowel
Huh. I never noticed that reference to the "Super Bowel" in here before.

And there I was thinking that I made it up the other week!

DOH!

Well, it's used in one of the letters in the letters section, so it's not my invention, but the 12-year-old boy in me got a laugh over it. :P
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Yeah, there sure are some funny anti-sports terms around here. One of my favourite ones that I saw somewhere is "assletes."

But I must go and have a look at the letters section sometime. You know, there's parts of this website that I still haven't even gotten around to having a look at yet!

So much sports hating to do, so little time...
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

dickfilthy wrote:Yeah, there sure are some funny anti-sports terms around here. One of my favourite ones that I saw somewhere is "assletes."

But I must go and have a look at the letters section sometime. You know, there's parts of this website that I still haven't even gotten around to having a look at yet!

So much sports hating to do, so little time...
In my opinion, the Jersey of Shame is probably the funniest anti-sports item on this website:

Just imagine seeing a sports fan having to wear that as a punishment for all the bullying and abuse they give out. I've had many a good laugh since I found this website too.

For me - so much sports hating to do, so much time... (Friday nights are a little different round here! :D)

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Well, it is a new footbore season, and apparently "my team" isn't playing quite so well this time; in other words, they've managed to lose a couple of games. This particular development is causing Who Dat Nation (yes, that is what the fans actually call themselves) to freak out. Seriously. They are freaking out. The coach (I think so anyway, can't really remember) is even saying "DON'T PANIC!" They're panicking. Freaking. Why? Because the team lost a couple of times.

It's quite amusing, but I'm trying not to laugh. Yet. Maybe later. :P
Earl

Post by Earl »

I'm glad you posted, abitagirl. Mrs. Earl was asking about you.
abitagirl wrote:Well, it is a new footbore season, and apparently "my team" isn't playing quite so well this time; in other words, they've managed to lose a couple of games.
Aw ... that's too bad. :mrgreen: Life does have its ups and downs, though. (This is life?)
abitagirl wrote:This particular development is causing Who Dat Nation (yes, that is what the fans actually call themselves) to freak out.
The Who Dat Nation? That's interesting. On the radio Michael Savage (who is one of Fat Man's favorite radio talk show hosts :wink: ) speaks of the Savage Nation. I wonder if some of these people have dual citizenship. Again, that's interesting. The demographic trends of these United States continue to fascinate me.
abitagirl wrote:Seriously.
I believe you, I believe you.
abitagirl wrote:They are freaking out. The coach (I think so anyway, can't really remember) is even saying "DON'T PANIC!" They're panicking. Freaking. Why? Because the team lost a couple of times.
Somebody call a doctor! Call a doctor right now! Dr. Feelgood should help, whoever he is. Wonder what his specialty is.
abitagirl wrote:It's quite amusing, but I'm trying not to laugh. Yet. Maybe later. :P
Abitagirl, you shouldn't chortle over people's misfortune. You know better than that. Oh, well, as Ray Charles used to sing, "It's cryin' time again ..." :lol:

Have you noticed that I refrained from saying you-know-what? Mrs. Earl's got me well-trained, apparently. :wink:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Earl wrote:
abitagirl wrote:It's quite amusing, but I'm trying not to laugh. Yet. Maybe later. :P
Abitagirl, you shouldn't chortle over people's misfortune. You know better than that. Oh, well, as Ray Charles used to sing, "It's cryin' time again ..." :lol:

Have you noticed that I refrained from saying you-know-what? Mrs. Earl's got me well-trained, apparently. :wink:
Yes I have! I didn't even know she was thinking about me. :D

I know, I'm trying not to chortle, but even so, I may have awakened the Sports Karma or something by posting this. I guess if they make it to the Super Bore again this year, it may be my fault.
Earl

Post by Earl »

abitagirl wrote:I didn't even know she was thinking about me. :D
She likes your posts.
abitagirl wrote:I know, I'm trying not to chortle, but even so, I may have awakened the Sports Karma or something by posting this. I guess if they make it to the Super Bore again this year, it may be my fault.
Don't worry. "Our" team will probably beat "your" team. :roll:

BTW, I hereby propose that Samdaman :x (even though he is a fervent fanatic of Da Bears!) be granted honorary citizenship as a member of The Who Dat Nation.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Is this Samdaman? :lol:

Earl

Post by Earl »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wow. I don't know who he is, abitagirl. Your guess is as good as mine. I don't know if he's the Samster or not. Uh, that's not Michael Moore, is it? :?

What is that poor guy doing? He almost looks like he's having a heart attack. Perhaps he's got a chicken bone stuck in his throat. Wait a minute. I know what he's doing. He's clearing his throat because he and his fellow fans are about to start singing the national anthem of The Who Dat Nation. Better get the earplugs out because you know what they're going to start saying over and over and over again when they stop singing ...

On second thought, he could be reciting the pledge of allegiance to The Who Dat Nation. I shall recite it at once. "I pledge allegiance to the logo of The Who Dat Nation, and to the football team for which it stands and for which we cheer, one nation under Scott Fujita, indivisible and awfully loud, with beer and buffalo wings for all." (Yes, I know it needs to be updated. After all, Fujita was traded to -- Cincinnati, wasn't it?)

You know, I just love the sound of those words: The Who Dat Nation. I could say them over and over and over again ...

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:You know, I just love the sound of those words: The Who Dat Nation. I could say them over and over and over again ...
NO! NO! PLEASE DON'T! NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Earl wrote:You know, I just love the sound of those words: The Who Dat Nation. I could say them over and over and over again ...

Are you sure? Your wife is listening! :twisted:

Oh well, I guess you would have had to watch Saturday Night Live in the '90's to know what that picture is.