Another sports bore idiot.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
i_like_1981

Another sports bore idiot.

Post by i_like_1981 »

Good evening.
As I'm sure you all know, I have been spending the last few months submitting a large amount of posts at the Sporting News forums. I have attained a higher board ranking than that most rabid sports bore Samdaman and have clocked up over 260 posts. None of them have anything really relevant to say but I don't think the regulars on the site mind having me around. I'm not there to abuse sports or have a go at people for liking them - I'm just there for a bit of silly fun. Some of them have even said they like my sense of humour. I'm flattered. I'm not a troll, just a joker. Sorry to disappoint you, but some of the people on there are fine.
However, not all of them.
Recently I have been having problems with a certain idiot on the NFL News forum who goes by the name of taravant. He has been doing a lot of bickering with one particular user on there called "Dolphin_Denny" who he makes all sorts of accusations towards, like making numerous IDs to support his claims on the board. Taravant seems to be a bit paranoid and distrustful. Not a nice or stable guy.
I made the mistake of posting on that thread and now that idiot Taravant seems to think I am one of Dolphin_Denny's IDs and has been giving me a ton of crap! He has absolutely no evidence to substantiate his arguments and I have no idea why he has linked me to "Dolphin_Denny". Yet he seems adamant in his beliefs that I am just a duplicate account of Denny and I have given up trying to convince him otherwise. It is impossible to change the thoughts of some sports bores as they seem so entrenched in their beliefs. So I have just taken to answering his posts in German and messing around. I'm going to get a laugh out of this. This guy is a moron. He seems like the typical sports jock bully you go on about and what's worse, he's venting his anger on fellow sports fans for no good reason and bringing in people who he has not even the slightest clue about. It seems that anyone who posts in that thread is going to be the next victim of his intense scrutiny! What a jerk.
Here is the link in case you want to follow our caper. I'm going to give him something else to chew over later. Read through the last few pages of the thread if you want a basic idea of what exactly is going on:
http://forums.sportingnews.com/viewtopi ... c#comments
I enjoy feeding this troll. Go through the thread and make your own judgements of "taravant". I'm sure Denny is getting just as sick of this guy as I am. I fail to see how he has earned this hate and I fail to see why someone who knows absolutely nothing of the situation and is obviously a rookie is being involved in all this stuff. But now I'm one of the main points of the argument so I shall live up to my role. There is no use in talking seriously to this guy, but giving him the odd bit of bait is fun. Feeding his incessant paranoia and pointless contempt makes for a good laugh; he fails to see it is only an internet forum and not real life. So, I'll be working on that again later.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Another sports bore idiot.

Post by Ray »

wow --that guy IS paranoid. Apparently he thinks that it's impossible for more than one person to disagree with him --or that he's undeniably RIGHT and his opponent's only chance at winning an argument is to cheat. What a MORON! You've got him so confused that he's frantically stabbing blindly at anything that addresses him. Way to go! :)

I Hope We Lose!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Ray wrote:wow --that guy IS paranoid. Apparently he thinks that it's impossible for more than one person to disagree with him --or that he's undeniably RIGHT and his opponent's only chance at winning an argument is to cheat. What a MORON! You've got him so confused that he's frantically stabbing blindly at anything that addresses him. Way to go! :)
Well, I'm going to leave taravant for a bit now, as we have a new sports bore to mess around with, here in the forums right now! This guy is BAD. He even claims he's going to track us down one-by-one and kill us :lol: :lol: and what's more... he thinks that Google are going to help him locate us! This guy is funny. Look at some of the pictures he's put up. He seems determined to scare the hell out of us but forgets this is only an INTERNET FORUM and has no way possible of finding individual people on the forum in a world with over 6,500,000,000 people! I think a well-deserved GAY jersey is at hand! Give him a nice large one! We'll see what he does then. I wonder what the latest sports bore is going to do next? Jocks can be such a laugh at times...

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

yeah.. he's pretty stupid. By posting those pictures he's allowed himself to be tracked down by any of us in minutes. I don't think he could find his own school with a map.

I Hope We Lose!