Paul Shirley To Haiti: 'Maybe Use A Condom Once In A While'

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
Nick

Re: Paul Shirley To Haiti: 'Maybe Use A Condom Once In A Whi

Post by Nick »

...Why do you hate someone who smokes pot? Come on, deep down you want to try it. I was just like you six months ago, if it helps. :mrgreen:
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

No, it is a toxic substance. I must keep my body clean from all impurities.
Besides, though it may be considered "safe", it isn't. They know it, they're just too afraid to admit they're damaging themselves... or maybe they don't know it.

Deep down, I wish the plant was extinct. It's one of the factors of corruption in today's criminal society.
Nick

Post by Nick »

And yet tobacco, which kills 400,000 people in America alone is probably something you're okay with. Listen pup, learn some stuff first. >=]

Smoke/eat -> THC into bloodstream -> THC to canabinoid receptors -> Body releases Dopamine (A natural chemical your body releases whenever you do something you like) -> You're happy.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

It's not a natural reaction. It's an INDUCED ONE.
If you have to use a chemical that has to be FORCED into your body, then why use it?

I do better than that. Dopamine IS natural, and can be produced NATURALLY. Why do something such as put a chemical into your body just to induce an emotion, anyways? If I were suffering from some god-damned disease, maybe then I'd use A drug.
I only agree with tobacco companies because of the 400,000 a day statistic in the U.S. Tobacco packs a bigger regret punch.
Nick

Post by Nick »

...Although Marijuana is five times as tar-filled as cigarrettes, you know that even daily smokers only smoke one joint's (Roughly the equivelent of a cigarrette in size) worth a day, and most only do it every few days or on weekends? You're way less likely to kill yourself with pot. Pot is not regrettable for a reason. Down, girl.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I know daily smokers.
Get smoking more. I don't want someone to destroy the world I live in, along with the living things that must live beside us rather... idiotic hominids.
As far as plants go, marijuana isn't an herb of any kind. Hence, it should be left alone. Like poison sumac or ivy.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Smoke more, chill out.

You know some people get their animals high? Go near your owner while they're smoking.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Black dogs are a spirit phenomenon that occurs mainly in Europe.
To dishonor the unliving like that must grant you such lowly status.
And if an "owner" is getting "their pet" high, that could be filed as animal abuse. PETA would be all over that.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Considering the millions of TONS of pot PETA members smoke on an hourly basis, I'd have to disagree.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick wrote:Smoke more, chill out.

You know some people get their animals high? Go near your owner while they're smoking.
Hmmm... I'm not sure about this whole pot-smoking business, Nick. Are you promoting the use of an illegal drug? I don't know what the laws are on marijuana use over in the USA but here in Britain you would be arrested if you were caused using that in public and it could result in you getting sent to jail for a few months. If you were caught dealing it then you'd get about 3 years in prison. I always considered drugs to be just stupid and pointless. They make you act and talk funny, see things that aren't there, affect your health and waste your money that should be spent on better things. Oh yeah, and using lighter dugs like weed can pave the way to the use of harder drugs like cocaine and heroin which WILL destroy you if they're abused. Don't become another addict. Oh, and giving it to animals definitely qualifies as animal abuse. Even smoking it around them would qualify as abuse. You'd better be careful with all this stuff.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Weed is good for you bro.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Nick wrote:Weed is good for you bro.
Oh, come on. For someone who rarely uses it, you sure are passionate about it. It was one thing to say that there aren't many problems with using marijuana, but now you're saying it's good for you? You're only 14, don't start now. It's an addictive drug, even if you don't use it often.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Nick

Post by Nick »

...Sigh. Nobody has a sarcasm filter. The addictive drug part, though, I call BS.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Nick wrote:...Sigh. Nobody has a sarcasm filter. The addictive drug part, though, I call BS.
It is addictive. I'm not saying your going to get addicted for using it once, but if you use it on a certain basis, whether it is daily or weekly, or monthly, you're likely going to get addicted. You've never heard of weed addicts? I've even met some before. Trust me, you can get addicted.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Nick

Post by Nick »

It can become a habit but it doesn't become an addiction... I.E: Your body won't go crazy if you don't have it in your system. Can't say the same for coffee or cigarettes. O_O