Aw CRAP!

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Skul
Forum Admin

Re: Aw CRAP!

Post by Skul »

abitagirl wrote:Oh well, I guess you would have had to watch Saturday Night Live in the '90's to know what that picture is.
Don't you mean, "Who Dat picture is"? :P
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Skul wrote:
abitagirl wrote:Oh well, I guess you would have had to watch Saturday Night Live in the '90's to know what that picture is.

You'd better quit hanging around Earl. :?
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Well, I did resist the temptation to say -- er, you know. The comedian in that attached picture looks familiar to me. Who is that a picture of? Just curious. This inquiring mind wants to know. Notice I didn't say -- uh, you know.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Earl wrote:Well, I did resist the temptation to say -- er, you know. The comedian in that attached picture looks familiar to me. Who is that a picture of? Just curious. This inquiring mind wants to know. Notice I didn't say -- uh, you know.

Oh, it's Chris Farley. And thank you for not saying IT. :mrgreen:
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Skul wrote:
OH NO SKUL!!! NOT YOU TOO!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Skul's an Admin. He can do anything he wants. :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:Skul's an Admin. He can do anything he wants. :mrgreen:
But if the admins start going "who dat" then our anti-sports forum is a goner!!!

There must be a cure for sports infection!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

He's just teasing abitagirl because he likes her, as we all do.

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Yeah, Well, one more "who dat" from anybody here and they'll get doused with a bucket of cold water!

abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Fat Man wrote:Yeah, Well, one more "who dat" from anybody here and they'll get doused with a bucket of cold water!

AND gets their house decorated in sports team logos. :twisted:
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

abitagirl wrote:
Fat Man wrote:Yeah, Well, one more "who dat" from anybody here and they'll get doused with a bucket of cold water!

AND gets their house decorated in sports team logos. :twisted:
AND their windows soaped and their trees toilet papered!!!

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Fat Man wrote:There must be a cure for sports infection!
There is -- DA BIG GAME!!! Cure the sports infection with an infusion of sports! It'll work. Probably. Definitely. Maybe.
abitagirl wrote:AND gets their house decorated in sports team logos. :twisted:
Fat Man wrote:AND their windows soaped and their trees toilet papered!!!
I can see it now: the victim looks out their window and sees the perpetrators running away, and in severe confusion they wonder, "Who Dat? Who Dat? Who Dat?"
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

abitagirl wrote:AND gets their house decorated in sports team logos. :twisted:
Fat Man wrote:AND their windows soaped and their trees toilet papered!!!
Skul wrote:I can see it now: the victim looks out their window and sees the perpetrators running away, and in severe confusion they wonder, "Who Dat? Who Dat? Who Dat?"
OK! I warned ya all!!!

See! I'm filling up a bucket with cold water right now!

Jerry McGuire
Sportsman

Post by Jerry McGuire »

Hehe, that picture is of a famous Saturday Night Live sketch about the Superfans, a bunch of steretypical Chicagoan sports fans, complete with thick accent of "DA BEARS!" and worship of the head coach, Mike Ditka. Very funny sketch in my opinion.

And don't get me started on that stupid WHO DAT chant. The chant goes "Who dat? Who dat? Who dat sayin dey gonna beat dem Saints?" My god. Disregard that it's completely gramaticlly incorrect, but in a city that has a high percentage of blacks, you would think one would be better informed. The people of new Orleans don't seem to realize that the phrase was created and said during minstrel shows. You know, sketches and performances performed by people in blackface? And not to mention the sudden bandwagon fans to the team because of recent success. I hate the Saints.
Earl

Post by Earl »

This particular thread not only has been humorous, but has also been informative as well. (Thanks, Jerry.)